Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
rcYRB.jpg

Wcwcs.jpg

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
The two most common errors Tifa fanartists seem to make is: A. Giving her cleavage in an outfit that doesn't show her cleavage (this is especially common with her original game outfit. Honestly fanartists, if you want you Tifa to have cleavage, draw her in her CC cowgirl outfit, her Wall Market dress, or her AC outfit with the zipper pulled down) B. Making her muscular. (Tifa's strong, so she must be pretty toned right? Wrong. If you take a look at one of her official artworks or characters models [outside her original game models, since the non-FMV ones are blocky and the FMV ones are disproportionate] and you will see that she has pretty much no muscle tone, like, at all. Her strength comes from her martial arts training, not her [lack of] muscles]

Anyways, who has some more sexy Tifa fanarts to post?:pics::tifaball:monster:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Uh... have you seen her legs? She's toned as fuck. Just because she is more lower-body strength doesn't mean she isn't muscled. She's a kick-boxer and her arms are primarily for defense, so it makes sense that they aren't as muscled as her legs.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
The two most common errors Tifa fanartists seem to make is: A. Giving her cleavage in an outfit that doesn't show her cleavage (this is especially common with her original game outfit. Honestly fanartists, if you want you Tifa to have cleavage, draw her in her CC cowgirl outfit, her Wall Market dress, or her AC outfit with the zipper pulled down) B. Making her muscular. (Tifa's strong, so she must be pretty toned right? Wrong. If you take a look at one of her official artworks or characters models [outside her original game models, since the non-FMV ones are blocky and the FMV ones are disproportionate] and you will see that she has pretty much no muscle tone, like, at all. Her strength comes from her martial arts training, not her [lack of] muscles]

Anyways, who has some more sexy Tifa fanarts to post?:pics::tifaball:monster:

what would we fanartists do with you

also it makes no sense for strength to come from martial arts techniques alone and not from physical strength as well. Skill comes from technique, not power.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Uh... have you seen her legs? She's toned as fuck. Just because she is more lower-body strength doesn't mean she isn't muscled. She's a kick-boxer and her arms are primarily for defense, so it makes sense that they aren't as muscled as her legs.
Here's her official artwork:
Tifa-FFVIIArt.png

Those legs don't look toned to me. That's a nice shapely rear she has though.
Here's some picks from Dissidia 012:
TifaDuodecimByZerox.png

Dissidia_012_Tifa_5.png

Still not toned. A bit plump though.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Aside from the multi-threaded horrible comments from Matthewthetroll, I realize that the Dissidia renders have Tifa's hair at least eight inches shorter than her original fringe, which fell below her chestline -- something I never noticed until whatsisface posted those side-by-side comparisons. What's up with that? Were the extra few inches too hard to render, what with the flying around etc? Honest question.

But meh. I also don't see the dolphin-tail in Tifa's hair either, although I cba to google Duodecim Tifa to judge her hair accuracy. Just something I observed just now.

Also re: toned -- it's possible that Tifa's high-damage stat is all about speed, in which case it would make more sense that she is lean (although she is toned, as a scrawny guy I am envious of her thighs) but Matthewtheman seems to think she is both too-muscled and too-fat... uhm pardo-fuck-n me?

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Aside from the multi-threaded horrible comments from Matthewthetroll, I realize that the Dissidia renders have Tifa's hair at least eight inches shorter than her original fringe, which fell below her chestline -- something I never noticed until whatsisface posted those side-by-side comparisons. What's up with that? Were the extra few inches too hard to render, what with the flying around etc? Honest question.

But meh. I also don't see the dolphin-tail in Tifa's hair either, although I cba to google Duodecim Tifa to judge her hair accuracy. Just something I observed just now.

Also re: toned -- it's possible that Tifa's high-damage stat is all about speed, in which case it would make more sense that she is lean (although she is toned, as a scrawny guy I am envious of her thighs) but Matthewtheman seems to think she is both too-muscled and too-fat... uhm pardo-fuck-n me?

Tifa's high damage stat is because she has martial arts training. She got the 3rd highest strength stat, with Cloud having the highest (most likely due to his SOLDIER enhancements), and Barret having the second highest (most likely because he's a buff black man with a prosthetic arm).

And yes, she has the dolphin tail in 012.

And I never said Tifa is too fat, I just said her legs (I was referring to the thighs specifically) were a bit plump, but that doesn't mean she's fat. I'm a scrawny teenage boy and my thighs are a bit plump themselves. And you're right, the hair is a bit shorter in the front. Interesting.

Demona

Dominique Destine
AKA
Sizheng
Matt, I'm going to go ahead and say that I think you're crazy and her legs are in no way plump. I know plump. That is not plump. That is actually quite slim. I won't even venture to say they're jacked, or even toned. All I know is that those are not plump.

Plump--pleasingly rounded, slightly chubby, full-shaped.

Well, they're leg-shaped, and they're even model-leg-shaped. And from the definition of her butt, they are not too rounded. Which means at least her butt is toned and I am going to fuck it and just say that I think her legs are not plump. They are actually quite unremarkable in everything except how unplump they are.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Matt, I'm going to go ahead and say that I think you're crazy and her legs are in no way plump. I know plump. That is not plump. That is actually quite slim. I won't even venture to say they're jacked, or even toned. All I know is that those are not plump.

Plump--pleasingly rounded, slightly chubby, full-shaped.

Well, they're leg-shaped, and they're even model-leg-shaped. And from the definition of her butt, they are not too rounded. Which means at least her butt is toned and I am going to fuck it and just say that I think her legs are not plump. They are actually quite unremarkable in everything except how unplump they are.
Well I didn't say they were plump, just that they were a bit plump, as in slightly plump, as in plumper than a normal person's legs but not plump enough to be called plump. And besides, were her thighs not slightly plump, her ass wouldn't be as nice as it is.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
What is your standard for "a normal person's legs"??

Not sure, since I'm not sure what unit of measurement I'd use. I'd say the average leg circumference of someone of her height (5'4"). Her legs are definitely longer than a normal person's legs, at least in proportion to the rest of her body.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Well that's for damn sure, in the original FF7 art, especially, everyone's legs are a comically large portion of their height. But what does that have to do with plump.

Top Bottom