• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Kingdom Hearts III

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
tumblr_mo7oysYZQb1s3xbt9o1_500.png

:>

I WANT CLOUD AND TIFA

LTD GALORE

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
My theory about them continuously losing data is that Yuffie is stealing it.

I want the characters from FFIX and XII in KH3, enough with the bullshit excuse that since Nomura wasn't involved in those games the characters don't appear in the KH series except for Vivi.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
We can only hope. If I see any character from XIII before anyone from IX and XII I will riot.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
but when he did use other characters people complained that they weren't like their original counterparts (i am thinking vivi and setzer in 2 mostly)

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind

My goodness that's hilarious. I still hold out for a mini-Barrett with arm cannon pop gun to this day.

As for data loss, stuff just gets lost. PCs change, offices move. I make backups of all my art files on disc, but to look up a specific disc full of art takes some digging on my part after just a few months. Takes more energy to keep track of stuff when it's a better use of company time to just create.

Plus games have a load of people working on little projects that add up to one big game, seems like everything would be scattered about when people want remasters down the line. Code on a disc is not all the work that went into a game (cutscenes for one thing, that's only compressed files on disc that can't be edited, you need the hi-res game models and the original footage, and those take up quite a bit of space on harddrives).

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
but when he did use other characters people complained that they weren't like their original counterparts (i am thinking vivi and setzer in 2 mostly)

Actually, Setzer was created by Nomura. Vivi's the only non-Nomura created FF character in KH. And their OOCness can be easily explained by the fact that it was in Virtual Twilight Town.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Here's some ideas I have for what SNES era FF characters should be included and what to do with them:
FFIV: Definitely Cecil, and probably Kain too, and maybe others, such as Golbez or Rosa. There's so much you could do with them, you could make them new heros/trainees at the Coliseum, knights at Radiant Garden or some other world, residents of Traverse Town who've lost their world to the darkness, etc.
FFV: Gilgamesh woukd be an awesome bonus boss, whom you would encounter coming out of a portal to the Rift, and would be sucked back in after you beat him. Maybe put Enkidu with him. And definitetly play Battle on the Big Bridge when you fight him. Faris and her crew could probably fit in at like Port Royal or something.
FFVI: Kefka as a super boss, with Dancing Mad Tier 4 playing when you fight him would be sweet. Maybe include others, such as Terra and/or Locke and/or Celes, as well, though if Terra is included I think she should be called Tina in the English version like she is in Japanese so as to differentiate between her and the male keyblade wielder from BbS named Terra.

AvecAloes

Donator
Splintered said:
This is fake. The actual image its from is a step by step deviantart on how to make fake images to troll. Then people took the final image and used that to troll.

EDIT: Here's the link

Hey wow, that's pretty good, lol

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Here's some ideas I have for what SNES era FF characters should be included and what to do with them:
FFIV: Definitely Cecil, and probably Kain too, and maybe others, such as Golbez or Rosa. There's so much you could do with them, you could make them new heros/trainees at the Coliseum, knights at Radiant Garden or some other world, residents of Traverse Town who've lost their world to the darkness, etc.
FFV: Gilgamesh woukd be an awesome bonus boss, whom you would encounter coming out of a portal to the Rift, and would be sucked back in after you beat him. Maybe put Enkidu with him. And definitetly play Battle on the Big Bridge when you fight him. Faris and her crew could probably fit in at like Port Royal or something.
FFVI: Kefka as a super boss, with Dancing Mad Tier 4 playing when you fight him would be sweet. Maybe include others, such as Terra and/or Locke and/or Celes, as well, though if Terra is included I think she should be called Tina in the English version like she is in Japanese so as to differentiate between her and the male keyblade wielder from BbS named Terra.

I like the FFIV and V suggestions, but I don't really see much need for anyone from VI. IV's cast fits because of thematic compatibility and Gilgamesh can fit anywhere, but the guys from VI don't really seem like they have a role to fill to me.

Besides, there's already the cast from VII+Leon (and probably the Destiny Island kids) to follow up on, and it might be too many FF characters already if the hopefuls from IV show up.

I fully expect to see Lightning show up, though. You know somebody from XIII will at least.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
@Matt I like your idea about them being coliseum characters, can definitely see Hades trying to pull some shit with Cecil in there.

I can definitely see Lightning somewhere in KH3 she's too popular for them not to throw a cameo of her in there, plus her XIII-2 backstory is excellent for building up some kind of story of her getting separated from her family and friends if heartless are found to still be fucking up worlds and such.

Farron

If the sky comes falling down
AKA
Hallelujah
lighting is going to happen, it's a given basically. But yes please with characters from older Final Fantasy games and FF IX characters.

I'm thinking that Lightning, Nocty, Vaan, and Caius is pretty much a given.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I don't think they'll include Caius. I believe the only real FF villain they'll use is Sephiroth, continuing on from the others. Lightning is a given, yeah, and I'd be happy to see Noctis included as well.

One thinks - and hopes - that they'll shove Balthier in there. I wouldn't mind seeing Gabranth either.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Seeing as Sora tends to like the idea of becoming a Pirate i'd say a Sky Pirate would intrigue him big time :D

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I just hope Kingdom Hearts quits the kiddie cameos of FF characters that literally have fuck all to do with anything and have almost nothing in common with their original incarnations.

See Vivi, Seifer, Yuna, Rikku, Paine, Selphie, Tidus, and Wakka. They're wastes of time and potential. That's why I was glad DDD used TWEWY characters and didn't bother wasting time with FF characters that would just be pointless. Though TWEWY characters were kinda wasted too.

I just hope they actually have them do shit, like in KH2 and KH1. Don't just jam them in there and shit.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I keep saying that Square-Enix announces shit way too early because they can't wait to blow their load.

Nomura seems to agree

But I guess most of us were already realistic enough to not assume KHIII to come out anytime soon. :monster:

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
Don't forget Seifer he was horrid, had a good voice actor but that was about it. What was with that frigging hat man?

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I was always a tad confused about that. Was it just the Vivi in the digital Twilight Town that was a Nobody or was this true of the one in the real Twilight Town too?

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Uh...I dunno. I did assume there was a real Vivi somewhere, but you were only looking at the fake one the whole time...is the digital Twilight Town the only one you see in KH2? It's been a long time...

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
No, you can go to the real one and there's a Vivi there. So I guess there's a real Vivi and maybe the Nobody in the digital town just "corrupted" the data of the digital Vivi?

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
Either way, Vivi was ruined.... So was Yuna Rikku and Paine. THEY RUINED MY RIKKU! how dare they!

Top Bottom