Final Fantasy XIII-2

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Lightning looks like a complete moron in that outfit.

I guess they had to whore it up a bit being a Final Fantasy game I guess.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
okay as much as I love seeing Lightning in sexy, nonsensical outfits, the thought of her wearing something like that is incredibly out of character. Lightning liked practicality (and honestly, her original outfit isn't too bad for a Final Fantasy game) and things that are easy to engage in combat in.

a feathery suit of armor that exposes her asscheeks doesn't really fall under that category.

it's pretty hot tho

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I lol'd @ the feather shit.

It's like they don't want me to take her seriously.

Not that I ever did.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Yeah who are you kidding you never liked her design.

I'm with winter, I don't mind the armor itself, but like I said before it's just not very Lightning.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Yeah who are you kidding you never liked her design.

Herp derp I'm forcestealer and I love saying how people feel when I have no idea what I'm talking about.

It's Lightning herself I never liked much, but I did say I thought her design was one of the best in the game.

I don't see anything "cool" about the armor myself, but I suppose walking around in a feathery(for no apparent reason) suit of armor with your ass hanging out is cool nowadays.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I don't like the half-skirt....I did say that before. I'm talking about the armor itself, the breastplate, shield and pauldrons, not the whole ensemble.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
It looks mismatched. I don't get why she's dressed so ridiculous to begin with but w/e it's not like these people go for practicality, hell they're not even staying in character to begin with having her wear this shit.

Here's hoping Snow's balls finally dropped.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
The armour in itself isn't really striking anyway. I didn't pay attention to it the first time I watched the trailer, and then when everyone mentioned the armour, I had to go back and watch it again ._. and then realize 'oh yeah, she didn't wear that in XIII'.

Because she's supposed to be a warrior, her first outfit, even if I liked it, didn't look like an armour at all to me; and this one, while feathery and shit, looks exactly what SE comes up with for armours nowadays. So yeah, knight, armour, SE all mixed = not even a blink of an eye from me XD

Also, am I the only one who wishes to not see the old characters? Hahaha XD

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
The armour in itself isn't really striking anyway. I didn't pay attention to it the first time I watched the trailer, and then when everyone mentioned the armour, I had to go back and watch it again ._. and then realize 'oh yeah, she didn't wear that in XIII'.

Because she's supposed to be a warrior, her first outfit, even if I liked it, didn't look like an armour at all to me; and this one, while feathery and shit, looks exactly what SE comes up with for armours nowadays. So yeah, knight, armour, SE all mixed = not even a blink of an eye from me XD

Also, am I the only one who wishes to not see the old characters? Hahaha XD

How could they reuse old assets if they didn't use the old characters?

I thought the armor was quite striking, or the lack of armor in certain places. I mean I was like WTF when all of a sudden there were ass cheeks.

Last edited:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
I know. It doesn't prevent me to not wish to see characters that I dislike to hate, right? I guess I can cope with most, but I have to say, Snow +/or Serah +/or Vanille as big characters would be an absolute turn off for me :D

I already have troubles with XIII (yeah, I bought it a while ago only, and I'm more set on playing Guitar Hero anyway...) because of these characters that make me want to not play the damn fucking game. XD

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Well most of the X cast was barely in X-2...so maybe? I didn't read the novellas, but sounds like Lightning went off on her own. Maybe NO ONE else will be in it outside the ending or something?

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Based off the novel, I don't think Snow or Hope will be returning. Sazh is up in the air, but it seems unlikely. He didn't seem to want to be apart from his son again. Hope wants to start school. Snow and Serah want to help the Cocoon refugees (I think Serah wanted to be a teacher, to let the next generation know what really happened). Fang and Vanille are stuck in the crystal, but Lightning starts her journey to save them, so it's more than likely they'll at least be some sort of plot point.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Well most of the X cast was barely in X-2...so maybe? I didn't read the novellas, but sounds like Lightning went off on her own. Maybe NO ONE else will be in it outside the ending or something?

Well
Lightning thought that, with Hope and his father reunited, along with Serah with Snow, and Dazj back with Sazh, she was the only one left who had the time to free Fang and Vanille
. It may be true that there's not going to be many of the others - but I hope they'd come together again.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer

So no Serah, Sazh, Snow or Hope ? This game sucks already. Then again, it's only coming out in a few months time. So it's going to be a rushed copy and paste job, so SE can get some quick bucks. Sigh. What happened to the days when SE actually cared about the fans, and not what's in their pockets ?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Snow Serah and hope are by far the worse things about XIII so maybe there's hope after all.

ForceStealer

Double Growth

So no Serah, Sazh, Snow or Hope ? This game sucks already. Then again, it's only coming out in a few months time. So it's going to be a rushed copy and paste job, so SE can get some quick bucks. Sigh. What happened to the days when SE actually cared about the fans, and not what's in their pockets ?

Eh, X-2 came out in about the same amount of time but I never got the impression that its problems were from rushing. It's not like its an unfinished game, it just has a silly ass story, I don't think they would have made a different one with more time.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
X-2 has an assload more content that XIII did tho xD

Eerie

Fire and Blood
They suck balls though. I want to NUKE Snow and Serah so badly out of XIII. D: Every time I see them, I cringe.

That's what Squeenix get for trying to force down characters on me.

And I heard that at first, Snow had balls and Serah didn't exist. Sigh, hope for a game that can never exist now :/

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I didn't mind Serah so much, really, it was mostly Snow's obsession with her that was irritating.

tbh by the end of the game I didn't hate any of the characters, but I won't exactly be missing some of them either.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
I hated Serah even more after hearing they changed Lightning's and Snow's stories and created her because some fucktards thought they wouldn't like Lightning enough b/c she wasn't MOE. I hate moe characters with all my might. They should all die. With lolis. In fire plz.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
You don't know what that means?

Lawl.

Top Bottom