• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Square Enix's New Digital Magazine

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
HOLY SHIT OMG THIS IS AWESOME

Thanks for sharing this! I wonder if our promotion for TLS, on the European Square Enix site, has anything to do with this.

Last edited:
Oh fuck too much pressure I don't even

Update ALL the things!
Ban all the embarrassing members!
Resume the "TLS Let's Play FF7" commentary! DO SOMETHING! :aah:
Yes people, my next article *is* coming up, it's just that I need GlitterBerri's help for the final touches but I've been unable to reach her for a long while now.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Ban all the embarrassing members!

Oh shit...!

Arresteddevelopmentsnoopy.gif

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
If anything, I should rewrite the whole software from scratch and pull it right into the 21st century, :monster:.

But I don't think people would be happy if I went and replaced the whole forum with just a thread list where you can enter your name and a poast, :monster:. It'd be fun, but not exactly comparable to what the software offers right now.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Now I feel bad for all the slagging of SE I do. Well, not bad exactly.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
It's funny how this is one of their favs when all we do is talk shit about them.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
I just visited another FF site and its funny how they are telling their users to tell SE to put them on their favorites. The admins are such bitches that it gives me joy that they weren't included :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I love the irony oh so much.

Yeah thanks for fucking up the Parasite Eve series with 3rd Birthday, you morons. : [

SSSSH YOU CAN'T TALK SMACK ABOUT SE NOW THEY'RE WATCHING AND IF THEY SEE US TALK SHIT THEY MIGHT BAN US...

...nevermind, 'ave at it :monster:.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
what? do they have a monkey in the internet watching our every move and if we speak heresey or try to hack em, it'll beat madly on the microphone and scream like a squealer?

I don't think so.

Iron-Man-2-image.jpg

Top Bottom