• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster [PS3/PS4/Vita]

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I was assuming it'd cost like any other normal new game. It's true it could be cheaper. (Bear in mind that I've seen things like: PS3 on the USA: 300$; PS3 on Europe: 300€, which is MUCH MORE than 300$).

Well, being that it is just a HD rerelease I don't think it would cost as much as a normal new game. Because it isn't really a new game. :P

The Ico and SotC HD rereleases are going to be like, $40 for both together, and that's with some apparent extra content.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
HD collections have been around 30 to 40€. And those include multiple games.
I doubt they'd sell FFX for 60something =p

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Wasn't the HD rerelease of the first two God of War games around the same price? And that was for both games.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah, for just one game when most HD collections containing at least two games are the same price?

I'd say make that half. Unless they are also throwing in X-2, then maybe I can see it being that price.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
NOOOOOO A LIGHTNING MINIGAME TROPHY NOOOOOO

Welp, no platinum for this game. I lways said Lulu's ultimate weapon could go &%#@ itself, so can that trophy.

And my guess is they charge $40 for it. How much was the Prince of Persia rerelease? That was all three games.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Welp, no platinum for this game. I lways said Lulu's ultimate weapon could go &%#@ itself, so can that trophy.

And my guess is they charge $40 for it. How much was the Prince of Persia rerelease? That was all three games.

I see it on amazon.de for 21,90
MGS HD for 39,95
Sly Trilogy for 35,66
Silent Hill for 27,99
Ico/SotC for 36,95

That's all in Euro of course. Although the general practice is for them to just take the dollar price and keep it the same. =P

That's probably the main reason why I won't replay X again.

I did the lightning mini game for Lulu's crap. And I beat it.
But.

Never again.

...never again...

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Prince of Persia: $40
MGS HD: $50
Sly: $30
Silent Hill: $40
Ico/SotC: $40

ForceStealer

Double Growth
You're all way more patient than I. I never even tried it. When I learned what you had to do I just said screw that. I even gave up dodging the lightning my first time through, I just fought the battles.

It would be cool to have in HD and even some trophies. But my PS3 is backwards compatible so that makes the purchase a little harder to justify. If it is the International version that will make it a little easier.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Well we don't know if there'll even be a trophy for it.

I'm really interested in the trophy list (even though I'm not getting it).

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Look

just fly me to you and for like ten bucks

I'll do the damn lightning game for you

butterflies, too, if you like

make it fifteen and I'll toss in chocobo racing for that Sun Sigil :oscar:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I'll take you up on that offer.

You'll have to pay for your own airfare though, sorry. :(

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
..... you can do that?!

You know, I used to have an older brother for these sorts of things. Well, I still have an older brother, he just doesn't play video games anymore :monster:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Dunno if you still get achievements this way though. Save files might also be copy-protected for certain games.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I never knew you could send save-files, either.

My older brother hates RPG's. He watched me play FFX because he really got into the story, but I remember the random battles annoyed him so I ran away a lot for his benefit and was way under-leveled for a good part of the game because of him. :P

That being said, for the lightning mini game, I remember getting to like 120 or so before being struck. I then said "fuck it" and never did it again. lol

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
My older brother hates RPG's. He watched me play FFX because he really got into the story, but I remember the random battles annoyed him so I ran away a lot for his benefit and was way under-leveled for a good part of the game because of him. :P

I tried convincing my brother to play FFX back in the day. I also tried to get him to watch AC with me. :( He wasn't interested in either.

That being said, for the lightning mini game, I remember getting to like 120 or so before being struck. I then said "fuck it" and never did it again. lol

I got to like.... 10.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Well then I guess you'd have to give him your PSN login too, so it comes down to how much you trust him :monster:

But the copy protection might check whether you're even on the same PS3. :P

And that mini game...I remember at one point I reached a zen-like state of trance...
Call it enlightenment. :awesome:

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
LOL, I cannot justify another FFX purchase for all the trophies in the world, especially if it's somewhere in the $40 range.
A lot of people still have their PS2s. I don't see the point of buying this. God of War at least offered the sequel AND trophies.

...I might buy it yrs later when it's on sale at a bargain bin :P

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I tried convincing my brother to play FFX back in the day. I also tried to get him to watch AC with me. :( He wasn't interested in either.

My brother would watch AC with me as long as it was the English dub. He outright refuses to watch anything with subtitles.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
My brother refused to watch it "cause [he doesn't] watch cartoons"

... :/

Top Bottom