The Final Fantasy VII LTD Thread (Round 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Yeah, people from her tarded site, lawl.
actually, i think aldo was eventually welcomed to the cxa forums. also i was a part of that tarded site so yeah :awesome:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Nope, I know for a fact people outside Tana's circle raided the forum as well. :monster:

Such as? I also know full well that people who actually came in to DEBATE were called raiders, and banned after their first post.

reactionimage.jpg

Yes yes, assuage your wounded pride, Zee. It's all you can do, after all.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
everyone in this fandom has been a douchebag at one time or another, can someone please remind me why any of this matters? you're all just obsessed with each other, I swear.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
You actually kinda do do this sometimes but I don't think you're even aware of it.

An example?
I've been a (for lack of better word) victim of this before dude. That one day when I was debating with FHS and a couple others about Aerith loving Cloud more than Zack... you went off on me a lot that day. You practically followed me around the forum threatening to warn me (once for saying that CoLW proved to me that Aerith loved Cloud, I mean what?). Your excuse was "Lol you trolled once" but I mean come on, Mako used to troll this place every day and null has trolled and I've never seen you do that to them.

And no this isn't just me being butthurt. You're always the first to jump in and defend things like Destiny Failed and what other Clotis are doing when Cleriths are doing the same thing and you act like it's awful. ... and so on.

everyone in this fandom has been a douchebag at one time or another, can someone please remind me why any of this matters? you're all just obsessed with each other, I swear.

Truer words have never been spoken. In light of Winter's posts, I say we all admit to a time when we were douchbags. :monster:

I was a gigantic douchebag on TNC when I was an admin. I acted high and mighty a lot and even said koibito fucked the Clotis up the ass. Then I quoted a bunch of people I don't know and mocked their arguments just to prove my point :(

So who else wants a go? :monster:

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
ALL RIGHT, THAT'S DEFINITELY MORE THAN ENOUGH OF THE OFF TOPIC. RETURN TO THE TOPIC POST HASTE. THAT IS ALL.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Oh I see what's going on. Same people complaining about the mean Clotis being pathetic and picking on the Clerii. Not that, like, it matters, but we're all losers guys, also LEAVE THE CLERII ALONE!!!11 (___insert pointless gif spam here___)

More tired of this, actually.

P.S: You guys suck at being off topic. Old Faith owned yo asses.

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Just like the mean ol obnoxious Clotis are the ones who convinced Square to release more neutral information and cater to both sides... but what's this? More Cloti stuff recently? Must be those loud Clotis again causing a stink that's making Square do things they don't want to do.

Last edited:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
this thread is gonna be like 5 pages long when all the off topic shit is done

cloud/aeris is canon maiden is canon cloud/tifa is terrible come at me bro etc etc

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
You're wrong, but at least you're on topic, Zee.

Care to substantiate that?

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I think Buffy/Angel Cloud/Aeris is a better couple because it's totally like destiny and you know even though they're apart they'll never stop loving each other. Buffy Cloud is gonna grow into an old cat lady pining for Angel Aeris for the rest of her life.

Spike/Buffy Cloud/Tifa is totally gross they don't even like each other they're only in it for the sex and the hurt/comfort.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
To add to that:

Riley/Buffy Cloud/Tifa is terrible because Buffy Tifa is taken from being a strong, independent woman to being a character totally reliant on an awkward, barely functional blonde man that is obviously her inferior.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
BTW can we still post about times in the LTD when we were douches or is that not on topic enough? You didn't trash it so...

Last edited:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
BTW can we still post about times in the LTD when we were douches or is that not on topic enough? You didn't trash it so...

Any dolt with half a brain can see that humankind has gone insane. To the point where I don't know if I'll upset the status quo if I throw poison in the water main.

Listen close to everybody's heart, and hear that breaking sound. Hopes and dreams are shattering apart and crashing to the ground.

I cannot believe my eyes! That the world's filled with filth and lies! But it's plain to see... evil inside of me is on the rise...

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Okay, look guys, I want to be serious for a sec.

I just realized that Cloud/Tifa really are soulmates. That Cloud left Tifa because he just wanted to do right by her, because she loves to laugh, loves to sing -- she does everything. That near the end he realized he'd do it any way she wanted it, cause that's the way she needed it. I can't exactly explain what I mean, so I found a relevant video to express it.

I think the wheels symbolize how their love rolls on through adversity.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
the best part about you trolling everyone is that I'm reading it in Toph's voice.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Let's see... Clerith quotes from Cloud's profile:

# On the request of his childhood friend Tifa, Cloud assists the anti-ShinRa organization “AVALANCHE” led by Barret. At first he has little interest in their goal of ‘protecting the planet’. But after meeting Aerith, an Ancient, and reuniting with his fated rival Sephiroth, he throws himself fully into the battle to save the planet.

# Aerith, who is pursued by ShinRa for her ability to hear the voice of the planet. Cloud’s meeting with her lead him on a new path.

Cloti quotes from Cloud's profile:
# On the water tower, he announced to Tifa that he would become a SOLDIER. He promised to save her if she got into trouble, and left the village.

# A Promise to Tifa, Etched in his Memory.

When Cloud left the village dreaming of being a SOLDIER, he swore to Tifa that he would come running to her rescue if she was in trouble. While it was Tifa who strong-armed him into making the promise, it seems that the idea that he must keep this vow was forever in Cloud’s mind.

# In Advent Children, the happier he is now the more Cloud is tormented by painful “memories” of the past.

The more he realizes how happy he is living with Tifa and the children, the more the fear of losing that and regrets toward the past trouble Cloud…

# With the support of former allies and Tifa, an important woman to him and now also part of his family, Cloud regains the courage to move forward

# With the help of his friends, he defeated Bahamut SHIN, which Kadaj’s gang had summoned. He defeated Sephiroth after his Advent, and returned to Tifa and the children.

I'm not posting the Cloud's smile one because he smiled @ both

Last edited:

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
I'm sorry, but how are the two quotes even remotely pro-C/A? Particularly the 2nd.
Are you just randomly counting any time Aeris is mentioned in a section about Cloud?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
idk I got them from clerith.com. They'd probably say the same about ours :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom