The Noerah Army

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
omg sign me up THIS CLUB THIS PAIRING ASDFLKSJADLFJKASDF

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
i refuse to let this club die so let's talk

let's talk about

tumblr_m0bhuh4XBW1qaqrsbo1_500.gif
'

this because oh my god

THE WAY SHE GRABS FOR HIM BEFORE SHE DIES
AND JUST NOEL HUGGING HER AND THEN CARESSING HER FACE
SF;AFKA;FJA

i will never get over this scene ever nope too many feelings

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
so i was like hm maybe i'll write some noerah fic that's nor depressing

then i listened every version of bat for lashes daniel and that went out the window!!

i rly like this version especially:

okay also i was thinking about maybe taking requests??? no promises cause i'm a lazy fuck but i've been burned out on the fics i have planned for them so i just need to let them sit for a while before i come back to them but....i want to do....something.....??

these two fics are all i've published so far but they should give an idea of how i like to write for them

help

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Zee, those are so beautiful. ;o; I should gather up all of mine and post them somewhere, too. Once I'm done being lazy. >>

BUT DEAR LAWD THE AMVs FOR THESE TWO. THEY ARE GUT WRENCHING. This pairing is so damn tragic. Nothing but tragedy follows them. Oh God. ;o;

THAT PARADOX ENDING. ILKFHLGJHJLTUJILJTLKXNFLHNGF FUCK. This OTP. SO many feels.

I can't, gaiz. This pairing is killing me. I've written like six different one-shots, most of them tragic. And I only have more in my head.

Anyways. I come with one fanfic and some fanarts to share and spread more noerah love. :)

noerah40.png

noerah41.jpg

noerah42.png

noerah87.jpg

She blessed me with courage but cursed me with love. Noel/Serah drabble with spoilersfrom Noel’s perspective.

I am your chosen.

Blessed by all your gifts.

I followed the path you led me down.

I never complained.

I never gave up.

I would fight until the bitter end.

Sacrifices I would be willing to make, including that of my own life.
If I could save many, then I would not be afraid to die.

You showed me the way, guided me. When I was lost, you sent your blessing and saved me.

Then, you sent me to her.

Protect her. It was simple.

Something I have done before.

I could protect her. I would protect her.

I would help her, I would get her to your other chosen; her sister.
Together, we would save the future. Together, we would fight.

You blessed me. You showed me the world I fought to save. You showed me beauty and happiness.

I met so many people, so many lives I needed to protect. You gave me a reason to continue to fight, no matter the dangers.

You allowed me to make new friends, find more purpose.

You cured my loneliness; you called it a blessing. I called it a miracle.

And then finally, you gave me love. Only, by the time you allowed me to realize this gift, you cursed me.

Gone were your blessings.

Gone were your gifts.

Gone was your comfort and your guidance.

And in it’s place, you granted me with a loneliness worse than before. You gave me an emptiness that finally broke my spirit. You managed to destroy me; your chosen.

Love, in all it’s glory, lay dead in my arms, the life gone, never to return.
Numb. Empty. My purpose snatched from me. Failure replaced devotion. Strength replaced with hopelessness.

Heaven became a myth. Happiness no longer existed in a world without her. A future without her was bleak, a future I did no longer want to save.
The world crashed upon me and it did not matter, it did not phase me. The love was gone, the light in her eyes never to shine again. The lips never to smile. The heart never to beat. The skin no longer warm. The cheeks never to blush. The fingers never to tangle with my own.

Love lay dead in my arms and I only just realized that you had cursed me from the beginning.

I was never meant to save her. I was never meant to have her. She was never to be mine. She belonged to you now and you have left me helpless and abandoned.

Love, once so beautiful, was dead. Love had left me. Love had shut her eyes to me and would not open them again.

She was still beautiful, even though she lay still against my chest, even though my tears stained her porcelain cheeks. Asleep. She looked to be asleep. But I could not wake her. I could not save her.

I could not protect her.

I could not save the future. I could not save the beauty of the world you once showed me.

The Goddess’ chosen. I ask you, what is my purpose if I have failed in every regard? Was I a toy? A pawn? To tease me with all these wonders and then so cruelly take them away?

I would have given my life for her. Why did you not take me instead? I would not be missed, for no one was alive that would miss me. She was loved, she was dear. The world would be a more desolate place without her.

Goddess, Etro. Where is the love you promised me? Where is the life you owe me?

What am I to do?

Do I continue to fight? Do I continue to try?

I want to save her. I need to save her. She must be brought back. If I fight your battle, will you bring her back to me?

Will you keep her safe and sound until I can?

Treat her well. Keep her sweet. And tell her I will come for her. Tell her I will bring her back. Remind her of the wonders she fought to protect and do not let her know of failure or sadness. Protect her, keep her strong and faithful. Tell her I won’t be long and tell her I will fight in her stead.

Tell her…

that I love her, because I could not…
—

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
ow ava right in the feelings

also i liked that little domestic fic you posted I LOVE THE IDEA OF NOEL AND SERAH BEING DOMESTIC esp since mog is like their child

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
ow ava right in the feelings

also i liked that little domestic fic you posted I LOVE THE IDEA OF NOEL AND SERAH BEING DOMESTIC esp since mog is like their child

YES. I KNOW. For some very odd reason, I see them being so adorable together when they play the domestic roles. @_@ YOU SHOULD WRITE SOMETHING WITH MOG AS THEIR CHILD. DO IT. You write so beautifully and I wanna read more noerah goodness from you! :3

There's so much fanfiction on them now. I'm so proud. ;-; They're becoming so popular and loved. EVERYONE IS JOINING THE NOERAH ARMY >D

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
oh i'm working on a fic with them in a sort of domestic situation??? taking place in the timeless sky paradox ending where they basically raise yeul and are a big dysfunctional loving family

& also a really sad one that might some first idk i want to write something semi happy for them though

There's so much fanfiction on them now. I'm so proud. ;-; They're becoming so popular and loved. EVERYONE IS JOINING THE NOERAH ARMY >D

omg my friend and i were laughing cause he was replaying it and during all the romantic overtones we're like OH YEAH TOTALLY PLATONIC i just

i dont understand the people who apparently dont see any romantic tension/implication i really dont!! especially with that ENDING.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I CANNOT WAIT TO READ IT. Post it here and on tumblr when you finish. :D

I feel like it's so natural to write them tragically because they're a tragic ship. ;-; So I understand you there. I wrote that happy one because all I've been doing is writing misery. xD They deserve to be happy.

LOL. My friends came over and I ranted to them about OTP. And replayed the ending battle so they could watch the ending and stuff. They were crying and were like: WAI WOULD YOU MAKE US WATCH THAT IT WAS SO SAD AND HEARTBREAKING AND NOW I SHIP THEM AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS GAME.

>D I win. Platonic my ass. If it was so platonic, why did SE dedicate an entire game to their relationship? Solely focused on the two of them? To show a platonic relationship? I don't think so.

But maybe I had shipper goggles on, idk. xD

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
any platonic/they might be related nonsense is just totally killed i mean

various NPCs comment on them being a couple so that would be really awkward for SE to do if that's what they were going for

also that ending is not

platonic

at all omg

I feel like it's so natural to write them tragically because they're a tragic ship. ;-; So I understand you there. I wrote that happy one because all I've been doing is writing misery. xD They deserve to be happy.

ARGH I KNOW I'M SO TORN because the tragic nature is part of the appeal but i also want them to just have lived in 500AF with little mog as their baby not having to worry about anything :sadpanda:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
can it be time to over analyze noerah gifs

tumblr_m0av05ApO81r9hv2ho4_250.gif

oh god when lightning walks away and serah swallows her pride and lets her go
noel just has this HEARTBREAKING FACE he knows what she's going through

BUT IT'S OK HE'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR HER

they understand each other so well

im gonna sob in a gross manner right about now

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
NOERAH MUSIC. :D Because one playlist wasn't enough.

and of course:

Also, my most fave Noerah fanart ;o; It's my background on my ipod.

tumblr_lzpvgfBdZk1qdf1guo1_r3_500.png

brb bawling like a baby

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
IS THIS LIKE DUMBELDORE ARMY BECAUSE I LIKE TO JOIN IN SHOOTING MAGIC AT BAD GUYS LMAO

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
god bless mumble

also ava it's funny you put that christina perri song because my friend made a zelink vid to that 8D

i am also creating another playlist
i'll post it soon

I LOVE THAT WE'RE BOTH RIGHT THERE WITH THIS

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
PLEASE LETS MAKE THESE COUPLE MAGICIANS SO WE CAN DESTROY REAPERS AND MAKE THEM DISCO HOUSES

THAR WAY THE FALCIE WILL BE KILLED WHILE WE PARTY

THE PERFECT PLAN

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
god bless mumble

also ava it's funny you put that christina perri song because my friend made a zelink vid to that 8D

i am also creating another playlist
i'll post it soon

I LOVE THAT WE'RE BOTH RIGHT THERE WITH THIS

:O REALLY? MUST SEE. Post it in the Zelink club? :3

I think there's a Noerah fanvid to it, too. The song is like practically written for Noel and Serah tho omg. ;o;

YES. YES. I CANNOT WAIT. Your last playlist was amazing and fantastic and oighjlkjndajklhnoadtjhgosjk

@_@

Also, lol @ mumble. Yes, yes this is like Dumbledore's army. >D

Here's the vid. It's short tho. :T

ALSO. THIS SONG ALWAYS REMINDS ME OF THE SNOW/SERAH/NOEL DYNAMIC, ESPECIALLY THE SCENE IN THE SUNLETH WATERSCAPE.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
TIFA THIS FACTION WILL NOW BE UNDER MY GUARD

CONSIDER YOUR WORLD UNDER THE REAPERS PROTECTION FOR WE ARE A NATIONS

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
noel's va thought noel and serah would hook up

chinhands

YOU HEARD THAT TOO RIGHT. I also noted how they kept referring to Snow as Serah's ex. :muhaha:

I mean uh. What?

Drogo make crown for king!

Purple

Charmed
Noerah, I ship it. She and Snow always seemed mismatched. Count me in! Don't even get me started on Noel/Yeul

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
All my noerah feels. In a song. And Justin Nozuka. So perfect. ;-;

When did you unfold, slowly turn cold,
and finalize your soul
I will not be the one to tell your Momma that her son has gone
From and out the moment we locked eyes I knew that this was wrong
I will not be the one to let you slip and watch you turn to stone

I carried you, carried you,
Carried down to the ground
I carried you
Mercy mercy mercy mercy

Sent a prayer to hold this coloured tone I knew had touched your soul

How can I be the one to bring you the
Sun when I freed you of your bones
Oh no I will not let you go
I shall take my hand unto my heart
And leave this broken road
Everything I'll give to you
So we can dance the war, I'll let you lead
But let me take control

I carried you
Mercy mercy mercy mercy

Heaven is only three blocks
Heave is only three blocks away

I carried you
Mercy mercy mercy mercy

Heaven is only three blocks
Heaven is only three blocks away

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
WARNING. CUTENESS OVERLOAD.

noerahbunnies.png

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Serah (to Snow): So, while we have to go on this journey to save the world you plan to just hang and play around here with these guys!??!!

tumblr_m42gdk4TrI1qkynuno1_500.png

tumblr_m42gdk4TrI1qkynuno2_250.png

tumblr_m42gdk4TrI1qkynuno3_250.png

tumblr_m42gdk4TrI1qkynuno4_500.png

otp is perfect

sails away..........

Top Bottom