• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Okay so the recipe says to put half the mixture in a blender to mince finely but not to puree. Okay let's just put this all in the blender and press down lightly a couple times and... FUCK! THE BLENDER IS JAMMED... TURN OFF TURN OFF!!!... well now it's pureed :(

okay it didn't piss me off that much, I actually thought it was amusing :awesomonster:
But this better not ruin the salsa I was trying to make.

aannnd on top of this I'm out of chips D:
I was just AT the store.... grrr I HATE it when that happens :@

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Нестор Махно;300451 said:

We could probably delete 500 pages of this thread and leave just this post without changing the general consensus.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
That's twice now that Arsenal have been tackled during an extremely promising run, and that's twice that the referee has ignored it. Hate.

Ghost X

- I got a cold. Totally destroys my motivation to do anything productive, like homework I gotta do. Can only do braindead activities (like posting in TLS :monster:).

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Hell fucking no, I am NOT going to be threatened by you, retarded blonde manager. You will not fucking fire me over voicing my own opinion, you stupid bitch. I don't get paid enough to do all that's required of me.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Hell fucking no, I am NOT going to be threatened by you, retarded blonde manager. You will not fucking fire me over voicing my own opinion, you stupid bitch. I don't get paid enough to do all that's required of me.

Your manager stands no chance, Adri.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Totally reading up on the terms and policies of Rite Aid and taking this bitch out. Hard core.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
The chick who I helped vomit that awful tequila left before any number was obtained. The gods cocktease me with potential happiness then subvert it haaaaard.

Last edited:

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
I finally beat ME. I figured I'd go start ME2 and import my character, but when I went to the import file he wasn't there.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
I hate new Sonic the Hedgehog fans. Calling the old original a piece of shite and calling the old characters like Sally a old worthless boring bitch, and calling it a childish piece of crap while the new Robotnik, SORRY I mean.. 'Eggman' acts like a total idiot. The only new Sonic character I like is Blaze the Cat, the rest are Sonic tryhards or have the IQ of a retard. I'm looking at you Amy Rose and Cream. <.<

Vendel

Banned
Having the second person in a week tell me that my new boss wants to fire me. He only has two problems.
1. He has no one to cover my workload. He wanted to bring in "his guy" but couldn't because.
2. His boss (a former boss of mine) happens to like me and wont let him just fire me.

So it appears he is just looking for some excuses to write me up. Once he can do that a few times then even his boss wont be able to keep me around. Even got me "randomly" drugged screened.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
That's damn shitty Vendel. It sucks because there's really not all that much you can unless you want to risk calling him out on it and probably getting a write up because of it.
Had a boss like that in the later part of last year. He had all these staff members he wanted to bring in but we already had a full set of staff. Started firing staff members because of the smallest things, things that would otherwise just get a verbal warning. Was disgusting.

I hope everything turns out alright and this ex-boss of yours notices what he's trying to do.

Vendel

Banned
That's damn shitty Vendel. It sucks because there's really not all that much you can unless you want to risk calling him out on it and probably getting a write up because of it.

Yeah. Not really going to say anything unless/until something happens. Hopefully this will blow over and the guy will get this bug out of his ass. If not? Well there goes the last 9 years of my fucking life. Time to look for a new job I guess.

I hope everything turns out alright and this ex-boss of yours notices what he's trying to do.

Oh he knows. My boss wanted to move me out when he took over. That was a couple months ago. The last conversation they had about firing me happened just a couple weeks ago.

THAT is why my boss is looking for something to get me in trouble over. Because he can't just get rid of me.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I hate new Sonic the Hedgehog fans. Calling the old original a piece of shite and calling the old characters like Sally a old worthless boring bitch, and calling it a childish piece of crap while the new Robotnik, SORRY I mean.. 'Eggman' acts like a total idiot. The only new Sonic character I like is Blaze the Cat, the rest are Sonic tryhards or have the IQ of a retard. I'm looking at you Amy Rose and Cream. <.<
...so is this the video games or the television series, cause honestly, I cannot give two shits about the television series. Not to mention Amy is actually a pretty damn old character and may rival Sally in age.

I'm sick. I want to do nothing but sleep....ugh... They say that it's only another sinus infection, but, it feels a hell of a lot worse then that.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
I finally beat ME. I figured I'd go start ME2 and import my character, but when I went to the import file he wasn't there.

If you're on PC - Did you import your save through that setup that launches off the ME2 startup screen?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Had a boss like that in the later part of last year. He had all these staff members he wanted to bring in but we already had a full set of staff. Started firing staff members because of the smallest things, things that would otherwise just get a verbal warning. Was disgusting.

This, with an extra helping of "Bosses suck."

@thread, driving in Florida during tourist season. If you leave a safe following distance in front of you, someone will cut in front of you. Not might. Will. No exceptions.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Being stuck in traffic for TWO HOURS. :doh:

So apparantly the commotion was caused by a dude who stole a car, and was high on drugs, ramming cars in bumper to bumper traffic cause they were in his way, nearly hit a trooper trying to escape. No one was hurt, thank god.

And he stole this car from the town where I work. :/ So stealing cars from near where I work and driving around where I live. Lovely.

Aaron said:
@thread, driving in Florida. If you leave a safe following distance in front of you, someone will cut in front of you. Not might. Will. No exceptions.

In NY too :monster:
But then like half the people in Florida are former New Yorkers :awesome:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Colleagues making lots of drama over pointless things.

So what if your daughter has so many clothes that she's also having to use her sisters' wardrobe? YOUR OTHER DAUGHTER IS TWO MONTHS INTO A SIX MONTH TRIP

So what if no-one asked you if you wanted anything from the shop? They never ask anyone else, and there is a notice up saying to TELL THEM if you do.
Fleetway's Sonic the Comic version of Amy was win. Imagine my disappointment with the 'canon' version... T.T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom