• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

LTD, round 3: This time, we settle it with Jello Wrestling

The one he lives with or the dead one?

• Living

Votes: 96 88.9%
  • Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
I posted in the denzel moogle girl thread and it ended up here....is that normal?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
So Hojo is Kuja now? When did Hojo gain stunning good looks, and sexy hips?
Oh god Kuja's victory pose would have been less distracting if his thighs weren't bare.

I'd contest that stuff about Red XIII but I'm tired and drunk and I don't remember what exactly I was going to say.

TheHammerOf...JUSTICE

Pro Adventurer
MPO: Let Tifa have Cloud. It's not like Aeris looks good with him anyway. She's to bright and cheerful. Needs to go with someone greedy, perverted, and evil to balance it out. Lacking in the morals department if you will. Enjoys stepping on flowers is a must. Give some much needed stress and tension to her life.

Not that I care or anything about the giant love triangle nonsense.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
I'm tired and drunk and I don't remember what exactly I was going to say.
this is how I feel about 75% of the time I'm in this thread :monster:

TheHammerOf...JUSTICE said:
It's not like Aeris looks good with him anyway. She's to bright and cheerful.
did you seriously miss the last like 10 pages of discussion?

Last edited:

TheHammerOf...JUSTICE

Pro Adventurer
This topic is on it's 318th page if you haven't noticed. That means likely the stuff spoken about on the past 10 pages was probably bought up in the first 10 pages. And then the 20 pages after that etc etc etc.

TheHammerOf...JUSTICE

Pro Adventurer
^I meant to quote Like Vines with the above message. Clicked quick reply thinking it would auto quote for me. Didn't realize till just now there is no edit button. Sorry for the double post just wanted to clarify so there would be no mistake.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
This topic is on it's 318th page if you haven't noticed. That means likely the stuff spoken about on the past 10 pages was probably bought up in the first 10 pages. And then the 20 pages after that etc etc etc.
We were actually discussing whether Aerith had been experimented on by Hojo and how her mother died. :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Clerith on another forum before Que and Dawn hit her with facts said:
Its clear that Tifa is his love now, but I think Aeris easily could have been that person had she not been killed. If she was there first, only her death could end their relationship?

It NEVER gets old hearing that :D
Actually Dawn did most of it, I was ignored :(

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Well it's not like she was from CxA or anything like that, but yeah I think she just shipped Clerith and thought there was no evidence and then BAM! evidence.

But I wonder if you have seen this:
http://thelifestream.net/ffvii-adve...9/this-just-in-the-love-triangle-debate-over/
which did cause several Cleriths to concede. (Actually I dunno where Winter and Zee were at when it came out but they're Cloti-is-canon now)

Last edited:

Neutron Ronnie

From The Front of Armament
AKA
Powerslave
No, I hadn't seen that. Delicious. Does that mean this thread gets closed down eventually, since there's no debate left? Or are there still frantic arguments popping out of the Pink?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
They're using the "That's only in the High Affection version and it isn't canon" argument. throwing out several official statements of them sharing for their feelings regardless of what was once optional.

Along with things like "Well we never saw any romance so there can't be!"

So FFG posted some stuff, along with a quote that says:
Nojima said that he thinks that since Denzel idolizes Cloud, there’s going to be a period where he doesn’t pay any attention to girls.
and the only thing I'm thinking of is "oh the Clackers and what they're gonna do with this one..."

Last edited:

Vendel

Banned
Does that mean this thread gets closed down eventually, since there's no debate left?
150 pages later......

Or are there still frantic arguments popping out of the Pink?
First was denial. Then stunned silence. Then anger. Then self delusion. Then ignoring.

Also I like how a quote about an 8 year old trying to act like Cloud and (for a time) isn't interested in girls is somehow proof that Cloud has no interest in the opposite sex. Or maybe it was just Tifa.

Last edited:

Isabella

Your Mom
Um ... when I read that quote I took it to mean that Denzel would be too busy studying and emulating his hero to be paying attention to girls, not that Cloud had no interest. Is that how others took it?

Vendel

Banned
Um ... when I read that quote I took it to mean that Denzel would be too busy studying and emulating his hero to be paying attention to girls, not that Cloud had no interest. Is that how others took it?

You might say that.
Lovingthedead6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom