• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Assassin's Creed (series)

Darkbeat

Nether Gate
Friggin' amazing game...that's all I can say now...just started it but hell it looks awesome and Ezio is badass

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Did I say it was a bad thing? Ezio's a pretty hawt grandpa.

I HAVE IT!!!!!! OMG I'm about to start up my PS3 XD

Please I'm begging you PM us spoilers. Srsly I'm dying over here

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
... I think I should be avoiding this thread because I know I won't be able to play this game for like a month because LOL ESSAYS AND FINALS?!

sigh.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
... I think I should be avoiding this thread because I know I won't be able to play this game for like a month because LOL ESSAYS AND FINALS?!

sigh.

What is this essays and finals? I do not know the meaning of those words. All I know is that Revelations is coming out on Tuesday. Everything else means nothing to me.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
What is this essays and finals? I do not know the meaning of those words. All I know is that Revelations is coming out on Tuesday. Everything else means nothing to me.

I CAN'T AFFORD TO IGNORE EVERYTHING SOB.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Got the game today and completed the first DNA sequence.

I really wanted to know what Lucy's condition was after ACB. I have my answer, it seems. :monster:

Played a little multiplayer too but got pwned in Assassinate. ._.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Hidari Shotaro said:
I really wanted to know what Lucy's condition was after ACB. I have my answer, it seems. :monster:

Are you sure you want to read this?
Last warning be prepared for a huge spoiler
Lucy's dead apparently. Guess I'm changing my name to Merthur. :monster:

Spoiler about Revelations ahead. You have been warned.
I'm watching a walkthrough on YouTube and I saw Subject 16 talking to Desmond. I knew that had to be him. Ezio looks extremely badass.

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I think Yusef is hot. And Sofia hnng.

Also did you get to the
EZIO AS A MINSTRAL
part? Laughing my fucking ass off.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
He is good looking and sadly I must say that aside from the intro Ezio doesn't look very attractive and Desmond who I always thought was easy on the eyes looks like shit. Who is Sofia anyways?

Is that in sequence 3? I don't think I gotten that yet.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I think Ezio looks fine. I think Desmond looks horrible because he's been comatose for quite some time, lol. At least Altair looks perfect as usual. :awesome:

Sofia as in Ezio's future wife? She's the one you see on the boat at the start of the game.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Ja ja, Sofia = his wife. She is a descendant of Altair, right? Isn't that how Desmond comes out as double trouble?...or not?
I think Ezio looks fine.

tumblr_lupqa8ZHM21ql5mjv.gif

At least Altair looks perfect as usual. :awesome:
2upy8hv.gif

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I don't like Ezio's eyes. Yes the comatose state has not been kind to Desmond. I still haven't got a chance to play as Altair.

Oh so that's her name. I honestly didn't know that was her. Subject 16 scares me a little bit.

OneWingedDemon said:

Like I said there he looks pretty hawt but in normal scenes he really doesn't look attractive to me.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
cba to look for pictures right now.

As for Embers well I guess your mileage may vary on that one.

Top Bottom