• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #10: Ask Claymore anything

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Which is worse

Having marmite smeared on your face, and then a hoover bag emptied over you

OR

Getting a splinter under your toenail?

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Ew ew ew ew Marmite! Octo where do you come up with these things? You're nearly as twisted as I am! :monster:

OT: How long have you been with your chap and is there a story to you meeting and getting together?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I'm leaving this open so Claymore can answer the remaining questions directed to him, but this is closed for new questions now.

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
I'm leaving this open so Claymore can answer the remaining questions directed to him, but this is closed for new questions now.

Oops! This slipped my mind!...

What is your favourite nut and/or legume?

Not a great fan of nuts. Hhm. Cashew at a push.

Which is worse

Having marmite smeared on your face, and then a hoover bag emptied over you

OR

Getting a splinter under your toenail?

Though I detest marmite, this one is no contest. Splinter under toenail!

How long have you been with your chap and is there a story to you meeting and getting together?

Was together for 5 years, recently split. The typical internet dating scenario. Went on a date, was surprised that we both actually looked like our profile photos, and something just clicked.

Top Bottom