• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Pics for Bounciest Boobies, Best Ass, Hottest Male, Hottest Female, etc.

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
I TOO HAS STUBBLE.

P.S I make weird faces when im at the gym.
picture.php

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Let me rephrase that, who wants to see old 2011 boobs when you can see new 2012 ones instead?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Why not see both? :awesomonster:

And yes, Dawn's pics are amazing. Basically all the women's pics in this thread are amazing. :monster:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Gabe, did you at least take pictures of your beard when it was still a beard, even if it wasn't at its manliest? If so, then poast them. Tres and Lex(you could probably just use your profile pic as a best beard pic btw, Lex) you guys need to poast beard pics. Especially you, Tres, I could partially see your beard in your asspic but since it was an ass pic and not a beard pic, I didn't get a good look at it.

I already posted mah beard pics:

http://thelifestream.net/forums/showpost.php?p=474515&postcount=186 :monster:

But I'll go ahead and attach a new one I just took two minutes ago as well.

Attachments

• 2012-12-13_12-13-47_912.jpg
    2012-12-13_12-13-47_912.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 16

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Holy shit Avec. I totally just lost.

I thank you for your flattery, but you tell lies! I don't know why I even posted pictures when I know there's no way I can compete with you! :P At least I knew my place well enough to not submit any pictures for the Bounciest Boobies category :monster:

Just be glad I've been retired from the Hottest Female category this year.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I don't have a beard (tried to once, but it's probably not going to score with the ladies, so muh), but I do usually not shave for a week, fgj :monster:.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
@GLD: Purple is such a lovely color. I'm glad you liked it! ^_^

@Avec: I admit, that's one of my favorites. I just had to prove that a girl can game AND wear sexy lingerie at the same time!

also, yes moar boob pics (2011? Why not, boobs are timeless!) and beard pics. B&B! :P

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Well, I guess I'm obliged to poast pictarz if I am to have any chance of winning this (as is my just right, off course). So,

IMG_0825_zps43bb32d1.jpg
trollface.jpg

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Duh, what makes you think he's not Thor in disguise? :lol:

I see myself Forever Alone and it makes sense. I see Yop Forever Alone and it doesn't. Dammit, go make us proud!!

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'd say your responses and my forevar alone is just proofz that it's not just about appearances / pics, :monster:. I'm just difficult, I guess. And don't get out much, :monster:.

It's also a moar recent development. I should make a comparison image again wicba, comparing my not too charming graduation pic(s) with how I look like right now.

Also, vote 4 me, :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I only just realised I'm nominated for hottest and bounciest boobies. Sadly at the moment I look and feel like a binbag full of yogurt so I shan't be posting pics, but thanks guys its nice to be nominated :)

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
It has just occurred to me that I don't believe I saw Yop shirtless and I shared a room with him! I demand pics.

Also, put me down for all categories, pics will follow. ;) I think the manbird muscles qualify me for best bloke too.

Top Bottom