• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #12: Ask Carlie (Melon Lord) anything

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
This is a new thing we're doing where we give a specific member a thread for a week in which they can share whatever information they want about themselves, then answer whatever questions the public asks them. It's sort of an expansion on the "Let's get to know each other" thread by, well, giving one member the spotlight. More information on the concept can be found here.

This week's participant is [member=184]Carlie (Melon Lord)[/member], who has elected to share the following information:
Let's do this. :neo:

On the intarwebs I'm known as Carlie (this nickname was actually given to me by someone from this forum when I was a n00b). My real name is Carla but mostly friends and classmates called me that, most of my family calls me by my second name, Francely (attempts were made on skype to pronounce it, only Lex was close). I'm 23 years old, will turn 24 next month, exactly one day before I leave for London.

I live in a city called Cabo Rojo which is located on the southwest side of Puerto Rico. I've lived here my whole life.

I'm currently a 4th year student at my Uni, studying Entrepreneurship (if it isn't obvious already, I absolutely hate that place, the only reason I'm there is because I can take online courses which very few Universities/Colleges on this fucking island offer). This would've been my final year had I not taken a break in 2012 to try and study Cinematography somewhere else.

I've been working since December as bartender at my family's bar. I actually used to work there a few years back when I was in high school and when I was a freshman at my former Uni but at that time my grandfather was the one in charge and all the workers were basically old men so I didn't really have anyone to talk to and he only let me work the lottery machine.

I obviously love video games, movies, tv shows, cartoons, animes etc. What some of you may not know is that I love sports and have played quite a few of them growing up. I was in my school's football team in middle school, I played defender/midfielder and we were the #3rd ranked team in the country the two years I was in the team. I didn't play in high school because they didn't have a team and didn't try to form one either. Considering that football was far from popular at the time had I played in high school perhaps I could've gotten a scholarship to play University level but oh well.

I have 3 younger siblings, a brother (22) and a sister (20) on my dad's side and my little brother Ian (18) on my mom's side (he's a frequent guest on skype calls because he's usually screaming when he's playing League of Legends with his friends, I have to tell him a lot to lower his voice). My parents never married and actually separated before I was born (sorta). Dad got married 2 months after I was born to the mother of my siblings (I've never asked but I'm assuming I wasn't at the wedding :monster:). The woman always hated me, she and dad unsurprisingly and thankfully got divorced when I was 6. Dad married again when I was 11 to my current step mom (I like her, I don't even see her as my step mom, she's more like my cool aunt), she brought along with her a lovely extended family that took us in immediately. My mom never married but she did start a relationship when I was 4 with my unfortunately still step father who's only contribution in my life has been my little brother. Thankfully while he's still with my mom we haven't lived under the same roof since I was 15.

I have a big, mostly great Hispanic family and we're regularly around each other. My nephews and nieces are not the children of my siblings, they're my cousins. I think of them as my siblings too because we all grew up together.

I am single, never had a boyfriend, get bored far too quickly and never reach the point of something becoming serious. This is why I haven't had sex yet.

I was thinking of what else to say but I noticed I've written quite a big post, yeah I have tendency to ramble on and on. :monster:

So anyways I'm expecting retaliation for my previous awkward questions but I have no shame and am willing to answer anything. :awesome: BRING IT ON BITCHES.

Come-At-Me-Bro-khal-drogo-23525547-500-282.gif
Feel free to ask whatever you'd like. This thread will be up for approximately a week before we move onto our next participant. :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
So, obviously, the first question is, which two men and two women from the forum would you have threesomes with? :desuawesomonster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Who is the hottest male/s and/or female/s on the forum that you had a sex dream/s about and what was in the dreams in no less than 50 words?!1?! :wacky:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
All right lets do this bitch. :neo:

So, obviously, the first question is, which two men and two women from the forum would you have threesomes with? :desuawesomonster:

For the men it would be MOG and Xelander. For the women Gemma (Sprites) and Cassie (Avec). :awesome:

Also, where are my damn pictures?!? :desucait:

I totally forgot, I'll send them tomorrow. :wacky:

Who is the hottest male/s and/or female/s on the forum that you had a sex dream/s about and what was in the dreams in no less than 50 words?!1?! :wacky:

Sadly despite my best efforts I've never had a sex dream about anyone in this forum. :( I've had some hilarious ones, if you'd like to know about those.

Which video game character is most like you and why? :monster:

Damn Joe this is a tough one, I'll probably come up with a better answer later but right now the one I'm thinking of is Kasumi. Snarky, likes to troll, likes chatting, likes asking awkward questions :wacky:, likes to guess who's gonna hook up with who, likes children. If I was a character in that game, I would definitely choose to have her skills.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
How tall are you?

Which movie genre are you fond of?

I'm 5'6"

As in favorite? If so science fiction.

What exactly does a melon lord do? Do you have melon underlings? :monster:

Other than that? Classified. But yes I have melon underlings.

What is one thing about yourself that you have never told anyone else, ever?

I'm terrified of the future. I don't really know what to do with my degree once I graduate. I keep getting asked about what kind of work I work I'll pursue once I graduate but I don't really have an answer. If I could make a living reviewing games, t.v. shows and movies I would in a heartbeat but lets be honest that's not exactly a realistic dream.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Do you have a realistic intention to ever actually finish FF7? :monster:

And...uh...I haven't participated in any of these before...uh...n00dz?

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Carlie: <3

So what's your favourite thing to build with Lego?

What's your favourite food and drink?

What's your favourite food to make?

Best birthday/Christmas pressie you ever received?

If you could be an animal what would you be?

If you had to be a dinosaur way back when, which one would you have been?

Best Disney film,

Favourite song from a film or musical?

Favourite current song?

Favourite Anime and why?

Favourite author?

Are there any other places in the world (apart from London seeing as you're going there soon) that you'd love to visit in the future?

Cabaret

Donator
Top 5 bands and why.

Do you want to move off the island?

Do you feel cut off from the world living where you do or blessed to be living in a slice of paradise?

What do you want to be when you grow up? (When you were a kid what did you want to be, has that changed?)

Are you open to one night stands or are you more a relationship kinda person?

Would you get well kinky with your potential partner in bed, what would you never do? What would you love to try out? Or are you more of a 'let's keep it cuddly, connected and leave the kink on the side' person?

What's your favourite breakfast?

Do people hit on you in the bar you work at? Have you had any drunk ppl problems/stories to share?

If a woman really really fancied you, seduced you and made you feel like the only gal in the world, would you have a relationship with that person?

What was your first impressions of TLS?

Do you have long or short nails? Square or rounded?

Who has been a big role model in your life?

Ghost X

In 2000 words or more, who are your 10 favourite farscape and Game of Thrones characters and why? :P.

Everyone bet me to the other questions :P.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Do you have a realistic intention to ever actually finish FF7? :monster:

I do, the problem is staying motivated during the game which I'm not good at. :monster: I'm gonna need something like the community playthrough to be able to finish it.

Cassie will be receiving them later, go talk to her. :awesome:

Carlie: <3

Gemma. <3

So what's your favourite thing to build with Lego?

Cities and planes, that I used to create adventures with my toys.

What's your favourite food and drink?

Pizza :monster: and orange juice I guess.

What's your favourite food to make?

fettuccine, penne or linguine Alfredo with vegetables.

Best birthday/Christmas pressie you ever received?

Best birthday present was my car. Best Christmas present was my PS2.

If you could be an animal what would you be?

A dolphin.

If you had to be a dinosaur way back when, which one would you have been?

The motherfucking T-Rex.

Best Disney film,

The Lion King. Followed by Beauty and the Beast and the Toy Story movies.

Favourite song from a film or musical?

Oh god this is tough. I think "The Circle of Life" by a slight margin over "Beauty and the Beast", "A Whole New World" and "I Won't Say I'm in Love".

Favourite current song?

Stay With Me by Sam Smith. Specifically the version featuring Mary J Blige.

Favourite Anime and why?

Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon (the original series). They were popular when I was growing up and really sparked my interest in anime.

Favourite author?

I don't read a lot so I'm going with the author I've been reading recently who's work I'm a fan of, George R.R. Martin. Turns out we share a birthday.

Are there any other places in the world (apart from London seeing as you're going there soon) that you'd love to visit in the future?

Yes, Italy, Japan, Canada, China and Australia.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Top 5 bands and why.

1) Foo Fighters. They're music is awesome, Dave Grohl is awesome and their videos are hilarious and awesome. :monster:

2) TLC. Loved their style of music and they used their songs to tackle serious subjects.

3) Green Day. Don't wanna be an American Idiot.

4) Queen. They're one of the greatest acts of all time, they're music is just on another level.

5) The Beastie Boys. They mixed genres and the music was great.

Do you want to move off the island?

Eventually yes I think I would move to the States.

Do you feel cut off from the world living where you do or blessed to be living in a slice of paradise?

Is a bit of both. This is a beautiful place but there's some much out there to see. I'm almost 24 and I've never seen snow.

What do you want to be when you grow up? (When you were a kid what did you want to be, has that changed?)

Someone who gets a chance to see the world and has a job she actually enjoys. When I was a kid I wanted to be a doctor, a lawyer and a professional toy tester and creator (that's how I called it).

Are you open to one night stands or are you more a relationship kinda person?

When it comes to sex, I'm more of a relationship person.

Would you get well kinky with your potential partner in bed, what would you never do? What would you love to try out? Or are you more of a 'let's keep it cuddly, connected and leave the kink on the side' person?

I would be kinky, otherwise it would just be boring. I would never do the ass, never the ass. I would love to try out an mff threesome, is a big fantasy of mine but it would have to be with the right boyfriend and lady, much planning. Can't I be kinky and cuddly? :awesome:

What's your favourite breakfast?

Homemade pancakes, I once tried some in a hotel I was staying at and my god my day was wonderful after that.

Do people hit on you in the bar you work at? Have you had any drunk ppl problems/stories to share?

Yes they, sometimes unwelcomed, death glares ensue. Oh yes I do, people giving out 20 dollar bills instead of 1 or 5, falling down and going to sleep next to the entrance, paying for stuff they never took, being generally annoying. They don't happen very often thankfully. I have outside of work drunk stories to share too if you want.

If a woman really really fancied you, seduced you and made you feel like the only gal in the world, would you have a relationship with that person?

Are you hitting on me Cab? :awesome:

What was your first impressions of TLS?

Scary place, full of scary people that had an obsession with the cookie monster and n00dz. Some things never change. :monster:

Do you have long or short nails? Square or rounded?

Right now they're short because I cut them 2 days ago but they grow fast and strong.

Who has been a big role model in your life?

My mom and my grandma. They have persevered all their lives against shitty odds and a lot of bad things.

In 2000 words or more, who are your 10 favourite farscape and Game of Thrones characters and why? :P.

Everyone bet me to the other questions :P.

Sorry Ghost I'm going to keep this short, too much typing.

Farscape:

1) Aeryn

2) John

3) Rygel

4) Harvey

4) Chiana

5) D'Argo

6) Scorpious

7) Pilot & Moya

8) Zhaan

9) Jool

10) Sikozu

Game of Thrones:

T.V. Series

1) Arya

2) Tyrion

3) Oberyn

4) Margaery

5) Olenna

6) Brienne

7) Tywin

8) Ygritte

9) Bronn

10) A tie between Syrio and Davos

A Song of Ice and Fire

1) Arya

2) Tyrion

3) Olenna

4) Tywin

5) Ellaria

6) Bronn

7) Syrio

8) Brienne

9) Oberyn

10) Arianne

Also what was the bet? :monster:

Ghost X

When you see snow and realise it is overrated, and will likely annoy you if you live in it for more than the average length of a holiday, what will you do then?

Also what was the bet?

I shall answer this question when I am next on the spotlight :awesome:.

AvecAloes

Donator
Carlie said:
I would be kinky, otherwise it would just be boring. I would never do the ass, never the ass. I would love to try out an mff threesome, is a big fantasy of mine but it would have to be with the right boyfriend and lady, much planning. Can't I be kinky and cuddly?

You can absolutely be both kinky and cuddly. That's how I roll :desu:

Also........care to elaborate on this mff threesome fantasy? :whistle:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

How does it feel to have popped Force's Member Spotlight cherry, Carlie? :monster:

How do you think Tres feels about this sudden yet inevitable betrayal?

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
In your professional opinion, is everything awesome? Is everything cool when you are part of a team? And do you really need that guy's leg?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Do you feel any remorse about being a Mrs Spoily McSpoilerington? :monster:

What spoiler got you the most flak?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
When you see snow and realise it is overrated, and will likely annoy you if you live in it for more than the average length of a holiday, what will you do then?

Nothing because that will never happen. Never, never.

I shall answer this question when I am next on the spotlight :awesome:.

I see what you did there. :awesome:

You can absolutely be both kinky and cuddly. That's how I roll :desu:

Also........care to elaborate on this mff threesome fantasy? :whistle:

Are you offering? :awesome: If I were in a relationship with a guy for some time and we had already explored a few kinky stuff an mff threesome would definitely be a viable option. It would have to be with a girl I knew and was attracted to but not a close friend because that would be too weird.

How does it feel to have popped Force's Member Spotlight cherry, Charlie? :monster:

Funnily enough Charlie is the name of Ami's dog, sometimes people think she's telling me to lay down. :monster: I feel honored I was Force's first and I hope I was gentle. :wacky:

How do you think Tres feels about this sudden yet inevitable betrayal?

That I popped his OTP's cherry? I think he's fine with it. Hell he's probably hoping for a threesome now or even a foursome. :awesome:

In your professional opinion, is everything awesome? Is everything cool when you are part of a team? And do you really need that guy's leg?

To your first two questions; yes, when we're living our dreams. Yes I really do need it.

Do you feel any remorse about being a Mrs Spoily McSpoilerington? :monster:

What spoiler got you the most flak?

Nope. Everyone has their own way of enjoying movies, t.v. shows, games etc. Most people like to be surprised, I like to read the spoilers beforehand, that's how I enjoy it.

Over time I've accidentally revealed a few things here and there but nothing big except for that one time Joe saw a tweet I made on the Game of Thrones tag about a big spoiler that happened in the episode that had aired, he's still not over it.

edit:
Threeway? :monster:

With room for more.

Tenny.

:awesome:

Called it.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Over time I've accidentally revealed a few things here and there but nothing big except for that one time Joe saw a tweet I made on the Game of Thrones tag about a big spoiler that happened in the episode that had aired, he's still not over it.
Can confirm, he's still not.

Rich for a week, or secure for a year?

If you had to willingly give up one of your senses (sight/smell etc) what would it be and why?

Do you wanna build a snowman?

Whiskey, Bourbon, Wine, Vodka, Beer, Cider or Other?

Best two pizza toppings?

Worst two pizza toppings?

What wouldn't Meatloaf do for love?

Top Bottom