• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Secret Santa 2011

I'll wait until this evening and then sign ups will be closed. Looks like activity slowed down so I don't think we'll be getting anyone else.

If board being up and down stuff happens we'll try to extend things accordingly, which might be post-christmas presents, but I think everyone will understand.

AvecAloes

Donator
Wonderful executive decisions from our dearest mayor. This is why I like working for you. Can I get you anything, Madame Mayor? Tea? Coffee?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I'll wait until this evening and then sign ups will be closed. Looks like activity slowed down so I don't think we'll be getting anyone else.

If board being up and down stuff happens we'll try to extend things accordingly, which might be post-christmas presents, but I think everyone will understand.

Hey Brooke, you know when you say 'this evening' um....like how many hours from now is that where you are. Its like half past midnight here and I'm probably going to be up for another 4 hours or so :monster: I'm getting all juiced up about this now.

lol ya I forget that sometimes.

I'll probably do it soon, though I'm doing some irl stuff at the moment that needs attention first so I don't have an exact time frame. A couple hours at most.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
No worries. I'm just happy the forum is back on line so we can hopefully do this thing. I'm more excited about this than I am about Christmas itself.

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
Oooo! I remember this, sign me up bby!~

Name: Rick James, bitch (Emily)

Interests: Musical Inspirations(Fiona Apple, Nirvana, Leonard Cohen, Tom Petty), Harry Potter, Kingdom Hearts, SUCKERPUNCH, booze and hookers, Loveliest people ever (Emily Didonato & Miranda Kerr), Skins G1, ANNND...

that....that's about it.

So maybe longer than I thought. :P I'll start sending out PMs now. KissTheRain is the last person to enter.

If you don't get a PM from me LET ME KNOW but I'll do my best to not miss anybody.

Sending out PMs now. Just want to say don't worry about the BUYS FOR part. You are not spending money, you are making something to give them online. That's just the way it shows up for the generator I used and I cba to change it for everyone and prefer to copy/paste. :monster:

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
OHOHOHO
SANTA LOVES YOU ALL TOO

I need a better system but it involves getting every post that's a sign up and then quoting them and then looking through the system to find their santa to PM them properly because of name changes and then copy/pasting everything...

but it's worth it for all the amazing stuff you guys made last year. <3

If anyone has any issues with who they got let me know ASAP. I have a very small window to be able to make changes because I know some people start working on these right away.

And thanks everyone for the PMs already asking questions to their Santa. It shows people really care about trying to make something nice and that gives me happy feelings. <3

Scias

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Vega, Kyle Hyde
As I thought, I don't know my person but that only makes things more

i n t e r e s t i n g :ultros:

Errr I mean, I'll get to work right now! :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
This will be my second attempt, Laziness won't get the better of me this time.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I signed up last year, and then halfway through making mine, couldn't finish it. :monster: this will be another shot at it.

What I'm saying is that I've already given out the names to everyone because sign ups were finished last night.

I don't have anyone left to be able to put you with because everyone has already been given a name.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I know its early, but when we give our gift are we doing it in this thread or do we PM it to our person or what?

Top Bottom