• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #8: Ask Cher Horowitz (noxious.sunshine) anything

Cabaret

Donator
3.) I drove to San Diego from Phoenix all by myself- having never been there ever in my life. This was before GPS was a more affordable thing. And I didn't even have a map. Just someone's directions to go by.

That is so awesome, can I come on a road trip with you one day?

1.) So you're saying we need to have an orgy? Let's go. :D

Finally! :excited:

1.) Oooh. I prefer BSB, but I think N*Sync should reunite. Or 2Gether, but they won't 'cuz QT died. ;_; OHMAHGOD. I also wish Ace of Base (with the original girls) would get back together. The blonde one dropped off the face of the Earth altogether! She doesn't even have Facebook or Twitter!

inorite?! Ace of Base were fab! I'd support them gettin back together.

5.) Cantaloupe! Or Honeydew!
Good choices, you may live. :shifty:

My Garfield and his mom, Daisy used to bring us birds & mice all the time, though.

Did they wait by them? Leave them at the door? Or somewhere else in the house? (My sister has woken up to a mouse on the pillow before in the summer :lol: Couldn't happen to a nicer person :monster: )

9.) First song at my wedding? Oh God. My cousin danced to "So This Is Love" from Cinderella. It was mad cute.

When you said that I was thinking 80's bluesy glam rock band Cinderella :doh: then I read the rest and got the context. :lol:

10.) Zombies.. I'd say a big city like NYC or L.A. simply because there would be loads more resources.
I am taking notes here. I think LA is warmer right? Meet me there and we'll go save Howl!

Space Attack The limestone caves in the Ozarks. Or anywhere there's deep limestone caves. I've seen tons of stuff on t.v. and in movies about that being the hands down best place to run to during things like that.
yes yes that's all good and well but are they romantic? This is important for the love interest side line that always goes with these things! :awesome:

Aliens Area 51? I imagine they have Alien Combat Gear there.
Also we're most likely to fine Moulder and Scully there, they'd know what to do :monster:

Your Wrath Oh young Cab. What is this wrath you speak of? Nah. No place would be safe. Like Katie Kaboom!

Tee hee hee (but yeah, you got my number, my wrath tends to involve a brief rant followed by tears followed by my apologising to everyone. Fear it, you have been warned!!

What does your wrath look like?

13.) This is really hypocritical of me 'cuz I'm extremely anti-online dating (I think the best way to meet someone is like out in the real world and starting off as just friends), but we met online. And then he drove all the way out to Texas from Clarksville to spend a weekend with me and then not long after, I moved in with him (got into it with my dad and just couldn't deal with being out there anymore).

Awww I love get together stories :D When did you know he was the one for you?

14.) He really has no opinion of TLS :/ I haven't voice chatted with none of y'all losers. He thinks the EoFF crowd is mega weird though.

Well they are :monster:
Ok I don't know them, but who would win in a fight between TLS and EoFF? Who would be the heroes? Who would get killed? And who would switch sides?

15.) lmao We have this thing where we get a thin coloring book that has a super slick cover.. We set it on the floor, get a running start, jump on it with one foot and "carpet surf".

:joy: OMG you are the best mom eva!! That is sooooo much fun :D

Don't worry about her not wanting to cook, kids go through phases, it'll be back in again soon I'm sure.

19.) Humm.. I think Dawn- 'cuz she's really funny the few times I talk to her in the Skype group chat. Also Howl so I can giggle at her hippiness and learn some shit.

Good choices! I demand your adventures be documented fgj!!

21.) Carlos and Kiss Land 'cuz they're in the Army. They can handle shit like that.

Fair enough I'd support that decision and follow them into battle as long as it didn't involve pointy or explody things :monster:

Ok soooo you and Carlos, if you both did not have significant others, it another universe, space and time, would you? Cos you two are kinda cute when you start flirtin :awesome:

Cait Sith

Ugh! As if!
AKA
noxy
Oh and what's the deal with Cait Saith? why do you dig him so much?

It started off with a really close friend having an obsession with him. I didn't get around to playing 7 until long after we lost touch when I got much older. But, I paid close attention to him and realized that we're pretty similar personality-wise (even though he -is- being controlled by Reeve).

"Right or wrong, I'm still the same ole me!"

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Did you really get banned from the movies? How did that happen? :lol:

Do you want moar kids? Or do you believe (like I do) that you can't improve on perfection? :monster:

If you were to go on X Factor or Pop Idol (or whatever it is now) what song would you do?

What kind of farm are you going to have? (you did say you were going to have a farm some day - I didn't dream that did I? :lol: )

Cait Sith

Ugh! As if!
AKA
noxy
Cher Horowitz wrote: said:
3.) I drove to San Diego from Phoenix all by myself- having never been there ever in my life. This was before GPS was a more affordable thing. And I didn't even have a map. Just someone's directions to go by.

That is so awesome, can I come on a road trip with you one day?

Yes!! Let's go! I love road trips! And I haven't been out towards the NW part of the country yet! Like Utah and Nevada and Nebraska and Colorado and Washington and Oregon and Idaho and shit! I have a big fascination with the Southwest though. Like New Mexico and Arizona and Texas. Albequerque has a really cool layout.

And if we get lost, we can call my dad. He's a pro at navigating shit and knows literally all of everywhere. I could send him a picture in a text message and he'd most likely be able to tell us where we're at and which way to go! He does it all the time while we're watching movies. He's like "I've been there" every 10 seconds. And he used to could go to sleep in the sleeper of the truck while my mom was driving, wake up 6 hours later, and know exactly where they were down to the exit number.

Did they wait by them? Leave them at the door? Or somewhere else in the house? (My sister has woken up to a mouse on the pillow before in the summer Couldn't happen to a nicer person )

They'd leave them on the door step. :D Our boxer, Sassy, though. Hehe. She pottied in my brother's bedroom one day and he hit her with his hand. My dad told him not to do that (we've never hit a dog really, much less with our hands).. The next day, Sassy took a shit on his pillow. Then when my brother started driving with my dad, she peed on the bed a bunch of times 'cuz she could smell him on the sheets. My dad would wash them, but he finally broke down and bought all new sheets. She was fine after that.

10.) Zombies.. I'd say a big city like NYC or L.A. simply because there would be loads more resources.

I am taking notes here. I think LA is warmer right? Meet me there and we'll go save Howl!

Space Attack The limestone caves in the Ozarks. Or anywhere there's deep limestone caves. I've seen tons of stuff on t.v. and in movies about that being the hands down best place to run to during things like that.

yes yes that's all good and well but are they romantic? This is important for the love interest side line that always goes with these things!

Aliens Area 51? I imagine they have Alien Combat Gear there.
Also we're most likely to fine Moulder and Scully there, they'd know what to do

Your Wrath Oh young Cab. What is this wrath you speak of? Nah. No place would be safe. Like Katie Kaboom!

Tee hee hee (but yeah, you got my number, my wrath tends to involve a brief rant followed by tears followed by my apologising to everyone. Fear it, you have been warned!!

What does your wrath look like?

Yes let's go to L.A. and save Howl! And we could rob celebrities of their stuff and be like "HAHA We'll save you if you give us your shit." .. I mean. Will Smith might've been able to stave off the Zombies in "I Am Legend", but I doubt he could do it IRL. And then we could quick build an impenetrable fortress with money made from all the loot and be like "Tee hee hee have fun surviving!"

Zombies gotta die off on their own somehow, right?

Oh God. It's actually a possibility!?

http://www.cracked.com/article_1564...-zombie-apocalypse-could-actually-happen.html

Need to watch Doomsday Preppers more.

Have you -not- watched "Deep Impact" with Elijah Wood & Leelee Sobieski!? Good grief wominz!

..... I thought Mulder and Skully were in Roswell? Whatever. Aliens will go there and we'll shoot them from our underground hangars in Area 51.

My wrath is long simmering. It takes a little bit for me to go off on someone, but when I do, it's pretty bad. And I don't apologize later 'cuz I'm "always right". It takes me a long time to get over stuff. I get it from my dad.

13.) This is really hypocritical of me 'cuz I'm extremely anti-online dating (I think the best way to meet someone is like out in the real world and starting off as just friends), but we met online. And then he drove all the way out to Texas from Clarksville to spend a weekend with me and then not long after, I moved in with him (got into it with my dad and just couldn't deal with being out there anymore).

Awww I love get together stories When did you know he was the one for you?

I still don't know if he is.. Heh. I thought my ex was The One and we were together for 5 years. It was traumatizing. We get along and he takes care of me and stuff, but there'll always be that uncertainty in the back of my head.

14.) He really has no opinion of TLS :/ I haven't voice chatted with none of y'all losers. He thinks the EoFF crowd is mega weird though.

Well they are

Ok I don't know them, but who would win in a fight between TLS and EoFF? Who would be the heroes? Who would get killed? And who would switch sides?

Oh God. That's tough. I'm of the opinion that TLS people would be more like "I'll fuck you up, bitch!" and actually do it. EoFFers would just be like "No you smurfers!" ('cuz swear filters) and try to talk things out.. And then sling insults because TLS doesn't want to talk and that goes against the popular opinion. So.. TLS would win? Yeah. Def.

Freed would switch sides in a quickness, he's members of both places too. He would pick the winning side and go with them. He'd also kick the bucket early on. Sorry Freed.

Heroes of the war.. My Boy @ EoFF, kotora. He's pretty bad ass. He goes to dangerous places to do his journalism thing (he was in Ukraine during the worst part of the protests). Maybe this other dude that's in the Army over there. He looks dead up like Thomas Lennon back when he was in Reno 911. I think that's about all they have as far as potential heroics goes, there's a couple of other people, but those are the only 2 really worth mentioning.

TLS heroes are hard- clearly the Army ppl 'cuz they have weaponz and stuff. I'd probably -think- I'm doing something all cool and brave and then wind up with an arm blown off.

P much everyone who goes into #eoff would die. Except for me.

I'm not sure about who would die here though other than Freed. :/

:catfight:

19.) Humm.. I think Dawn- 'cuz she's really funny the few times I talk to her in the Skype group chat. Also Howl so I can giggle at her hippiness and learn some shit.

Good choices! I demand your adventures be documented fgj!!

Or you could just be there. :P

21.) Carlos and Kiss Land 'cuz they're in the Army. They can handle shit like that.

Fair enough I'd support that decision and follow them into battle as long as it didn't involve pointy or explody things

You said pointy and I immediately thought of bayonets and was like "No one even uses those anymore! Except maybe some remote technologically backwards 3rd world country like Burma!" .... lol

[I[]Ok soooo you and Carlos, if you both did not have significant others, it another universe, space and time, would you? Cos you two are kinda cute when you start flirtin

Wait what. *hides* I plead the 5th ! :glomp:

Cait Sith

Ugh! As if!
AKA
noxy
Did you really get banned from the movies? How did that happen? :lol:

Do you want moar kids? Or do you believe (like I do) that you can't improve on perfection? :monster:

If you were to go on X Factor or Pop Idol (or whatever it is now) what song would you do?

What kind of farm are you going to have? (you did say you were going to have a farm some day - I didn't dream that did I? :lol: )

1.) Rofl no. I didn't. My bf just refuses to take me now 'cuz I tend to fall asleep within 15 minutes.

2.) I'm on the fence about more kids. My bf wants one and his parents want us to have one, but P is already gonna be 7 in January, and we're nowhere close to being ready. It'll be at least 3 years before we'll even be able to consider it. And I hate large age gaps like that.. And she's just too perfect, yes. I already know #2 would be a a major shit head. Also, P doesn't want brothers or sisters, so I respect that.

3.) Uhm. I have no idea o.o;; "Family Tradition" by Hank Williams Jr! That was my lullaby when I was little :D And I really did thought it was a lullaby.

4.) We were pretty drunk when we decided on that. bwahaha. But I do want a huge garden and grow tons of different veggies and herbs and things. Jay knows a lot about raising pigs, so he's down for that (raising them and then selling them to butchery places and stuff).. I don't really want cows except to make cheese. I wanna be a cheese monger! :D lol nah, I'd also like a couple of horses and some chickens.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
You win an all-expense paid vacation for two...anywhere in the world...for a week...Where would you go?

Cait Sith

Ugh! As if!
AKA
noxy
Oh gosh..

It depends on who is with me..

I want to go to Ireland & Mexico very much.. My great grandmother and her husband immigrated from Ireland to the U.S. not long before my grandmother was born. Or something. But- I want to track my family history on my mom's side for myself and I want to show my girl our so-called "motherland". My mom's dad was also of Irish descent, so I want to like trace back his name too (Keefe is mom's maiden name, and Hoover is my nan's maiden name).

But for a vacation for a week? I think a road trip is in order. There's so much of the U.S. that I haven't seen in spite of my many travels. I want to go to all the places I haven't been to. Just take off and drive and get lost and do whatever.. Wear my cowgirl boots and booty shorts and a tank top! lol

I think it's important to travel overseas when possible, but at the same time... It's equally important to discover your own back yard. I want to drive down the roads my dad drove on and see the things that he's seen.. I want to go to Port Hadlock, Washington and cook up Port Hadlock oysters like my mom used to do and watch for orcas.. I want to take my dog to Dog Beach down in California ..

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Just take off and drive and get lost and do whatever.. Wear my cowgirl boots and booty shorts and a tank top! lol

2FqcsHp.jpg

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
If you could be like Sharon Osbourne and have a house full of mutts, which ten would you have and why?

Cait Sith

Ugh! As if!
AKA
noxy
mutts?

I want a great dane, standard poodle, Newfoundland, boxer, English bulldog, golden retriever , weimariner, a puli, a leonberger, a Tibetan midriff, a teacup poodle, and another boxer.

Not sure if answered that right. Lol But each of those are like the coolest looking breeds imo and the ones I'm familiar with (poodle, boxer, Newfoundland) are just awesome breeds in general. Extremely intelligent and all that.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Valid answers and I approve of the Newfies and British bulldogs (OFC). Where I studied hort was in a park and there was a guy who had two Newfies who exercised them there. He used to let kids ride their backs until they got old. :lol: One of my mentors had a Weimaraner too, they're odd-looking buggers.

Cait Sith

Ugh! As if!
AKA
noxy
I had a 1/2 black lab 1/2 Newf growing up.. He was amazing. No one was allowed to mess with me if he was around cuz he'd tear some shit up .

He. lived to the ripe old age of 14 (I was 17). I miss him dearly. He was given to us when I was 3 and he was 6 months old.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
If you could learn to cook from one expert in any nationality, which nationalities' cuisine would you learn?

Cait Sith

Ugh! As if!
AKA
noxy
Mmmmm.... That's tough.

Probably Mexican/Tex Mex/Southwest or Native American

I already know how to make a bunch of Mexican food and I've made Native American fry bread tacos, but I'd like to learn more. :D

Top Bottom