The RP Chit Chat Thread

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Lesbian relationships do not happen with just 1 lesbian :monster:

I was saying there's only 1 relationship atm and I saw it coming. :monster:

ALSO I POASTED BIO IN FALL OF HUMANITY, I AM SUCH A LORE WHORE :awesome:

Yay new phrase of the week! 'Lore whore' - one who enjoys writing up new concepts and explaining old ones for a fictional universe. :monster:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I like it :monster:

Will wait for a few more before the opening post goes up.

Dalik

Not Your World Anymore.
I like it :monster:

Will wait for a few more before the opening post goes up.

I'll have mine up as soon as I can, I can't seem to decide on a name for my character. And that's the only thing left for the most part. Hopefully by tonight I'll have something.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I'll get to work after I'm done illustrating Spencer and Salem in the court house.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Good stuff, well I'll be working on an opener while I wait for you guys.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Im just waitin on Mumbz to have a stab at my mech character then il prob move my ass and work up a bio :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Like I said I will try. I'm more of a power suit designer x__x. I'm creating Ran and C.E.L.T.I.'s profiles now.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Mechs cant be too much of a step-up from Power suits. Anyway ya'll should give it a shot nonetheless.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Mechs cant be too much of a step-up from Power suits. Anyway ya'll should give it a shot nonetheless.

I agree, I still have to see how I can accomodate the pilot and the size of the machine afterall. Need to look at gundam and Metal Gear models to design scott's mecha and my own.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Gundam designs <3
Well specific ones are great, some just look like ass.
Then again im still an avid hiro fan

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Gundam designs <3
Well specific ones are great, some just look like ass.
Then again im still an avid hiro fan

I'm checking out what would be best suited for you, please accept it as a great gift. :salute:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Heres a few rather large pictures of some Armored Core mechs for you to decide how to go about drawing them.

armored-core-4-20070427013616208-000.jpg

ArmoredCore4.png

Armored_Core_Screenshot_by_Pendragon9.jpg

armored-core-4-shots-20060817032930722.jpg

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
I've already drawn mine, you don't need to draw mine ;3

If you want to I'll give some references when I get back home though. I mentioned Metal Gear Rex, though, that's like the shoulder and the left arm there already :monster:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I'm so god damn jealous that a lot of you guys can draw. I want a sexy looking mech picture. :(

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
I WILL DURAWRU ONE FO YIU

If you can find references to help ;3

Top Bottom