• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #6: Ask Telcontar anything

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
That REX model...it's so beautiful *sniffs* :'(

First video game you played?

Favourite game from the 16-bit era?

Favourite board game?

Is orange really the new black?

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I see wood panelling in that photo - I'm calling 'Murcan.

What five songs defined your teenage years? Are they as relevant now as they were in your y00f?

Telcontar

Donator
Tennant or Smith?

Eccleston.

Darling, why don't you show them your voice? I heard it once on Skype and it was delicious.

I don't wanna be the reason people in TLS split up with their significant other.

What's your honest opinion about me?

You suck.
You're a nice person. Hope to meet you someday.

Are you the Chosen One?

You clearly don't know who you're talking to. So let me clue you in. I am not The Chosen One, Ami. A guy opens his door and gets chosen. You think that of me? No. I am the one who chooses.

You never know when having pictorial evidence of an anonymous person could become useful. :wacky:

:O

Replying with a question to my question is not an answer Tel. :monster:

I know why you're here, Carlie. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for an answer. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. It's the question that drives us, Carlie. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did.

Do you think that if you revealed a tiny bit more information about you, people would be more curious about who you are? :monster:

True! Ask, and it shall be given you.

Would you ever work as a spy? I feel you would be good at it.

What if I already am? Dun Dun Dunnn...

What's your fav flavour ice cream?

Chocolate. I like Cornetto.

Fave cartoon when you were a kid?

Spider-Man.

What gets you up in the morning?

My alarm.

If you came to visit Europe, what 3 countries would you go to, why and what would you do/see there?

Italy: I wanna see the stuff in Angels and Demons.
England: I wanna stand at the rift in Cardiff.
Turkey: Not exactly Europe, but its beautiful. The blend of east and west.

Do you believe in ghosties? Have you had any experiences you couldn't explain?

Nope.

What do you think is your first memory?

I can't remember... =\ I remember watching a Jackie Chan movie with someone.

That REX model...it's so beautiful *sniffs* :'(

It's the threeA one. It's HUGE.

First video game you played?

Minesweeper on a Windows 95 PC. I think.

Favourite game from the 16-bit era?

It's a tie between Syndicate and X-Men 2.

Favourite board game?

Monopoly.

Is orange really the new black?

Never watched the show. :P Wouldn't know.

I see wood panelling in that photo - I'm calling 'Murcan.

lol.

What five songs defined your teenage years? Are they as relevant now as they were in your y00f?

Any five from Linkin Park. They were the only band I listened to.

I actually typed a long paragraph for this but I started going into details and I'm kind of in a rush to head to the gym. So screw that.

Yes. They're just as relevant to me now, as they were when I was young.

Name one question you would absolutely refuse to answer no matter what?

What is your name?

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Cab said:
Would you ever work as a spy? I feel you would be good at it.

Telcontar said:
What if I already am? Dun Dun Dunnn...

*muffled* That Telcontar is a Spy! *fffFFFFWOOOO-SSSHHHH*

Also on topic, your answer to my question has me wondering: Is the mysterious guy what doesn't easily reveal anything about himself thing you have going intentional, or does it just come naturally?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
You walk into the room, what's the song playing during your epic entrance?

Tell us one of your favourite snacks.

Dark, milk or white chocolate?

You get the ability to read anyone's mind here. Who's first?

You see me in a bar, want to chat me up and I'll give you a chance depending on the choice of drink you buy me. So, what will it be?

An ice-breathing dragon threatens to take your life. What will you do?

Five animals you'd be stuck on an island with?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Do you have a special talent? Or if you had to go on X factor or something (Zombie Bin Laden made you do it) what song would you sing?

Telcontar

Donator

^Expect a Doctor reference for an answer. :monster:

*muffled* That Telcontar is a Spy! *fffFFFFWOOOO-SSSHHHH*

Also on topic, your answer to my question has me wondering: Is the mysterious guy what doesn't easily reveal anything about himself thing you have going intentional, or does it just come naturally?

It's intentional. I don't wanna have a huge footprint on the internet. It's a dangerous place.

Most embarrassing anecdote about you pl0x.

This is a hard one. Give me some time to think about it. I'll answer it before this thread closes.

You walk into the room, what's the song playing during your epic entrance?

The Final Countdown by Europe.

Tell us one of your favourite snacks.

Crackers with a cup of Milo. So good.

Dark, milk or white chocolate?

Milk.

You get the ability to read anyone's mind here. Who's first?

Hm... Aaron. He seems to be the richest here; buying records at a regular basis. So I'll read his mind to get his credit card number(s).

You see me in a bar, want to chat me up and I'll give you a chance depending on the choice of drink you buy me. So, what will it be?

Vodka Martini. Shaken, Not Stirred.

An ice-breathing dragon threatens to take your life. What will you do?

Call in Odahviing!

Five animals you'd be stuck on an island with?

1 Rooster and 4 Hens.

According to: WellFedHomestead.com I should get about 3 eggs a day. I'll use two eggs for food, and let the third hatch.

UNLIMITED FOOD!

Do you have a special talent? Or if you had to go on X factor or something (Zombie Bin Laden made you do it) what song would you sing?

Don't really have one, sadly. But if I had to sing something on X-Factor... I'd probably go with Ordinary Love by U2. Love the lyrics. It's... "soft". It's for everyone. Don't think I'll make a fool out of myself by singing this song too!

Are you, or have you ever been, engaged in subversive activity against the British government?

Not yet.

13m53s

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Hm... Aaron. He seems to be the richest here; buying records at a regular basis. So I'll read his mind to get his credit card number(s).
Might've been true for awhile but I've barely bought anything this entire year because my costs of living went up massively and my paycheck went down somewhat :sadpanda: Of course, I did buy a huge box set, but that's something I knew about in advance and saved up for for like a year.

Telcontar

Donator
Primary School.

For some reason I didn't like/wanted to do business in the school's toilet. If I was gonna do it, it has to be at home. Not school.

So one day, I had this bad stomach ache. I kept it in for most of the day. But during Science class, I just couldn't hold it in any longer and started to poop in my pants.

I didn't know what to do. There was just no way I was gonna do it in school. And even if I did, I had already pooped in my pants. There's no coming back from this. I decided that it was time for me to go. Home.

I asked my teacher if I could go to the toilet. He let me. (We were in the lab. Our bags and stuff were in our normal classroom.) So I ran to the classroom, got my school bag, and ran down to the first floor. "No one spotted me. Great!" I thought. But not for long.

Out of nowhere, came a cleaner. It was a man. He asked me what I was doing. I froze. I said, ".......Going home?" And he was like "Okay." and let me go. Not much of a boss fight. =\

And so I left school. Home was just a few blocks away. And no one spotted me on the way there too. People were on the opposite side of the street. Faaar away from me.

It was really really bad. So I pooped in my pants the whole journey. From Science class, back home.

I reached home a few minutes later and had the most satisfying poop ever.

The End.

No. Not really. I called my parents to let them know what happened.

My teacher, who noticed me being gone for a long time, searched the whole school for me with my principle. He couldn't find me and later called my parents. My parents told him the whole story.

The next day, back in school, word got around that I pooped my pants.

And that my friends, was the most embarrassing week of my life.

Ghost X

Why do you have your hair the way you keep it?

Why do you wear the clothes you do?

How old is the house you live in?

Would you describe yourself as materialistic?

Telcontar

Donator
Why do you have your hair the way you keep it?

I used to have long (compared to what I have now), unkempt hair. The closest thing I can think of is, Justin Bieber. Entered the Army, and they forced us to keep our hair short. Hated it at first, but loved it later on.

Why do you wear the clothes you do?

T-shirt/Shirt + Bermudas. The best combo since Ikea meatballs and that lovely sauce they pour on it.

How old is the house you live in?

13 years old.

Would you describe yourself as materialistic?

I used to be materialistic.

I used to spend a shit load of money on branded/limited edition stuff just to make myself look cooler. I didn't need them. I could have lived a perfectly normal life without those stuff. But I was an idiot then.

There are millions of people around the world struggling to survive. Doing back-breaking jobs for long hours; Earning extremely low wages; Struggling to feed their family. They save up to buy things they need. Not want.

When I look at the shit I've bought so far, they remind me of a life I used to live. I could have lived a modest life. I could have used the money to make someone's day brighter, but I chose not to. I chose to make myself look cooler.

And I fucking regret it.

Sometime in December 2012, I watched Fight Club; And it changed my life. I stopped being a materialistic prick amongst other things, and started being a better human being.

I urge you guys to watch it if you haven't. It'll change yours too.

TLDR:

Me, before Fight Club:

Me, after Fight Club:

-------

You know what, this is THE question to close this thread with. It's perfect. Thanks for the AMA, Aaron!

Top Bottom