Awesome Mix Vol. 2

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Hey look a music thread inspired by an awesome film abstraction!

In this thread we're going to try to collectively engineer the greatest mix tape in the universe. The idea is simple. You're going to leave civilisation and all of its media behind for the rest of your life, taking with you just one mix tape that will be the only music you'll ever be able to listen to. You have but one song of any era to contribute, and here's mine:

Toploader - Dancing In The Moonlight

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Every awesome mix tape should have:

This question must be asked all over the universe.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Listening to one mixtape for the rest of my life would drive me insane, so putting the craziest song I know on it seems logical to me.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Hey, look! The 90's and a decent British girlband back in the day.

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind

Oh how I loved when my retail job had this play in its list of 15 repeated songs. Productivity intensified.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer

Apparently a study found that the song gives people brain orgasms, that can be very handy in space. :awesome:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Gotta have the catchiest song known to man in there

edit:

Here is the more familiar version of the song but I personally prefer the first one I linked

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana

Oh how I loved when my retail job had this play in its list of 15 repeated songs. Productivity intensified.
I love you for reintroducing Jimmy Eat World to my life. I shall repay this debt, one day.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Rules are rules, you puta. I'd choose over a thousand, but I went with my gut and there you have it. :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
If I can only get one song, I'm going to make it the longest song from my favourite band because there were no rules against that :monster:

I do agree with SoulReaper's reaction though :monster:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
If I can only get one song, I'm going to make it the longest song from my favourite band because there were no rules against that :monster:

I do agree with SoulReaper's reaction though :monster:
What kind of futuristic, terrabyte tape do you think we're recording on here son?!

Also good song ;-;

Ghost X

This is not a favourite song of mine, or one I'd put on a mixtape of my own. The objective for me is to predict a song that will be on the actual awesome mix vol 2, based on the vibe of the first one :P

Top Bottom