Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Isabella

Your Mom
Tifa's boobs were still too big in AC, imo. She always looked like she was leaning back slightly in order to balance herself. I'd prefer the size they were in that CG render of her.

... I can't believe I'm posting about boobs.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Eh? Where and when did it say that?

Ah, well they didn't say it directly. It's when Zack talks to some guy, who is thinking of a name for a bar. If you say Seventh Heaven, he'll mention how it'll have a secret underground area, and a bartender girl with the perfect assets.

Then Zack will say,
"Now you're talkin'!"

I mean the deleted scene in the chocobo stable. They are trying to say it's irrelevant because it was changed yet they use early concepts as proof.

Ah, well either way... it all leads to them being a tad out of it.

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
Really? I thought Tifa's boobs were proportionately sized in AC. It's her waist I had a problem with. I think they made her too perfect. She'd look far more voluptuous without that size zero waist.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Ditto that. But it really wasn't her waist so much as her arms. For a martial artist you'd think they have more muscle than that. She's very skinny in every area except for her chest, and maybe that's what makes her look too big.

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
Fanart of Tifa that I'm quite fond of:

97655.png

Captures that voluptuous side I was talking about. ^^

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Is that art by who I think it is by, Masa?

Because if it is, naughty naughty.

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
Quite ironic that Tifa is one of the tasteful fanarts then. Usually she's the first to have her gazungas out.

EDIT: Or so I've heard... >.>

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
Sick of the boobie talk?

Ditto that. But it really wasn't her waist so much as her arms. For a martial artist you'd think they have more muscle than that. She's very skinny in every area except for her chest, and maybe that's what makes her look too big.
Tifa's figure looks like most of those Asian actresses' figures -- They're all skinny-as-hell, and are all ~delicate-looking~, but are supposed to be fighters. That Ziyi check is pretty, but kind of looks like a lollipop.

Isabella

Your Mom
Sick of the Tifa boobie talk, more specifically. I don't understand the preoccupation with them, either from her haters or her fans. But then, I don't get the appeal of boobs anyway. They're just lumps of fat.

But what's worse, really ... people hating her for her boobs, or loving her for them? Better stop now before I go off on a rant about objectifying women.

:monster:

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
Sick of the Tifa boobie talk, more specifically. I don't understand the preoccupation with them, either from her haters or her fans. But then, I don't get the appeal of boobs anyway. They're just lumps of fat.

But what's worse, really ... people hating her for her boobs, or loving her for them? Better stop now before I go off on a rant about objectifying women.

:monster:
Well, I joke about them, and I think that I was the first to mention them, because they were one of the second thing that I noticed about the new screen (first was her hair). They looked a lot bigger, so I was like "what, changing her breast size yet again?" I used to get ticked/offended too, when people would go on about her boobs all the time. I used to ask people to stop. But after spending so much time at ACF, I guess that I got used to it, and would sometimes make light of it instead.

I agree though, that I'm not quite sure why there is such a HUGE preoccupation with her boobs is. It bothers me when people make silly comments about her (or about anybody really), just because of the breast size.

@ question: it's not really a contest. They're equally as silly.

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
I didn't know who Ryu meant until I went back to deviantART to find the pic. The artist has a penchant for oversized boobs on display.

I think that's what Ryu was getting at anyway.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
"Her fans only love her for her meat, and she's just a slut anyway."
Everyone knows the size of a woman's chest fat grows in relation to how much sex you have. Hence Tifa must obviously have done it with half of Midgar. The male half.

I don't really understand why anyone would seriously like a character just for how big their non-existent breasts are, so I'm just going to assume and possibly pretend that that sort of stuff doesn't actually happen outside of trying to make Cloud/Tifa fans look bad.

Isabella

Your Mom
Everyone knows the size of a woman's chest fat grows in relation to how much sex you have. Hence Tifa must obviously have done it with half of Midgar. The male half.
Hitowit aside, there are those who truly believe this. Have Ryu fill y'all in about Jukain sometime.

Isabella

Your Mom
Jukain is an Aerith fan who believes Tifa's a slut, despite agreeing that she doesn't behave like one, because it's not possible to have breasts like hers and not be a slut. Plain and simple.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I didn't know who Ryu meant until I went back to deviantART to find the pic. The artist has a penchant for oversized boobs on display.

I think that's what Ryu was getting at anyway.

No, I was referring to his LESS savory works, actually.

His DevArt is downright tasteful in comparison.

So, Jukain... where to begin. She believes that all fans of Tifa like her because of her breasts, think she exists solely for fanservice... and a few other nonsensical things. But the girl is literally obsessed with Tifa, to the point where everyone has concluded she's actually got a crush on Tifa she doesn't want to admit.

She finally relented on the 'is a slut despite acting the exact opposite' thing, but only because we essentially shamed her for being an idiot.

Now then, off of the boob talk. Now we shall discuss Yuffie's can.

Top Bottom