• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hottest Female

Hottest Female?

• Rinoa

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • looneymoon

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • crack

• Celes (Rin Tohsaka)

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Aki

• Ryu

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Bex

• Total voters

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
D4NC3P4RTYFOUR.gif

THIS THREAD IS NOW AWESOME

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
This is rigged

You girls did this on purpose didn't you

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Ryu is beating me. Self esteem -∞

I HATE YOU ALL. But I think I could feel better with some more Force/Tres fanfic u_u

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
The fact that Ryu is tied first

carn guys wtf

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
my srs fic said:
Force's eyes began to move and flutter open, sleep-heavy amber trying to focus on Jet through thick black lashes.

"Good morning, sunshine." Tres grinned down at him.

Forcestealer's eyes went wide and he sat up with a horrified expression on his face, pulling the blanket with him. "You have to leave!" He looked around, panic-stricken. "Mako could be home any moment!"

"Relax! Everything's fine, Forcey." Tres gripped him by the shoulders, pushing him gently back onto the bed. "If he's not come back 'till now, he won't for at least an hour. It's barely dawn." He slid on top of Forcestealer, enjoying the moan that got him. "Not even the bathhouses are open yet."

Force opened his mouth to speak, but Tres, anticipating the protest, leaned down and kissed him. Force went rigid, palms flat on Tres' chest, intending to push him off, but Tres' hands slid down Forcestealer's back, pulling him closer and Force's protest turned into a moan. Force arched into the kiss and then buried his hands in Tres' hair instead; kissing him back with the single-minded determination that Force seemed to put into every aspect of his life.​

ALSO UR BEAUTIFUL LOONEY <3

Last edited:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Forcestealer's eyes went wide and he sat up with a horrified expression on his face, pulling the blanket with him. "You have to leave!" He looked around, panic-stricken. "Mako could be home any moment!"

LOL.

MOOOOAR D;

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Laugh. Laugh.

Also, everyone, you know I'm sexy. I'm Sexy Elect.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Force's eyes began to move and flutter open, sleep-heavy amber trying to focus on Jet through thick black lashes.

"Good morning, sunshine." Tres grinned down at him.

"Relax! Everything's fine, Forcey." Tres gripped him by the shoulders, pushing him gently back onto the bed. "If he's not come back 'till now, he won't for at least an hour. It's barely dawn." He slid on top of Forcestealer, enjoying the moan that got him. "Not even the bathhouses are open yet."

Force opened his mouth to speak, but Tres, anticipating the protest, leaned down and kissed him. Force went rigid, palms flat on Tres' chest, intending to push him off, but Tres' hands slid down Forcestealer's back, pulling him closer and Force's protest turned into a moan. Force arched into the kiss and then buried his hands in Tres' hair instead; kissing him back with the single-minded determination that Force seemed to put into every aspect of his life.​

I told him I thought somebody was snooping around outside!

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
"Got any snacks?" Pushing his luck Tres went on, teasingly.

Force grabbed his arm and twisted it behind Tres' back, manhandling him towards the door. "Enough!"

Outside, Force marched him around the corner and smacked him against the wall of the teahouse. His breath hot on Tres' face, his eyes narrowed in anger. "Why are you doing this?"

"Relax Force. It was just a joke."

"I don't like those kinds of jokes." Force pushed him against the wall again for emphasis making an angry sound in the back of his throat. "I thought - "

He turned around, back towards the street, before Tres could see his face. The set of his shoulders tense.

"Force?" Tres cringed. He hadn't meant for this to hurt Force. Rile, yes &#8230;. He reached out, reaching for Force's shoulder, pulling him around.

Force glared at him and shook his hand off. "Just leave me alone."

Tres watched him stalk back into the teashop, then kicked the wall. Damn, that hadn't gone the way he'd planned. What was it with today? He sat down on the lifestream forums doorstep, the heat of the sun-warmed stone soaking through his clothes, trying to think, trying to decide what to do next.

He wasn't quiet sure how long he'd sat there when the door opened and Tennyo stepped out. She stopped, hand at the door, then turned and waved. "Bye Force!"

She hovered for a moment, looking down at him, trying to make up her mind.

"You know what?" Her voice was as annoyed and disapproving as he remembered it. "For someone who claims to be his friend, you're kinda an ass."

Tres didn't budge, making her step around him. He picked up a pebble, weighed it in his hand and threw it hard at the opposite wall. "Yeah. I know."​

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
That one is sadder and less sexy than the previous one.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
"What?" Force hated how small his voice sounded. He scrambled for his higher brain functions as Tres wound an arm around his waist, pulling him flush against his chest. "No! Mako could come home&#8230;"

"He won't."

Force started to wonder how Jet could put so much certainty in his voice butTres already was working one of the buttons at Force's throat out of its eyelet, kissing the tender skin there. Force shivered. Trying to remember why he was protesting this, he gasped at the sensation, tilting his head back for better access.

The sounds of the lifestream forums filtered in through closed shutters and Tres' clever fingers made short work out of Force's outer jacket, pushing it off his shoulders. The cold night air seeped through his thinner undergarments, Force's arms still caught in the sleeves of his jacket. He struggled to free himself but Tres caught his hands, stopping him.

Force was about to protest that this was a bad idea, that they should stop, but just before he could voice his concerns Tres let go of his wrists and cradled his head with both hands, then everything else stopped mattering. Tres' lips were soft, the tip of his tongue touched Force's and the whole world was drowning in need.

He was faintly aware that Tres was pushing him backwards, towards the bed, but he only really noticed when the back of his legs hit the wooden frame. The world spun as he fell backwards onto the mattress.

The sheets were cold underneath him, the coarse fabric warming quickly.Force fought again to free his arms from his jacket, wanting to pull Tres on top of him, wanting to feel those hands on him again. Most of all he wanted to stop thinking. He watched Tres, now a dark outline against the darkness of the room, the only light the thin sliver coming in through the closed window and from under the door.

There was the clink of armor hitting the wooden floor and then the mattress dipped and Jet landed beside him. Force finally managed to untangle his arms from his jacket and reached for him, his heart suddenly beating faster. He pulled Tres close, burying his fingers in his hair and kissing him, grinding against him in mindless want.

Half on top of him, Tres gathered Force into his arms and kissed back as good as he got and Force let himself fall, let Jet catch him. He allowed Tres make him forget, if only for the moment.

When Tres' fingers first touched his skin, cold fingertips burning a path up his chest, worming their way in from under the many layers of his clothing, Force gasped, arching into the sensation. His vest and shirt were yanked over his head, catching on his chin, and he had to squirm to free it.

Tres sat up for a moment, getting rid of his own shirt, putting on more of show than strictly necessary. Not that Force minded, running his eyes down Tres' smooth chest. Then he pulled him down for a kiss before Tres could say something stupid, call him by the wrong name and ruin the moment.​

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
good cause it goes on to talk about their erections and im not sure you'd care to

DLPB

Banned Flunky
AKA
Seifer Almasy, DanielReturns
can we have a line up of the photos on here then I can vote accordingly with my great taste.

Top Bottom