• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Awards '10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Then again, maybe if we bribed you with a bucket of candy, you would actually read it, and your opinion would suddenly and dramatically change with you realizing the errors of your ways, and that the writing is much better than you give it credit for.

Of course, when the candy was gone you would go back to hating it again, so. XD

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I never said the writing was bad.
at least not to your face

LOL seriously though, I never did say that.

Bribe with candy all you want, look at how long it takes for me to read one book. :awesome:

And I'm quite happy not realizing the 'error' of my ways, thanks. BD

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
6zYrv.jpg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah I tried to enforce that last year with the Bounciest Boobies and the winner refused to oblige, Tennyo.:catfight:

Hey, I gave you a pic. It was you who failed to specify that it needed to be a topless one. ;)

Yeah, winning bounciest boobies and not showing them, ruining the commentary with your non recording software, and USING MACS. God Tenny.

:catfight:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I just realized. If fanfic has taught me anything, the most appropriate alliteration would be "most pulsating pen0r."

....................................soooo, as to not encourage further derailment, do winners get noodz something cool? :monster:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I have serious question:

If we wish to nominate multiple persons for one award, is that allowed at this point? E.g., say I can't decide between Brooke or Adri or Amy or Tiff or Bex for Hottest Female, could I nominate them all? :awesome:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I'll check back in 6 months time when the results are posted.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I have serious question:

If we wish to nominate multiple persons for one award, is that allowed at this point? E.g., say I can't decide between Brooke or Adri or Amy or Tiff or Bex for Hottest Female, could I nominate them all? :awesome:

There's a rule in place. When you can't decide on one over another, simply write 'Joe' as the result.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

There's a rule in place. When you can't decide on one over another, simply write 'Joe' as the result.

Not for every category. Just bounciest boobies and most likely to be banned.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Need an image spammer award.

Probably actually statistically achievable to count up (read: Reg)

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Bounciest boobies is a ridiculous award name.

Mostly because the word "boobies" is stupid.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Best Signature and Avatar. Rin. That Bleach pairing is cute, and the design is just excellent.:)

Most funniest. It's a draw between Ryu and I'm Batman. They never cease to make me laugh.
:)

Best NooB. Tifabelle. Does anybody else here believe that she has manged to fit in really quickly and get along with everybody really fast ? Tifabelle is a champion.

Last edited:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Best NooB. Tifabelle. Does anybody else here believe that she has manged to fit in really quickly and get along with everybody really fast ? Tifabelle is a champion.

There's a bit of irony in this statement, lol. But, daw...
smiley_blush.jpg

That's so nice of you.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Best Signature and Avatar. Rin. That Bleach pairing is cute, and the design is just excellent.:)

Most funniest. It's a draw between Ryu and I'm Batman. They never cease to make me laugh.
:)

You could just as easily fit into the category of "n00b", seeing as I have not seen a single post from you on these boards until just now.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Best Signature and Avatar. Rin. That Bleach pairing is cute, and the design is just excellent.

Oooo. <3 Would you like to sit and have tea with me, and we may speak of all things UlquiHime? We can talk about Clerith if you want too. ;D Hehe. Aerith looks pretty in your signature btw.

I also voted for Tifabelle as best noob. She's like... a normal member now. XD Melded in like magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom