Locked Heart // Tifa Lockhart

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
I actually liked this one a lot more:
tifa_by_silvanickart-d4lpzs5.jpg

And of course, the lovely one FHS drew herself. So pretty! I love your artwork!

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I find it really distracting and offputting when people feel they have to draw the nipples so pronounced through clothing like that.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
But Tifa doesn't wear a bra, so peanut smuggling is bound to happen depending on temperature. The Moogle isn't complaining :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
How do we know that Tifa doesn't wear a bra? o_O

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
19984764_m.jpg

Not bad for putzing around edge, but I think Tifa would ride a Honda Fireblade for those gotta save Cloud's ass moments.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
How do we know that Tifa doesn't wear a bra? o_O

Only just noticed this. If she does wear a bra, its the least supportive bra in the known universe, and is probably made of cobwebs.

The official art looks to me like a woman sans bra, and the way she jiggles everywhere in the FMV's is a dead giveaway too.

In AC though she seems to be taking supportive underwear more seriously :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
The way she "jiggled" in fmvs was completely unrealistic and more indicative of her breasts having their own gravitational pull(i.e game developers knowing fuck all about how actual breasts work) rather that what's she's wearing underneath.

If she's wasn't wearing something under there, I'd think we'd be getting a better view of the goods give the thin white tank top and all.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
I really love this fanart of her. Oh man.

tifasexygal.jpg

penandpaper

Pro Adventurer
While exploring Pixiv earlier, I ran across a really pretty picture of Tifa, so I figured that I'd share in case anyone else wanted to see it. :)

I apologize if it's a repeat.

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
Happy Birthday Tifa. Thirty Five this year, right? :D

Sport_Tifa_by_GENZOMAN.jpg
Because footballer Tifa is a birthday present we all can appreciate. Though I'm not sure she grasps the rules yet with the obvious hand ball and illegal elbow guards. That's cynical Tifa, really.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
What? Football would become a shitton more interesting if the players were allowed studded metal elbow pads (+ huge tits)

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
lol I came here to post that too! XD I just saw it on Tumblr and oh my GOD it gives me such a lady boner wow.... she looks really great with that hairstyle hnnnng omg.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
*Loves long hair :( *

Why do SOME women think that wearing short hair means they're being feminist and stuff? I mean, c'mon, you can defend your rights and still look awesome with the long hair :monster:

Of course, Tifa would look good either way :sadpanda:

Top Bottom