• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member you'd most like to meet IRL

Who do you want to meet?

• LicoriceAllSorts

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Masamune

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Omega

• Tennyo

• Tres (Ariadne)

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Fairheartstrife

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Quexinos

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Celes (Tiff)

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • L

• CK

• Rishi (looneymoon)

• Yaccbs

• Aki

• Zee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winter

• crack

• Dacon

• Adri

• Brooke

• Ryu

• Total voters

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
You all wish you could meet Tiff and I see her all the time at work, nya nya :awesome:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Rub it in, why don't you. =P

But, really, that makes voting for either one of you a twofer -- and that sounds like a really good weekend to me.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I think Tiff is the only person who still posts on this board that I've met irl. There are a couple others who haven't posted in years.

I can't really choose from the poll options.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I'm not sure there's a single female on that list whom I'd turn down if they offered to end it :monster:

I was going to say "a single female on TLS" but I remembered we have people like Eurasiangirl as members and yeah, that's probably a bit too much crazy for me :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
what would it mean if i voted for myself

That you're being partly mind controlled by a half-alien supersoldier and need someone to root around in your head to put things in order.

Or you just want to fuck yourself, since that's all this vote seems to be about, now.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
...but I already have met her ;.;

I voted for the most outrageous of all the nominees :3

you didn't vote for FHS :awesome:

i know you meant aki :P

Splintered

unsavory tart
Actually, I take comfort in the idea that probably no one on the internet is real.

But if I had to chose someone who wouldn't be a robot, looney had a Daria avatar once. That autowins her for the category.

Top Bottom