• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

What are you listening to?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Kayo Dot - [Dowsing Anemone with Copper Tongue #02] Immortelle and Paper Caravelle [9:42]

fuck, this band is so amazing

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'm just going to post in here because of the video

erm, what the actual fuck is happening :monster:

similarly,

LOL RANDOM RUNNING AROUND AND BEING DERPY. It's like Harlem Shake.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Fleshgod Apocalypse - Kingborn

On the one side, I like it, on the other, it's too chaotic / all over the place, and the opera singing could be left out.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
The Ruins of Beverast - [Blood Vaults (The Blazing Gospel of Heinrich Kramer) #02] Daemon [8:57]

Somehow I didn't get around to listening to this until the vinyl arrived, even though it leaked like a week ago. Thus far it's been worth the wait.

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
Sometimes when listening to music at random, something odd comes up. Something that doesn't really fit your usual style, but for some reason you own anyway. Case in point...

Akai Hana

Unknown Creature
AKA
Akai Hana, Komori Yui

Hey, I just met you.. This is crazy but here's my number.. So call me maybe..

This is what I feel now.. :loveglomp:

Last edited:
Top Bottom