• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Mortal Kombat

There seems to be some extra waiting for the European crowd (strangely). The DLC is still not up for me to get. =/
Or is this the case for everyone?

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I hear that the 360 folks were having issues, but I got the Combo Pack 2 last night, and Kenshi was available.

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
It looks like the final character announcement is happening on Thursday, just after they premiere the last episode of Mortal Kombat Legacy.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c

WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I... I don't even.... :O

The obvious question that's bound to arrise is, when is Jason coming in DLC now?

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
.....It's not even the superior Robert Englund Freddy Krueger.

I'd laugh if this wasn't so ridiculous.

....I"ll still download it though. >.>

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Now that I'm over the initial wtf shock, am I the only one who's suddenly SUPER curious as to how his ladder will end?

His alternate costume better be Englund.
I'm not as suprised by this as the rest of you, I heard a few people tossing around kruger and jason awhile ago for some reason, so it's not coming out of nowhere. Still wtf tho.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
If Jason made his way in, I would be perfectly willing to buy this game (and a system to play it on) just for that.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
His alternate costume better be Englund.
I'm not as suprised by this as the rest of you, I heard a few people tossing around kruger and jason awhile ago for some reason, so it's not coming out of nowhere. Still wtf tho.

I'm not surprised, I'm fucking disgusted.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Apparently when Shao Kahn attempted to steal the souls from Earth Realm, Freddy pulled him into the Dream Realm and challenged him, so Shao Kahn took Freddy out of the Dream Realm, which made him mortal. Then Freddy built himself two new claw-gloves that are apparently imbued with demonic powers of some kind, and is off to attempt to kill Shao Kahn, and return to the Dream Realm.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
So, i'm not big on Arcade Controllers, but if anyone is, this looks like it's worth checking out.

Top Bottom