Can someone change my username?

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Welcome to TLS Forums! =)

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
You know, I haven't been around in ages, but since I occasionally pop in to check up on things I should probably go back to my original name, so I can get it back to 'NoenGaruth' please?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
You know, I haven't been around in ages, but since I occasionally pop in to check up on things I should probably go back to my original name, so I can get it back to 'NoenGaruth' please?
:monster:

you'll probably want to put Treize in your aka field

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Rose Tyler, please and thank you. :)

EDIT: Holy shit, my name was changed the instant I made this post...

Now that's what I call service.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I'd actually already changed your name because you'd mentioned it in the DW thread :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Oi! It is done and I performed my first name change on someone else, Dawn you were my first. :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Aaron, I are disappoint, you shed your Elder God skin in favour of The Doctor bandwagon again. Tsk.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I didn't want to abandon it if it wasn't necessary (which I commented on in the DW thrad), but Dawn already changed her name to Amy so I felt it would've just been rude to leave her without a Rory :sadpanda:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Aaron, I are disappoint, you shed your Elder God skin in favour of The Doctor bandwagon again. Tsk.
Actually, the Doctor Who EU does make mention of the Elder Gods. Turns out a few of them are/were inspired by some of the Eldritch Abominations the Doctor has encountered.

I think four were given Elder Gods alt identities, but the only two I can recall are Fenric was also Hastur, and the Great Intelligence was... Yog-Sothoth. :awesome:

Anyway, I'm joining the name theme! :) Please change it to The Seventh--

ixs3fd.jpg

Make that The Brigadier, please. Surrender Change my name now, and we may avoid bloodshed. :D

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Actually, the Doctor Who EU does make mention of the Elder Gods. Turns out a few of them are/were inspired by some of the Eldritch Abominations the Doctor has encountered.

I think four were given Elder Gods alt identities, but the only two I can recall are Fenric was also Hastur, and the Great Intelligence was... Yog-Sothoth. :awesome:

Anyway, I'm joining the name theme! :) Please change it to The Seventh--

ixs3fd.jpg

Make that The Brigadier, please. Surrender Change my name now, and we may avoid bloodshed. :D

Sorted :monster:

Top Bottom