• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #12: Ask Carlie (Melon Lord) anything

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Rich for a week, or secure for a year?

Secured for a year.

If you had to willingly give up one of your senses (sight/smell etc) what would it be and why?

I would give up smell. I could never give up the ability to see a beautiful place or hear music but with smell, while I would no longer be able to lets say smell something delicious I could still taste it.

Do you wanna build a snowman?

Come on lets go and play.

Whiskey, Bourbon, Wine, Vodka, Beer, Cider or Other?

Wine. Also you didn't mention rum.

why_is_the_rum_gone.gif

Best two pizza toppings?

Pepperoni and garlic.

Worst two pizza toppings?

Pineapples and raisins. Things that taste sweet should never be in a pizza IMO.

What wouldn't Meatloaf do for love?

Come up with good songs.

why do you ruin everything

JK THO WHAT'S YOUR FAVE CANDY BAR c;

Meanie.

I don't eat candy bars but I used to like Hershey's and Nestlé Crunch when I was a kid.

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
You've just finished putting together your Airship/Spaceship. What do you name her and why?

Cabaret

Donator
What local alcoholic and non alcoholic local drinks would you recommend?

comedians you love/hate and why

favourite teenage films

favourite/funniest chat up line

are you a day dreamer or a reality lover?

do you do any sea/beach related activities - scuba diving/surfing etc - if not why not and what would you like to try?

do you want to get married and/or have kids?

No I wasn't hitting on you, I was genuinely interested - cos they say most women are bisexual and I was wondering if attention would turn you or if you had to fancy her first.
Sorry for the confusion.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
*slowly creeps into the thread*

tumblr_inline_n2ya2enZQz1s0u9u5.gif

*cracks fingers*

*takes a deep breath*

*releases deep breath*

*cracks necks*

*shuffles shoulders*

No srsly, I just did all that as I typed it. :monster:

How did it come to this with us two? Like, was it hate love hate/love something at first sight? I'm honestly wracking my brains here.

One Mass Effect and Dragon Age character you get to have a threesome with?

How many slaps am I receiving when we meet in London? Because I've really lost count how many I've been threatened promised with by now. :awesome:

Whose body from TLS would you invade?

Tell us more about this "cool aunt"? This is something I'm interested in.

Did you ever get milk?

Who's your current crush? Claudia Black doesn't apply!

Long or short nails?

Long or short hair?

Green, blue or brown eyes?

Want me to pray it'll snow in London next month? It's entirely possible it will. :monster:

You say you're terrified of the future and would like to move away from Puerto Rico, but would you ever look for jobs abroad (which is not just limited to the States, but absolutely everywhere)?

Run us through this exercise you do everyday, I could use some tips and pointers.

Can you come up with an insult you don't typically call me?

Speak any other languages than English and devil language Spanish?

You win the lottery. What the hell do you with it? Let's say in the region of tens of millions of dollars to hundreds maximum.

Can you tell us something about you we may not necessarily know and isn't glaringly obvious?

So you mentioned getting tips at your job. What's the biggest one you've had so far?

Boobs or arse?

I'm buying you a full English breakfast when you come over. Will you object, or accept?

Are you ever going to piss off and get off my back? :monster:

Fangu

Great Old One
HOT STUFF!

I just have to say I didn't know half of what was in that intro post. I'm encouraging everyone to type to their heart's content because I really enjoyed reading that :monster: About the family, the sports and the fact that your family calls you by your middle name, Francely? I HAD NO IDEA! It's like I don't know you at all o_O

As usual I suck at questions, so, ehm... why do you like that Lego movie so much? (Because I didn't like it :P)

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
What got you into Final Fantasy? What appealed to you about it at first and what kept you playing?

What video game weapon would you wield?

On the other hand, what video game weapon d'ye reckon would be as useless as tits on a nun?

Do you occasionally feel the urge to smash cabbages as a tribute to Avatar?...Not that I do or anything, just curious :monster:

Favourite episode of the original series?

As an islander, do you also find the people who live in the middle of the island, away from the coast, have a different way of going about their business from those who live on the coast? A different cut to their jibe?

What are you most excited about for this year's Eurogamer Expo?

Favourite part of working for Gamerspective?

Your favourite sound effect from Final Fantasy 7?

*dramatic fist shaking to the heavens* When...When...WHEN!!! Will we win the war on bacteria and eradicate that last 1% that survives our Dettol purges? /daraobriain

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
You've just finished putting together your Airship/Spaceship. What do you name her and why?

The DeLorean.

What local alcoholic and non alcoholic local drinks would you recommend?

Alcoholic: The best rum in the world, Don Q Añejo. Non alcoholic: Coquito, well the non alcoholic version anyways.

comedians you love/hate and why

Comedians I love: Robin Williams, Louis CK, Richard Pryor, George Carlin, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. (They're all fantastic, they never failed to make me laugh). I only really Dane Cook because he's an unfunny asshole and Kevin Hart because he's fucking everywhere and not even funny.

favourite teenage films

Mean Girls

favourite/funniest chat up line

NO U

are you a day dreamer or a reality lover?

Day dreamer.

do you do any sea/beach related activities - scuba diving/surfing etc - if not why not and what would you like to try?

kayaking, swimming, snorkeling, I've scuba dived twice and fishing (rarely).

do you want to get married and/or have kids?

Eventually yes when I'm a grown up.

No I wasn't hitting on you, I was genuinely interested - cos they say most women are bisexual and I was wondering if attention would turn you or if you had to fancy her first.
Sorry for the confusion.

Nah Cab, I'm just teasing. <3 To answer your question probably not. While I'm sexually attracted to women, I'm not romantically attracted to them. Dunno if that makes sense.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
*slowly creeps into the thread*

tumblr_inline_n2ya2enZQz1s0u9u5.gif

*cracks fingers*

*takes a deep breath*

*releases deep breath*

*cracks necks*

*shuffles shoulders*

No srsly, I just did all that as I typed it. :monster:

Better late than never wanker.

How did it come to this with us two? Like, was it hate love hate/love something at first sight? I'm honestly wracking my brains here.

It was not a first sight, we were really nice to each other before you started hanging out with us on skype. I dunno is like this mix of old married couple with sibling bickering.

One Mass Effect and Dragon Age character you get to have a threesome with?

Kasumi and obviously Morrigan.

How many slaps am I receiving when we meet in London? Because I've really lost count how many I've been threatened promised with by now. :awesome:

Depends on how many times you keep not paying attention to what I tell you.

Whose body from TLS would you invade?

Oh so many.

Tell us more about this "cool aunt"? This is something I'm interested in.

Well my step mom never had any children and she treats us the same way she does her nephews and nieces. You want to go out shopping, want to learn a cool new recipe, need your hair done, want to learn how to be ridiculously good at hula hopping, just want to talk, she's always willing to help. I think one of the things she did well when she first started dating my dad was the she didn't try to be our mother, she just tried to be part of the family.

Did you ever get milk?

A day later I did. I finally got to eat my corn flakes today.

Who's your current crush? Claudia Black doesn't apply!

Then no one atm, alas.

Long or short nails?

While they grow quickly, I prefer them short.

Long or short hair?

Middle length.

Green, blue or brown eyes?

Green and blue.

Want me to pray it'll snow in London next month? It's entirely possible it will. :monster:

Yes please.

You say you're terrified of the future and would like to move away from Puerto Rico, but would you ever look for jobs abroad (which is not just limited to the States, but absolutely everywhere)?

Outside of the States? Doubtful because then I would be too far away from my family.

Run us through this exercise you do everyday, I could use some tips and pointers.

Exercising bike, jump rope, abdominal workouts.

Can you come up with an insult you don't typically call me?

De verdad que tu eres una pendeja. Happy?

Speak any other languages than English and devil language Spanish?

Nope but I want to learn Japanese, Chinese and Italian.

You win the lottery. What the hell do you with it? Let's say in the region of tens of millions of dollars to hundreds maximum.

My family have some debts, help pay those like our house. Buy my grandma a nice house with a big backyard where she can have a nice garden and a lot of room for her great grandchildren to play and drive her crazy. Buy a bigger house for my mom and the rest will be saved.

Can you tell us something about you we may not necessarily know and isn't glaringly obvious?

If you saw me in real life you might get the impression I'm introverted.

So you mentioned getting tips at your job. What's the biggest one you've had so far?

5$ from a tourist from the Dominican Republic. People from here hardly ever give tips.

Boobs or arse?

Both.

I'm buying you a full English breakfast when you come over. Will you object, or accept?

Sweetheart I'm Hispanic, we never say no to free food.

Are you ever going to piss off and get off my back? :monster:

No.

HOT STUFF!

I just have to say I didn't know half of what was in that intro post. I'm encouraging everyone to type to their heart's content because I really enjoyed reading that :monster: About the family, the sports and the fact that your family calls you by your middle name, Francely? I HAD NO IDEA! It's like I don't know you at all o_O

As usual I suck at questions, so, ehm... why do you like that Lego movie so much? (Because I didn't like it :P)

Sexy!

Well that's because we're usually talking about a lot of nerdy stuff. I usually don't talk about sports because most don't care about them. Take Lex for example, if I talk about sports to him I might as well be speaking Russian. Luckily we have plenty of other stuff to talk about. If you have any questions about what you read in my huge post, you're welcomed to ask. <3

When I first saw the trailers I thought it was going to be a stupid movie cashing in on the popularity of legos. I was pleasantly surprised that the movie was really funny, had a nice plot and twist.

What got you into Final Fantasy? What appealed to you about it at first and what kept you playing?

I saw my oldest cousin playing FF7 back in '97 and I was absolutely blown away by the graphics and combat, then when FF9 came out I became a fan. FF9 is still my favorite RPG of all time.

What video game weapon would you wield?

Daggers and knives.

On the other hand, what video game weapon d'ye reckon would be as useless as tits on a nun?

A greatsword. I'll just end up selling it for money.

Do you occasionally feel the urge to smash cabbages as a tribute to Avatar?...Not that I do or anything, just curious :monster:

Yes just to listen to someone going "My cabbages!!!!! DDDDDD:". :monster:

Favourite episode of the original series?

The Blind Bandit.

As an islander, do you also find the people who live in the middle of the island, away from the coast, have a different way of going about their business from those who live on the coast? A different cut to their jibe?

My step mom's family is from the mountain side, I've noticed that even if they have gigantic families they're all extremely close to each other which is something that has been dying off on the rest of the island. They're also a lot calmer up there which I think is because the temperature up there is around 70 something degress Fahrenheit on a normal day.

What are you most excited about for this year's Eurogamer Expo?

Playing Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Favourite part of working for Gamerspective?

Telling Ami what to do. :monster: The discussions on the podcasts. Is probably gonna end up being reviewing once I start my video reviews next week.

Your favourite sound effect from Final Fantasy 7?

*dramatic fist shaking to the heavens* When...When...WHEN!!! Will we win the war on bacteria and eradicate that last 1% that survives our Dettol purges? /daraobriain

Lo siento no hablo Ingles. :monster:

Cabaret

Donator
Pls describe your style of clothes.

Are you into designer labels?

What's a great date for you?

How do you like to drink your rum? (I love a good 'di-kiri' - I've never seen that written down, but that's what it sounds like. It's a sour rum drink, but I've no idea how to make it.

Is there a Creole language in PR?

What's a really cool birthday/xmas/any present you've received and/or given?

You said you'd never go Greek (do anal), why not? (religious reasons? fear of pain? feel no advantage to it? etc?)

How do you wear your hair best?

do you worry about cancer, diabetes, or any other first world big ghoulies?

Would you say your online self is a good representation of your real self? What differences if any are there?

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Pineapples and raisins. Things that taste sweet should never be in a pizza IMO.

Yes, thank you. Along those same lines, I can't stand BBQ sauce on pizza in place of the tomato sauce.

Do you tend to prefer Hispanic or non-Hispanic dudes and chicks? Or does it just not factor in?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Funnily enough Charlie is the name of Ami's dog, sometimes people think she's telling me to lay down. :monster: I feel honored I was Force's first and I hope I was gentle. :wacky:

Charlie is the name of one of my roommate's dogs, too.

But uh, I blame autocorrect. I asked that question with my phone. :monster:

*attempts to stay on topic* What is your worst autocorrect mishap?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Is everything really awesome?

Is everything cool when you're part of a team?

What were you like as a teenager?

Were you in any cliques back in high school?

Are there jobs over in the island that AREN'T in bars? :monster:

Speaking of which, what's the worst job you've had to undertake? It can be anything from an actual job to a task within a job.

Just how do you put up with me? You do better than most people in my life. :monster:

Is there anything about me that DOESN'T bug you? ;)

If you had a pet, what would it be and what would you name it?

You're going to space on a mission to save Earth. Name ten people from TLS you'd take and why.

Will your brother ever shut up on our Skype calls? He's hilarious, though. :awesome:

Were you just taught English as you grew up, or is it something you just sought out on your own? I remember you saying your mum doesn't know it, but Ian does.

We've seen the pictures, heard about it ... say that I and maybe some others come to Puerto Rico. What kind of things do you get us to do over there?

What's the population of foreigners settling on the island? Do you see them much?

Are the guys really not that good-looking/lovely out there? You mentioned you've never had a boyfriend. Or is this more of an independent stance?

Are you going to stock up jumpers and shit for London?

Speaking of which, what the hell are we going to do in between meeting at the airport and then meeting Marcus? He doesn't get into London until about ... 2pm, I think? We'll be meeting after 8am. Six hours to kill and hauling suitcases, such fun! Airport lounging? I feel like we'll get mugged in London if we just roam free. Or in fact, I think maybe THEY should be scared of us? :awesome:

How do you like your eggs in the morning?

Bath or shower?

Morrigan or Chloe? :monster:

Do you feel like you'll make some lifelong friends from TLS?

Give us some of your favourite game OST tracks.

What initially drew you to the likes of Dragon Age, Mass Effect and Uncharted?

Would you rather make Earth uninhabitable and save all the population, or detonate half of Earth and save half the population?

Red or blue?

Do you have any actual trophies from sports, or anything else?

You've mentioned to me before you're happy living at home, but would that ever change at some point?

Would you rather grow wings or a tail?

Would you rather give up your sight or hearing?

Have you ever thought about skydiving?

Bows and arrows, or staff?

Would you rather be stabbed in the chest, or poisoned by an arrow?

If Gamerspective really hit it off and actually started becoming a paid job, would you move away then?

What did you think of Gamerspective when you first heard of it?

Did your opinion change when you joined the team?

Is it still the same now?

Are you excited for the upcoming future project? :awesome:

And finally, are you ready to hit London town with the team for an epic night of proportions and out of control drinking? We're celebrating our birthdays after all! :awesome:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
What do you consider the most beautiful part of your body? :B

What horror games do you think you can finish without breaking fear?

If you have the option to choose which will it be: Army of Daleks or Army of Cybermen?

Suppose you are in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, who would you pick for teammates in tls from 3 and what weapon do you feel can win your war with zombies? :B

If I am to treat you for dinner for free, would you accept?

Also which is your best experience when travelling abroad?

Have you ever encountered issues at the airport or poor services in the airline industry? (Reg Job in effect)

Cabaret

Donator
That you have observed, name a quality and an annoyance of 8 members of TLS.

Of the mornings you wake up walking on sunshine, what is it that puts you in that mood?

When you want to lose weight, what do you change first; exercise, food or clothes?

What do you think the black bits in bananas are?

What smell do you really love?

can you do the splitz or any other feat of flexibility with your body?

Ghost X

If applicable, what smell reminds you of a childhood memory? And what is that childhood memory? Rare smells even better. I remember walking past a type of tree I apparently hadn't encountered since I was 6 years old, and as soon as the smell hit my nose, I was there as my 6 year old self again. Nostril time machine.

If you aren't flexible, were you ever, and when did you lose this flexibility? I used to be a human pretzel, but lost it in my early 20s or something.

Is there one fruit, vegetable, nut, legume, or herb that you have a strange amount of extensive knowledge about?

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Are you disappointed that people haven't perved it up more in your spotlight?

Give us the runner ups for most bone-able member, male and female?

What cut and color of underwear are you wearing as you answer this, and is that the most common? If not what is?

:reapermon:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Pls describe your style of clothes.

Usually jeans and a t-shirt or shorts and a t-shirt if the temperature is really hot.

Are you into designer labels?

Not really.

What's a great date for you?

Going to the movie theater and then having a nice conversation while we're eating.

How do you like to drink your rum? (I love a good 'di-kiri' - I've never seen that written down, but that's what it sounds like. It's a sour rum drink, but I've no idea how to make it.

I like to drink it with orange juice and lime.

Is there a Creole language in PR?

I don't think so.

What's a really cool birthday/xmas/any present you've received and/or given?

My car.

You said you'd never go Greek (do anal), why not? (religious reasons? fear of pain? feel no advantage to it? etc?)

No advantage and not appealing.

How do you wear your hair best?

Down.

do you worry about cancer, diabetes, or any other first world big ghoulies?

Yes I do.

Would you say your online self is a good representation of your real self? What differences if any are there?

Yes. They only difference is that I don't talk nearly as much about sex as I do online.

Yes, thank you. Along those same lines, I can't stand BBQ sauce on pizza in place of the tomato sauce.

Do you tend to prefer Hispanic or non-Hispanic dudes and chicks? Or does it just not factor in?

I forgot BBQ, I don't really like to begin with, I cannot understand why people would put it on a pizza.

Not really though Hispanic chicks are seriously hawt. I'm really into darker skin guys and not into really white guys.

Charlie is the name of one of my roommate's dogs, too.

But uh, I blame autocorrect. I asked that question with my phone. :monster:

*attempts to stay on topic* What is your worst autocorrect mishap?

I think trying to write n00dz or :mon: got me some words that had nothing to do with nudes or the cookie monster.

Last edited:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Is everything really awesome?

Is everything cool when you're part of a team?

Ryu already asked, pay attention wanker.

What were you like as a teenager?

Similar to now but way more laid back and less nerdy.

Were you in any cliques back in high school?

I wouldn't call it a clique. My group of friends was my class group because we were together all through high school. They were popular, I was sort of popular.

Are there jobs over in the island that AREN'T in bars? :monster:

Yes dummy.

Speaking of which, what's the worst job you've had to undertake? It can be anything from an actual job to a task within a job.

At my job my dad thought it would be funny to make me cook morcilla. I absolutely despise it, every time I'm near it I wanna puke.

Just how do you put up with me? You do better than most people in my life. :monster:

I have two brothers way more annoying than you.

Is there anything about me that DOESN'T bug you? ;)

No.

If you had a pet, what would it be and what would you name it?

A fish that I would call Bernardo.

You're going to space on a mission to save Earth. Name ten people from TLS you'd take and why.

Lex - His knowledge of bacteria is probably gonna be very helpful.

Fangu - Probably gonna need someone who knows code.

Yop - Because he's Cthulhu and well space and spaceships.

MOG - Because he's in the army.

Ryu - Because he's really smart.

You - Because I need someone to annoy.

Tres - Because he'll want to do any hawt alien chicks.

Mage - Because she's awesome.

Gemma and Cassie - Because threesome in space.

Will your brother ever shut up on our Skype calls? He's hilarious, though. :awesome:

If he's in his room yes, otherwise no.

Were you just taught English as you grew up, or is it something you just sought out on your own? I remember you saying your mum doesn't know it, but Ian does.

My mom can understand it mostly but can barely speak it. Ian and I learned by watching cable since we were little kids.

We've seen the pictures, heard about it ... say that I and maybe some others come to Puerto Rico. What kind of things do you get us to do over there?

Lots of beach activities. Would take you to see quite a few historic places like El Castillo Serralléz, El Morro, El Faro de Cabo Rojo, El Yunque and the Arecibo Observatory.

What's the population of foreigners settling on the island? Do you see them much?

Mostly people that have fled from Cuba and the Dominican Republic, some Muricans and Europeans in the metropolitan area.

Are the guys really not that good-looking/lovely out there? You mentioned you've never had a boyfriend. Or is this more of an independent stance?

There's a lot of good looking guys here, the problem is not a lot of them can keep up a conversation. The ones that do are hard to find. I was really unlucky with the one I met last year.

Are you going to stock up jumpers and shit for London?

What?

Speaking of which, what the hell are we going to do in between meeting at the airport and then meeting Marcus? He doesn't get into London until about ... 2pm, I think? We'll be meeting after 8am. Six hours to kill and hauling suitcases, such fun! Airport lounging? I feel like we'll get mugged in London if we just roam free. Or in fact, I think maybe THEY should be scared of us? :awesome:

Walk around, eat, use our laptops, play video games.

How do you like your eggs in the morning?

scrambled, boiled or fried. Depends on the morning.

Bath or shower?

We had this discussion before, I don't have a bath.

Morrigan or Chloe? :monster:

I hate you.
Chloe.

Do you feel like you'll make some lifelong friends from TLS?

I have already.

Give us some of your favourite game OST tracks.

Beatrix theme - FF9

Simple and Clean Orchestra - Kingdom Hearts

The End Run - Mass Effect 2

What initially drew you to the likes of Dragon Age, Mass Effect and Uncharted?

Dragon Age was just completely different to the RPGs I was playing at the time, I was so drawn into the story, world and characters and because how much I liked it I decided to give Mass Effect a try. Uncharted had fantastic graphics, story and cast, and I kept hearing great things about it.

Would you rather make Earth uninhabitable and save all the population, or detonate half of Earth and save half the population?

wtf happened that put me in this predicament?

Red or blue?

Both.

Do you have any actual trophies from sports, or anything else?

Football, basketball and some academic ones.

You've mentioned to me before you're happy living at home, but would that ever change at some point?

Only if I was moving in with a boyfriend or moving to a different country.

Would you rather grow wings or a tail?

What the fuck would I do with a tail? The answer is wings.

Would you rather give up your sight or hearing?

Hearing, I don't like the dark.

Have you ever thought about skydiving?

Yes, is something I would really love to do.

Bows and arrows, or staff?

Bitch I'm a rogue, bows and arrows.

Would you rather be stabbed in the chest, or poisoned by an arrow?

I think I could survive being stabbed in the chest, not so much the poison.

If Gamerspective really hit it off and actually started becoming a paid job, would you move away then?

Move where?

What did you think of Gamerspective when you first heard of it?

wtf are Marcus and Ami going on about?

Did your opinion change when you joined the team?

Yes. :monster:

Is it still the same now?

No.

Are you excited for the upcoming future project? :awesome:

Yes.

And finally, are you ready to hit London town with the team for an epic night of proportions and out of control drinking? We're celebrating our birthdays after all! :awesome:

Sure but I'm not getting drunk.

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Nate/Elena or Nate/Chloe? One of those two, because I already know what the real answer is. :monster:

Who (:awesome:) is the best Doctor Who companion and why?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
What do you consider the most beautiful part of your body? :B

My eyes maybe.

What horror games do you think you can finish without breaking fear?

Resident Evil 4.

If you have the option to choose which will it be: Army of Daleks or Army of Cybermen?

To fight: Cybermen. To join me: None. They both would try to kill me.

Suppose you are in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, who would you pick for teammates in tls from 3 and what weapon do you feel can win your war with zombies? :B

MOG, GLD and Mage. I would use a crossbow.

If I am to treat you for dinner for free, would you accept?

Same answer I gave to Ami, I'm Hispanic, we never say no to free food.

Also which is your best experience when travelling abroad?

Disney World.

Have you ever encountered issues at the airport or poor services in the airline industry? (Reg Job in effect)

On my trip to Florida, I took my Proactiv products with me. They were new and hadn't been opened. On the airport in Orlando on my trip back they confiscated them because they were deemed 'dangerous'. Apparently they thought I would create a weapon with them that I would uses to clean the passengers faces.

:O I...I thought I knew you... I love all those things on pizza. (Well...I've never encountered a pizza with raisins...but the other two things)

I'm sensing the threesome/foursome is no longer happening.

That you have observed, name a quality and an annoyance of 8 members of TLS.

Yop - Level headed. Doesn't listen to the podcast of his own site.

Lex - Great leader. Loves Grey's Anatomy way too much.

Ami - Hilarious. Forgets almost anything.

Tiff (Celes) - Really nice. Loves pink way too much.

Marcus - Also nice. Cannot understand him half of the time.

Satsu - Really funny. Still uses IE.

Joe - Sexy accent. Won't play ME3 on the PS3 with us.

Mage - Awesome. Won't tell me about her sex dreams about Cassie.

Of the mornings you wake up walking on sunshine, what is it that puts you in that mood?

Had a nice sleep, nice breakfast, pretty day.

When you want to lose weight, what do you change first; exercise, food or clothes?

Mainly exercises.

What do you think the black bits in bananas are?

Maturity?

What smell do you really love?

Garlic.

can you do the splitz or any other feat of flexibility with your body?

I used to when I was in my teens and other feats of flexibility, then I didn't practice them as much as I should have and now I can't really do them anymore.

If applicable, what smell reminds you of a childhood memory? And what is that childhood memory? Rare smells even better. I remember walking past a type of tree I apparently hadn't encountered since I was 6 years old, and as soon as the smell hit my nose, I was there as my 6 year old self again. Nostril time machine.

When my grandma is cooking, it reminds me of coming from school every day and she always had food ready.

If you aren't flexible, were you ever, and when did you lose this flexibility? I used to be a human pretzel, but lost it in my early 20s or something.

What I said to Cab and I started losing my flexibility at about 20.

Is there one fruit, vegetable, nut, legume, or herb that you have a strange amount of extensive knowledge about?

Not really.

Are you disappointed that people haven't perved it up more in your spotlight?

Most definitely, I was told I would get retaliation for my questions. Ami in particular mentioned retaliation a lot and yet not a single sex question from her.

Give us the runner ups for most bone-able member, male and female?

Carlos for the boys and Mage and Fangu for the ladies.

What cut and color of underwear are you wearing as you answer this, and is that the most common? If not what is?

:reapermon:

Purple and yes. :awesome:

Did you know you don't appear to have completed this last post? :P.

I do now. :monster:

Ghost X

Have you been to a strip show(s)? If so, what kind(s)? What did you think of your experience, if applicable?

What nominal value would you completely strip for, either for charity or for profit? :awesome:.

What charity(s) would you prefer to donate to?

Are there really seedy areas in PR? If so, how often do you frequent them? :awesome:.

What's the strangest object you've used to pleasure yourself? :closedmonster:

Do you have any embarrassing stories to tell? If so, tell them :awesome:.

Have you had any experiences where you were lucky to survive? If so, do describe.

Are there any particular fantasies and/or positions you'd like to explore with the people you have nominated for threesomes and whatnot? If so, do tell :awesome:

If you were to have a real title added to your name, what would you want it to be?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
On a scale of 1-10, what are the odds that we're totally gonna do this thing?

If you were a fish, what would you be?

Game of Thrones (spoiler tag replies as necessary):
-What are your thoughts on R+L=J?
-What do you think is the fate of the last of those three re: ADWD?
-Favorite Sand Snake? I KNOW YOU HAVE ONE
-How much of the stuff that is added to the show do you like?
-Do you have any thoughts on some of the various prophecies made throughout the show? (in particular the bajillion made to Dany, but feel free to go nuts)
-Who do you feel is the most underappreciated character in the books/show by the characters? By the fans? Why?
-How do you feel about Theon and his storyline? Why?
-What do you think about the
various theories surrounding Young Griff aka Aegon (I call him Egg), in particular the one that he is the son of Illyrio and his wife Serra, who is widely believed to be a Blackfyre (with Varys her brother)?
-Do you think Egg is legit?
-Quaithe is always shown masked. Many people theorize about who she is. Who do YOU think she is (or is she just who she seems to be: mysterious as fuck which is kinda hot)?
-Some fans speculate that
Septa Lemore is either the mother of Tyene Sand or is Ashara Dayne, who is assumed to be dead.
What do you think of these theories?

Top Bottom