New year, New LTD thread. (Round 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Dunno, but that made me think of the word "cheetos" and made me hungry.

EDIT
okay we'll call her that then.

WHY SHOULD WE CALL HER A CHEETOS D8 I LOVE CHEETOHS

oh you mean a Clito. Okay, carry on. :awesome:

Well now that THAT'S settled...

who will we ship Vendel with? :monster:

I say Eurasiangirl, isn't it pretty much canon anyway? :monster:

Didn't I just say this? D: I even made a name! :rage:

VENDELIANGIRL :reptar:

Someone make a club called "Together for Better or Worse" or "You and Me Against the Cleriths" :awesome:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
who will we ship Vendel with? :monster:

right_hand_rule_simple.png

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
... D:

I'm jumping ship to Venderu x Dureiku now. Since Drake is tsundere. :monster:

Venderake! YAY :reptar:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Something new to post on TLS fandom ladies and gentlemen give it away for DRAKE AND VENDEL!!!!!!

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Is this what they call circlejerking? :monster:

And since I'm currently very confused, let me summarize what the LTD thread has been up to these past few pages...

- Tear down InuYashaxFFVII
- Watch Vendel defend the wrong thing (not InuYasha)
- Mocks a Cloti
- Decides that this Cloti be renamed as a Clito
- Vendeliangirl is born
- Drake is a tsundere
- Venderake is born
- Everyone else spams

Did I get it right? :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Discuss FFVII LTD or GTFO, please.

There's already a thread just for pairing forum members together. Take it over there.
:monster:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I find it cute that people take my barbs so lighthearted when I well and truly hate him. 'course you probably all know that and are just trolling me. :p

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
Well, that was pages and pages of bullshit to read through. :\ LTD I am disappoint. There needed to be way more macros and gifs and lesbian pics for that to have been a proper off-topic circle jerk. Instead we got whiny cloti/clitos and pairings no one really wants to see and the LTD still remains resolved.

Also, I would like to say that MOST of the Cleriths I know are reasonable and know their ship isn't canon but enjoy it anyway--probably for the same reason I enjoy Tifa x Zack. It's not canon but it's fucking hawt. Whatever floats the fandom boat, really. Shipping Clerith is not a sign of being delusional.

Ignoring canon is a bit sad, but I don't think anyone here does that. The sticky widget comes when some people see evidence of affection between Cloud and Aerith to a degree that could show their relationship as romantic within the game. I don't see it, and I've argued against it, but the bottom line is it's not up to me to change their minds. In fact, if I take a step back and remove my jaded goggles I can admittedly see how the conclusion could be made (although I still believe it requires some serious tip-toe stretching to reach that cookie jar). Too many times I see the LTD being about "You're wrong, and Imma gonna school you" versus "Here's why I believe otherwise...[volley]". I think we all agree that Cloud and Tifa are a couple. When/how you believe they got together is the only debate left romantically. /mini-speech

So...hawt lesbian sex? Serah? Zee? Let's do this.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
:mj:

This is officially the best LTD thread I've ever visited. :awesome:

Still, I wonder what Eurasiangirl has to say about this? Defend her views or somethin'.

Although, even if she does, there really isn't a good enough excuse as to why her siggy has to be so insulting to clerith fans. :(

You're insulting awesome people like Zee and Aya and others on this forum just because they like a certain ship! Do you even know anything about them? :( Because I'm sure if you did, you wouldn't feel that way.

Sorry for the vent. :\

Anywho, back to off topic-ness. :monster:

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
WHAT ABOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

:hugesadpanda:

Mei-bito, I'm not going to jail for anyone. Not even you.

Also, I went and looked at "the sig" and find that it's minimally insulting at best. The Cleriths on here have thick skin. They have to, otherwise they'd be chewed up and spit out. There's been worse sigs, for sure. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've used them. Without a direct 'So and so is a retarded Clerith', I do think it's being a bit of a wanker to be upset over a 'general opinion' signature. She's wearing it, and you certainly don't have to agree with it and can clearly voice that disagreement, but the little shit storm it brewed was a bit over the top, imo. It's an internet forum signature from someone of dubious reasoning skills. There are far worse offenses in the world. :awesome:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Mei-bito, I'm not going to jail for anyone. Not even you.

Also, I went and looked at "the sig" and find that it's minimally insulting at best. The Cleriths on here have thick skin. They have to, otherwise they'd be chewed up and spit out. There's been worse sigs, for sure. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've used them. Without a direct 'So and so is a retarded Clerith', I do think it's being a bit of a wanker to be upset over a 'general opinion' signature. She's wearing it, and you certainly don't have to agree with it and can clearly voice that disagreement, but the little shit storm it brewed was a bit over the top, imo. It's an internet forum signature from someone of dubious reasoning skills. There are far worse offenses in the world. :awesome:
It's just particularly filled with irony that she bitches about how Cleriths interpret everything incorrectly and then goes on to say that she honestly believes that Rumiko Takahashi wants people to draw an incestuous conclusion from Inuyasha. (Sesshoumaru/His dad)

Basically, she has a worse case of A implies B which goes to C than most canon-shipping Cleriths do. When she uses logic, it's more like "A implies B which goes to Z which means Sesshoumaru wants to have sex with his dad!"

Essentially, the blackest pot in the inn is claiming all the new kettles are most definitely the blackest things its ever seen.

Last edited:

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
Oh, yeah, chick's wired wrong in interpretation. Not saying otherwise. I'm saying it's foolish to be upset about a forum signature that generalizes one person's opinion on an alternative ship. It's not a direct personal attack on anyone, and isn't nearly as bad as the pinker-nazi sig that was floating around before. Basically, it's the internet and people tend to be unfiltered idiots. Getting offended by something that really is very trivial on any terms seems a bit much. Is it a dumb sig? Yes. But it's hardly 'offensive'. That's all I'm saying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom