• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Pics for Bounciest Boobies, Best Ass, Hottest Male, Hottest Female, etc.

Kuroto

Pro Adventurer
Okay, you asked for pictures (or at least Fangu did) and here you have some. I was hoping that I could have taken some new pictures, but haven't had the opportunity yet, so these are not fresh but they are taken this year. :) The second picture was taken when Flint and I were in London in th end of October, so that's probably the newest.

Attachments

• cam 011.JPG
    cam 011.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
  • cam 057.JPG
    cam 057.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
  • Pic 246.JPG
    Pic 246.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
  • Linnanmäki 005.JPG
    Linnanmäki 005.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 23

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Photoon2011-12-04at1747.jpg

Maybe I'll take one like, tomorrow or something. :P

not that I'm going to win anyway

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Lordy lord I can't believe I'm doing this again.

Took proper pics with my camera but I can't find the cord to upload to my computer, SO...

boob2012_zps31eadead.jpg

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I've been sitting here for a few minutes trying to figure out something to say........I have yet to come up with anything.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
polka dots~<3

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Wow, Tenny. Those look even bouncier than last year.

Different bra. The bra I had last year was more shallow; a bit more of a plunge style for low cut tops. This bra is a full figure bra that gives support all over.

Full figure bras are more comfortable but I have a lot of tops that I can't wear it with. :P

Boob size has not changed. If anything, my boobs should be smaller than last year since there's about a thirty pound difference.

Xelazander

sunglasses at night
AKA
alexx
Lordy lord I can't believe I'm doing this again.

Took proper pics with my camera but I can't find the cord to upload to my computer

So when you find this cord, are we getting extras? :D Would be a shame to let them go to waste!

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Somehow, every year, I never remember these things ever happen. I figure that perhaps posting an image or two might be sufficient to earn a single vote in some relevant category, as I believe I have yet to receive one.

IMG_20121218_190951.jpg

IMG_20121218_070008.jpg

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Hell yes I am! :awesomonster:
(Also, I'd just gotten that shirt for Christmas, and was wearing it proudly to my nerdy new job the day those were taken)

X :neo:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
20121228_215513_zps1ae99d4c.jpg

You can thank Yop for me posting that tonight or you can punch him since he almost deprived everyone of boobies. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
As stated, I'm pretty sure you would've poasted anyways, :monster:.

Second, I have received flak in the past for following other guys and going on about n00dz and boobies, so excuse me for not going along with that stuff anymore.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Damn it, I can't wolf-whistle. Somebody do it for me, aimed at Carlie of course.

And Tenny, does being good at being bad count?

Top Bottom