• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Awards 2011 Discussion Thread

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
...I KNOW IT'S NOT THE SAME MOVIE IT'S THE GENERAL SENTIMENT DUH

also when can you play gears with us again? :3

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Bacon and Kimble are archnemeses. Seriously, to listen to the two of you guys bicker on xbl is to sit in the audience for a sitcom about the world's most dysfunctional married couple.

crack

Donator
are you sure you didn't just say that b/c they were both blonde??? don't lie you stereotyper

ideally when i stop sucking. which would never happen ;;

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
no it's the "everybody likes me" thing; just the first thing that came to mind

AND THAT IS A LIE you should just play with us more hooray

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Kismesitude is a kind of romance, silly human.

(Speaking of which, where is my drama whore nom?)

If you desperately want, I could nominate you for it, but only if you really earn it before I submit my nominations tomorrow.

Also @Ryu: back off, Aki is my archnemesis.

Well, you'll have to take up her dalliances with her.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Bacon and Kimble are archnemeses. Seriously, to listen to the two of you guys bicker on xbl is to sit in the audience for a sitcom about the world's most dysfunctional married couple.

You are an idiot.

Wakeen is probably my best friend.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Oh shut up, you damn attention whore. Why are you in every thread I post in? I'm tired of your bitching and name changing.

How's that?

It would have worked better if I was still Filia. :awesome:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
having an arch-nemesis is just unresolved sexual tension

ec3AW.jpg
i saw this with eridan but now IT ALL MAKES SENSE WOW

Well, you'll have to take up her dalliances with her.
god ryu i only hate you platonically. stop putting hateffection where there is no hateffection to begin with

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
that's officially the most popular post in the whole world

someone add that as an award category

it's a good job you finally got a fanclub, since half the human population must love you. way to go, kitten.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Best Rivalry/ Love-hate ship?

I think it should be a category. :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
god ryu i only hate you platonically. stop putting hateffection where there is no hateffection to begin with

Once again, I'll leave you to your own delusions and assumptions, since you'll persist in them regardless of the facts, e.e. cummings.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
scrolling down just reminded me that

tbf

splintered is like stupid good with the graphics man damn

Splintered

unsavory tart
scrolling down just reminded me that

tbf

splintered is like stupid good with the graphics man damn
D'aw thanks. Although most of my stuff is less my talent and more of other people's premade textures and a lot of time wasting.

All my good sigs are like, "Oh man I've got two hours to write this paper about emerging trading powers in Latin Ameri- OH MY GOD I THOUGHT OF A GREAT SIG IDEA" *wastes two hours* I think I should probably post some of my sources because once you have them as brushes it really does make a difference.

EDIT: This thread is extranerdy and I really do need to write a paper...

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Well that was a pain in the ass, but all the categories are up. Next year, I'm gonna make all the polls in Staff first so I can double check them before everyone descends on them. I'm sure you'll all let me know where I messed up.

Have fun :awesomonster:

Last edited:
Top Bottom