• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Most Predictable

Most predictable

• Mako (Xelloss)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zatanna (Ai, Yoshi)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Username

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Anastar

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Ryu

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Mumble

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Dacon

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Locke

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Aaron

• Vendel

• Total voters

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
To be fair, it really shouldn't be that much more difficult to figure out nominations posted only in the thread and add them to the ones that were PMed. It was pretty clearly stated in the thread, but if someone was spreading misinformation outside the thread then that's not really beneficial to the cause of running things smoothly.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
It probably wouldn't be that difficult. But Force said in his OP they had to be PM'd. So I don't see what your point is aaron.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
My point is that if someone actually told Brent (and, possibly, others) that they didn't have to PM their nominations, then it's not exactly fair to them that their nominations aren't being counted.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I dunno, I'm just basing it on what Brent said in what I thought was this thread but was apparently actually some other thread.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Also seeing what's gone down in the discussion thread makes me lol @ people that call this drama

Top Bottom