• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Game Scheduling Thread

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well, I'll leave my laptop on IRC and MSN. All of you feel free to hit me up if/when you want to get to it. :)

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Does ANYONE want to play some RDR with me? The 4x XP event ends tomorrow and I want to take advantage of it as long as I can, but playing alone just isn't as fun. I've gotten like 4 level ups so far in about 2 hours of play, but still :/

It can be Undead Overrun or any other game mode.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I'm normally on about 6ish (EST) week nights, and if anyone wants to play some RE Mercs with me, that'd be swell.

(I also have Borderlands and Gears of War 2, and though I haven't played either in a while, I'm up for it!)

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I'm normally on about 6ish (EST) week nights, and if anyone wants to play some RE Mercs with me, that'd be swell.

(I also have Borderlands and Gears of War 2, and though I haven't played either in a while, I'm up for it!)

I can play mercs with you if you like.

I'd play Borderlands but I'm really high levelled so it might not be fun if I'm running around killing everything in one shot. :P If you beat the game and go onto the DLCs though I'd be up for helping out with that.

However, we need to chose a Gears 2 character for you. We are all different so Adri doesn't get angry we don't get confused.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Sounds good,
OhNoBeemo
and I'll be on after work!

If you beat the game and go onto the DLCs though I'd be up for helping out with that.

However, we need to chose a Gears 2 character for you. We are all different so Adri doesn't get angry we don't get confused.

I was looking at the DLCs but it might be a while before I get 'em. :C

and ahaha okay, what do I have to chose from? (I tend to lean towards support roles, I guess, if that helps?)

Characters are all the same in Gears it's just a matter of what you look like. Adri probably has a list somewhere of who's who and therefore who's left to chose from.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
IndigoPro490 is me, who has now added you. :monster:

As for Gears (2), you have Minh and Hoffman to choose from.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I'm KINGDAIGO2010, who has just added you

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I'm bored. If anyone else is bored, wanna play a game with me? :3

PS3: uncharted 2, RE5, LBP2
xbox: L4D (1 or 2), Gears of War (1-3), RE5

(I also have AC: Brotherhood on PS3, but fuck dat cause it takes forever to get into a game)

message me if you'd like to play :3 :3 :3

Last edited:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Dyou have a Steam acc, bro?

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
I can play with you tonight if you're up for it Belle, L4D or any of the Gears. Or some good old Uncharted action.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
PC games or gtfo, :monster:

WoW is a pc game :awesomonster:

get xbox or ps3 so we can play together, yop :3

I can play with you tonight if you're up for it Belle, L4D or any of the Gears. Or some good old Uncharted action.

yay! Yes, I'll play whatever you want. I'm superior at Uncharted, pretty good at L4D, and noob at Gears :awesome: I'm willing to play any of them, but I'm warning you of my noobness so you don't get mad when I suck XD

Kripey. L4D. Tomorrow night.
Be there.
so I can burn you with molotovs
also make Sami join. And Audi.

uh uh uh. Ok. XD Audi has L4D? coooool. Maybe we can play after I play something with Kat?
yeah you always set me on fire you bitch

Top Bottom