• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

best movie soundtracks

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
For a moment I thought you were going spambot

Jesus don't scare me like that man

EDIT: Also, Tokyo Drift was a sad entry in the series

stiles

Call me a TREASURE HUNTER!
AKA
Locke
haha nope, and the music is still great! i dont see how you couldnt at least love it haha

Last edited:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Let's get this lame party started!

Saw theme tune, cannot be bothered to link...you all know it.

Thanks for not bothering to link things, man

Really appreciate the halp
Also, thanks for being a jackass towards tfk

Well yeah the Fast and Furious series always used a few good tunes here and there, but I don't think most people would notice what with everything going on screen :monster:

Last edited:

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie

Loved everything about this movie especially this song.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
The Fountain's ENTIRE soundtrack. Absolutely nothing else comes close to it.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Not by me :monster: I definitely count it as being the best film I've ever seen. I really can't think of anything that surpasses it in my eyes.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
If you're saying that the movie needs more love, then yes I agree.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA

I still have this soundtrack. It was just fantastic.

And then of course they add Aerosmith doing the Spidey theme at the end and I'm all fkdjhfksjhfkjdlshfkljdhsk

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Amelie's soundtrack is probably one of my top 3 favorite OSTs. Yann Tiersen is legend.

Yann Tiersen playing Sur le Fil on the violin:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee

I love the whole soundtrack, but these songs specifically just get to me every time.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V

Loved everything about this movie especially this song.

I came in here to post something from this film only to see it had already been done. Perfect film. looney is also thanked for poasting MBV and Radiohead.

Top Bottom