Assassin's Creed (series)

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
OH MY GOD. POOR ALTY. I mean I knew about his sons being killed and that Sef was told Altair is the one that ordered him to be killed, but seeing it on screen... my heart. T__T And Maria ... I can't.
Also Abbas is such a dumbass. OH YOU'RE HOLDING THE STRONGEST WEAPON IN THE WORLD, THIS IS A GREAT TIME TO TELL YOU I TOLD YOUR SON YOU WANTED HIM DEAD LOLOL.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
TOO MANY SPOILER TAGS. The topic becomes unreadable. I should come back once I've finished the game. :wacky:
I've only gotten past sequence 3, finished three Desmond sequences as well.
Which are very...awkward imo.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Oh! Thank you for reminding me about the Desmond sequences. I keep forgetting to do those. x_X But now I'm curious as to why they're awkward... :awesome:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
So here's something weird, I'm playing though story mode and all of a sudden the game logs off and signs me automatically into multiplayer. Now every time I turn on the game it logs me into multiplayer and will no longer let me play story mode. What the actual fuck.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Eh? O.o

Speaking of multiplayer, I'm really enjoying it. I also like how you can unlock text files and videos that progress the multiplayer plot and tell you more about Abstergo/The Templars.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Is it just me or have they tweeked Desmonds character design to make him look more arabic? Just something about his face seems different, be it skin tone or the general shape but he is sharing alot of the arabic facial features they have in this game as opposed to him being ezio's doppleganger in previous games.
(yes I know they use the same character model for altair, ezio and desmon)

I dunno he just looks a little off to me :/

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I think they said something about a new engine for the faces and so they scanned in that model's face again for an updated look.
...but he looks weird now imo.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
OH MY GOD. POOR ALTY. I mean I knew about his sons being killed and that Sef was told Altair is the one that ordered him to be killed, but seeing it on screen... my heart. T__T And Maria ... I can't.
Also Abbas is such a dumbass. OH YOU'RE HOLDING THE STRONGEST WEAPON IN THE WORLD, THIS IS A GREAT TIME TO TELL YOU I TOLD YOUR SON YOU WANTED HIM DEAD LOLOL.

You kinda had to figure out that part was going to be really sad. Srsly this game is turning out to be kind of depressing.

I haven't done a Desmond sequence yet, how are they like?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
IT FINALLY STOPPED DOING THAT WEIRD THING AND I FINISHED SEQUENCE 6 AWWW BENE.

And I knew it was going to be sad Carlie, I had to vent it out. T__T Still though, Abbas is a dumb ass. I don't remember his character ever existing before this, I think if he did exist I blocked him from my mind. :awesome:

And I agree, Desmond's facial structure seems all wrong.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
So I heard they already announced DLC. Is it actually DLC this time or more shit Ubisoft just yanked out of the main story so they could overcharge for it later?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
IT FINALLY STOPPED DOING THAT WEIRD THING AND I FINISHED SEQUENCE 6 AWWW BENE.

And I knew it was going to be sad Carlie, I had to vent it out. T__T Still though, Abbas is a dumb ass. I don't remember his character ever existing before this, I think if he did exist I blocked him from my mind. :awesome:

And I agree, Desmond's facial structure seems all wrong.

Baw I'm still in sequence 3. What happened in sequence 6?

I know sweetie I feel the same way and the game is feeling more depressing.

I want hawt Desmond back.

I hate this stupid Desmond sequences. I blame Juno for them. That bitch better hope I don't run into her again because if I do I'm kicking her hologram ass.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Elsie was that post meant for the "Things that piss you off thread"? Because you're in the wrong thread.

edit: Just to make this post on topic. I was almost done with the second Desmond sequence and my PS3 just randomly shut down. Now I have to start it again. :rage:

Last edited:
Z

Zealkin

DLC BETTER HAVE SOMETHING MALIK RELATED BECAUSE WTF MAN
I wish but
Malik is dead, there was an assassin creed novel about it or something, that jerk Abbas killed him, and Maria(though indirectly) :(

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yeah I know Malik is dead, I'm not trying to sound hipster but I knew before this game. I just read that before hand and it's really just sad... poor Malik and Sef. T_T And the way Malik died is just.. awful. Sef too. ALTY OF COURSE HAS TO LOSE EVERYTHING HE LOVES JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE CONNECTED. They must all be cursed. :monster: But I think I would like them to show these events in better detail. Sad as they are, that'd make the game really a lot better. And I hate that we're STILL only playing as Alty for about 5 minutes each time we are allowed to. It's the end of the sequence and it's towards the end of the game...

WHEN CAN I REALLY PLAY AS ALTAIR? If I don't get to, I'm going to be so pissed that I was lied to. >:C play as two assassins my ass.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Started playing today and I WANT TO MARRY YUSUF OH MY GOD DEM EYES DAT HAIR DAT CHARMING SWAG.

Ugh just have my babies Yusuf now that Ezio is too old and grunting for every other thing.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I AGREE ABOUT YUSUF. I have two suspicions about him though:
-He's actually evil
-He's going to die

both are unfortunate. :(

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I AGREE ABOUT YUSUF. I have two suspicions about him though:
-He's actually evil
-He's going to die

both are unfortunate. :(

Huge Revelations spoiler ahead. You have been warned
Yes Yusuf will die. Prince Ahmet will kill him and kidnap Sofia.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Re: Spoiler - Ezio is the puppy the universe just refuses to stop kicking.

Assholes.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
@Carla- I found this out right before I read your spoiler.
I AM SO UPSET. OF COURSE ANYTHING EZIO LIKES HAS TO DIE

also lol playing as 60(?) year old Altair.

Top Bottom