• TresDias (Hawkeye)

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I'm not sure if this means we can literally fuck the shit out of things or if we just give people metaphorical dickings.

I don't think anyone is going to be providing photographic/video evidence, but you never know with this board.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Awww no one nominated me this year? I at least got that far last time. Will have to piston moar and harder next year :reapermon: Anyway, this one is almost always between Ryu and Tres for me, and I gotta vote Tres this time around. I do be hoping for first and second for those two.

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
I think it means a penis that is jerked off often? Considering pistons go up and down? I'm not sure.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
A piston is "a solid disk or cylinder that fits inside a hollow cylinder, and moves under pressure (as in an engine) or displaces fluid (as in a pump)". So a pistoning pen0r is a pen0r that moves like a piston :monster:

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
Why was anyone nominated for this then? No man has a penis that pumps up and down.

Lex

Administrator
Okay, so who does the most cowgirlboy/reverse cowgirlboy? I'll vote for them :awesome:.

Me :monster:

I'm really not sure who to vote for. And I'm probably getting a bit tiresome, making these posts saying "I don't know who to vote for!!!!".

Solution: leave TLS for a few hours, come back later.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
First name that popped into my head when I thought of this was Mog. I dunno why but I will honor my first thought. :P

Ghost X

I voted for Lex because he bet everyone to the punch, so to speak, about cowpeople and reverse cowpeople.

Lex

Administrator
I voted for Lex because he bet everyone to the punch, so to speak, about cowpeople and reverse cowpeople.

I had to think really hard to remember what you were actually talking about :monster:

Anyway, I still don't know who to vote for. This one requires some serious thought.

Top Bottom