What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fangu

Great Old One
My boyfriend asked me to write up a shopping list and send it to his email. We need tons of stuff, and the store is usually full of people on a Friday afternoon/ evening. So to be kind to him (and to make sure he doesn't spend two hours in the store :P), I decided to write the list in the order you pick the items in the store. I've been there so many times I know where they keep all of the things we usually need. So I categorized the stuff we need (with category names like "dairy" and "freezer with sea food") and placed the categories in the order you would normally walk through the store.

His reply: "Best. Shopping. List. Ever."

That so made my day :lol:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
awwww that's so sweet. On both your parts.

I'M NOT USUALLY A SAPPY PERSON BUT I REALLY LIKED THAT STORY.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
A lady bitching and complaining on a website because she bought matcha but IT CAME IT GRANULATE FORM THIS ISN'T REAL TEA OR LOOSE LEAF TEA. Then she described putting it in water and how it doesn't dissolve and leaves residue at the bottom of the cup. fyi, you have to whisk matcha very fast in hot (not boiling) water to do it right, just a little water, then you put it into more water.

fucking lol I'm glad the response was pretty much 'youre a moron' from the company.
hopy fuck way to fail japanese culture and their tea culture U WIN DA PRIZE BRO

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Wow. Just...wow. To think TLS is, in some aspects, more extreme than 4chan. :monster:

Yeah you see that just makes me think he knows fuck all about 4chan.

I mean people accuse white women who have sex with black men of participating in bestiality on fucking 4chan.

Yeah.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer

I mean people accuse white women who have sex with black men of participating in bestiality on fucking 4chan.

Yeah.

READY TO TAKE ON THE MOTHARFUCKIN BEAST

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
my girlfriend gave me a little tablet yesterday as a pre-christmas gift so i wouldn't always have to use my phone for homestuck/tumblr/tls

what why is she so sweet ;O;

Dipsiel

Proper Fool & Aspiring Artist
AKA
Dipshit, Dirty Hooves

Yeah.

Feed meeeee :wacky:
While it was a joke when I said it to Shademp on MSN, it can end up becoming a neverending trollfest if taken seriously on the forums. Maybe I should have forbidden him from making that quote after all :lol:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Feed meeeee :wacky:
While it was a joke when I said it to Shademp on MSN, it can end up becoming a neverending trollfest if taken seriously on the forums. Maybe I should have forbidden him from making that quote after all :lol:

Hell, I was just saying.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
December-06-2011-18-44-57-tumblrlubrknyQkp1qglczko1500.jpg

Last edited:

Xelazander

sunglasses at night
AKA
alexx
Finishing a mahoooosive essay and being able to chillax. I'd be glad to poast it if anyone wants an intellectual read on the psychological effects of stress on athelete performance.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
- tls is back thank god i didn't realize how boring the internet was without you
- built myself a BRAND NEW COMP AW YEAH

-i7 2600 CPU
-ASUS P8Z68-V PRO mobo
-8 GB RAM (DDR-1600)
-nVidia GTX 560
-2 TB hard drive (which was on sale and only 20$ more than the 1TB drive)

total was 1495$ including windows 7 pro and case/psu/optical drive

plus made sure to get an SLI ready mobo so later down the line when i want to upgrade i can just nab another video card and stick it in

$1500 sounds kinda pricey to me, :monster:. I got something similar (almost the same), but with an I7 2600k (unlocked), 16 GB of ram, R6950 (stock overclocked) and a Crucial M4 SSD. The SSD is probably the best investment you can do in any new PC. My specs are here (click on the 'nieuwe PC' thingy).

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Hot damn the person I ordered from works fucking fast. IT'S DONE AND IT'S GLORIOUS AND BEAUTIFUL THIS MAKES MY ENTIRE DAY

9N883.png

It feels so much better when it's drawn specifically for you. I feel all fuzzy. And I donated for a good cause. So happy. ^u^ WORTH EVERY PENNY
oh, credit to kidkyan.tumblr.com

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Her prices are very cheap right now because she's trying to help out her friend. It's five dollars for a sketch and ten dollars for a colored drawing (one or two people) this is an EXTREMELY amazing deal considering her skill. Her normal prices are a bit higher than that. I myself gave her extra because her art is seriously amazing, and anyone putting care into a piece of work and helping out a friend deserves a tip. :)

I RECOMMEND ANYONE TO ORDER FROM HER. She usually draws Homestuck, but her commissions say that she will draw any type of fanart and OCs if you give a reference. c:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Well I posted in here saying "I submitted a commission!" 4 hours ago. But she actually finished in two hours, because I hadn't checked my e-mail in awhile so I didn't see she had sent it via e-mail for some time. I really didn't think she'd be done that fast, so I didn't bother to check sooner than that. xD

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Her prices are very cheap right now because she's trying to help out her friend. It's five dollars for a sketch and ten dollars for a colored drawing (one or two people) this is an EXTREMELY amazing deal considering her skill. Her normal prices are a bit higher than that. I myself gave her extra because her art is seriously amazing, and anyone putting care into a piece of work and helping out a friend deserves a tip. :)

I adopted these 5 dollar sketch prices and I still get no work :sadpanda:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom