• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #12: Ask Carlie (Melon Lord) anything

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Nate/Elena or Nate/Chloe? One of those two, because I already know what the real answer is. :monster:

The answer is clearly threesome. :awesome:

Who (:awesome:) is the best Doctor Who companion and why?

Donna. She and 10 were best mates, he would never have to worry about her falling in love with him and she wasn't afraid to call him out when necessary.

Have you been to a strip show(s)? If so, what kind(s)? What did you think of your experience, if applicable?

Naughty Ghost, I see Dawn's influence has finally worked. :awesome: Also no, I've never been to a strip show. Unless you count a classmate that did a strip tease in the school bus and rubbed his butt on my arm. :awesome:

What nominal value would you completely strip for, either for charity or for profit? :awesome:.

Charity definitely.

What charity(s) would you prefer to donate to?

Cancer and HIV studies. Also here in PR we need centers for kids after school to help with sports and arts. I grew up with a lot of people in bad situations that were talented in a variety of ways but never got a chance to properly developed them and their home life just dragged them down a bad path.

Are there really seedy areas in PR? If so, how often do you frequent them? :awesome:.

Yes and no.

What's the strangest object you've used to pleasure yourself? :closedmonster:

When I was younger I saw on a episode of Scrubs that sitting on a washing machine while it was working could pleasure you. I tried it, didn't work.

Do you have any embarrassing stories to tell? If so, tell them :awesome:.

I have many like the time my classmates planned a surprised birthday party for me at school and I didn't go that day because I was sick. Or the time I peed myself in football practice.

Have you had any experiences where you were lucky to survive? If so, do describe.

On my way to a football game one morning, a car almost hit me. Thankfully I noticed the guy was coming and managed to move most of my body out of the way. He still hit me in the arm and didn't even bother to stop and check if I was ok.

Are there any particular fantasies and/or positions you'd like to explore with the people you have nominated for threesomes and whatnot? If so, do tell :awesome:

They're way more experienced so I'm open to suggestions. :awesome:

If you were to have a real title added to your name, what would you want it to be?

Melon Lord. :monster:

Game of Thrones: Who is going to die next, in your opinion? And who should die next?

Well I obviously know who's supposed to die next in the series from the books. Who should die next is that evil motherfucking, crazy Ramsay but that's obviously not gonna happen because he's too evil and crazy.

On a scale of 1-10, what are the odds that we're totally gonna do this thing?

If you mean the GoT podcast? I'd say 10.

If you were a fish, what would you be?

Goldfish maybe.

Game of Thrones (spoiler tag replies as necessary):

-What are your thoughts on R+L=J?

I think it's true. To me is the only theory that makes any real sense. The only other strong theory is that Jon is Ashara's son and she hasn't even been mentioned once in the t.v. series so I see that one as highly unlikely. R+L=J explains why Lyanna died (childbirth), what she made Ned promise (keep Jon's true parentage secret and protect him). It explains why Ned has never spoken to anyone about Jon's mother. Rhaegar was convinced that he needed to have another son because he would be the child that was promised and Elia couldn't have anymore children. Jon and Arya are said in the books to be the only Stark children to have the Starks features and Arya is said to resemble Lyanna.

-What do you think is the fate of the last of those three re: ADWD?

I don't buy for a second that Jon's dead. If his true origins had already been revealed then I would believe that he actually died.

-Favorite Sand Snake? I KNOW YOU HAVE ONE

YOU BASTARD.
It's Nymeria. Followed closely by Tyene, Obara and Elia who really started to grow on me after I read Arianne's preview chapter in TWOW.

-How much of the stuff that is added to the show do you like?

Mostly the improved badassery of characters like Ned and Drogo who we actually see fighting in the t.v. series. Also the encounters that don't happen in the books, like
Tywin/Arya, Brienne/Arya, The Hound/Brienne etc.

-Do you have any thoughts on some of the various prophecies made throughout the show? (in particular the bajillion made to Dany, but feel free to go nuts)

I've always thought that they're all going to turn up false. I think the realistic and dark world Martin has created doesn't mix well with "oh this person is the chosen one to save everything and that's just what they will do". I think the lesson in the end is gonna be prophecies are bullshit, if you let the dictate what you do you're gonna end up royally screwed like what happened to Rhaegar.

-Who do you feel is the most underappreciated character in the books/show by the characters? By the fans? Why?

By the characters well Tyrion because he's a dwarf so most people think of him as an evil, little monster and well
his trial kind of proved that
. Also Stannis because he's dull
he doesn't get the support he should for the crown even though discounting the Targaryens he is the rightful heir and he doesn't seem to be a bad ruler.

By the fans I think because Bran's story isn't particularly interesting every character involved in that ins't exactly appreciated and Meera in particular I find really cool.

-How do you feel about Theon and his storyline? Why?

I don't hate it but I don't find it particularly interesting either.
There's so much going on that an idiotic asshole albeit somewhat sympathetic getting tortured and unperson isn't exactly high on my list of priorities. Though apparently he's now back to Theon so that might be interesting.

-What do you think about the
various theories surrounding Young Griff aka Aegon (I call him Egg), in particular the one that he is the son of Illyrio and his wife Serra, who is widely believed to be a Blackfyre (with Varys her brother)?

Quite frankly he could just be about anything since really we don't really know that much about him. Though that theory you mentioned sounds like one of the most plausible to me.

-Do you think Egg is legit?

Not at all. Is all a bit too convenient and lucky to be true.

-Quaithe is always shown masked. Many people theorize about who she is. Who do YOU think she is (or is she just who she seems to be: mysterious as fuck which is kinda hot)?

I'd like to think that she's exactly what she seems to be because that just makes it so awesome.

-Some fans speculate that
Septa Lemore is either the mother of Tyene Sand or is Ashara Dayne, who is assumed to be dead.
What do you think of these theories?

Well that Ashara Dayne theory I like. I found what little we learned of her intriguing and her supposed death brings a lot of speculation about the motive so I kinda want her to turn up alive.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I don't eat candy bars

Sin33wJ.png

Cabaret

Donator
Is there anything you'd like to know about any member here?

Is there anything you'd like to tell us?

What are your feelings on this whole spotlight thang now you've done it?

What do you think your participation on forums such as these says about you as a person?

What doe your family/friends think about your participation on TLS?

If you met a fairy, what would be your initial reaction? (EG fear, curiosity, joy... etc)

What
book
song
film
childhood experience
has had a big influence on your life?

What does :monster: mean to you?

Attach members to these adjectives and say why:
sleepy
interesting
competitive
amorous
selective
sporty
hawt
confident

You say you'd never turn down free food, but is there a food you simply can't stand?
And what would you say if someone served you this food?

Have you ever been arrested or any similar police encounters?
How do you see the police in your country? Bastards or heroes?

What do you think your impact on the world will be?

Do you have any skin care routines or tips?

Do you think that being a gamer is a legit subculture?
Does it have positive or negative connotations to you?
If there are subcultures of being a gamer, what would you belong to and what would be your nemesis? (EG Metal heads and glam rockers tend to not get on.)
What other subcultures do you identify with?
Do you think your subculture identity will age well with you? Or is it a young person's game? (EG Goths have a hard time aging, but cope quite well with certain adjustments.)

If/when you have children, how could they effectively rebel against you as teenagers?
Would you impose any dietary restrictions upon them? (EG refuse to give them processed meat)

Moving to the states would keep you close to your family, but what about moving to some South American countries? Would you consider that?

Are there any animals you empathize with? why?

Do you see a big difference in American and British English? which do you prefer to use?
Does your English vary much from these two varieties? How so? Any cool words we'd not know?

Who would you most like to have a no strings attached one night of passion with on TLS?

Do you think people differ on here to in real life?

Can you bake cakes?

What flowers do you like?

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
his trial kind of proved that

Really? I think that was a logical response by a fed up, broken man who stuck his neck out multiple times for multiple people, only for those same people to turn up screwing him over. I think fundamentally he's one of the most decent characters in the series.

I LOVE YOU MELON LORD

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
What's your favourite gif? (I know, I've had a week and that's the best I can do)

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer

I also said you like pink too much. :awesome:

Is there anything you'd like to know about any member here?

Yes, Mage please tell me about those sex dreams. :wacky:

Is there anything you'd like to tell us?

I'm currently writing this with only a towel on. When I take a shower, I like to air dry if I'm alone.

What are your feelings on this whole spotlight thang now you've done it?

Same I had when they started, they're very fun and insightful.

What do you think your participation on forums such as these says about you as a person?

I'm not exactly serious and like to write shorter posts. Not really sure what that says about me as a person.

What doe your family/friends think about your participation on TLS?

Most don't know or understand about forums and internet stuff that's not facebook and youtube. My little brother and mom are the only ones that are aware I spend time on a forum and talk to you guys on skype. Only my little brother fully understands it and while my mom doesn't she's cool with it.

If you met a fairy, what would be your initial reaction? (EG fear, curiosity, joy... etc)

Wonder if they have pixie dust that they could give me.

What
book
song
film
childhood experience
has had a big influence on your life?

My mom used to read me Disney stories every night before going to bed and took me to watch all of the Disney Renaissance movies and the Pixar ones. That really kick-started my love of films and letting loose your imagination.

What does :monster: mean to you?

A way of showing that you're being silly, funny and/or trollish.

Attach members to these adjectives and say why:
sleepy
interesting
competitive
amorous
selective
sporty
hawt
confident

sleepy = Satsu
interesting = Cab
competitive = Ami
amorous = Joe
selective = Yop (he's very selective of the times he's willing to do a call)
sporty = Ghost
hawt = everyone.
confident = Carlos

You say you'd never turn down free food, but is there a food you simply can't stand?
And what would you say if someone served you this food?

I mentioned before morcilla before, you offer me that and I'm gonna have politely decline to eat.

Have you ever been arrested or any similar police encounters?

Nope.

How do you see the police in your country? Bastards or heroes?

Incompetent.

What do you think your impact on the world will be?

I don't really know. I do hope that however tiny I'll leave something good in this world.

Do you have any skin care routines or tips?

I just use skin care creams every night before going to bed.

Do you think that being a gamer is a legit subculture?
Does it have positive or negative connotations to you?
If there are subcultures of being a gamer, what would you belong to and what would be your nemesis? (EG Metal heads and glam rockers tend to not get on.)

Yes it is. I think that really depends more on the person and what kind behavior they show. Dunno which I would belong too, I do know that people that only care about shooters and not story and characters would be my nemesis.

What other subcultures do you identify with?
Do you think your subculture identity will age well with you? Or is it a young person's game? (EG Goths have a hard time aging, but cope quite well with certain adjustments.)

Well I'm not religious, I'm very liberal when it comes to politics and other social issues. I'm not particularly girly, not into the traditional positions of men and women in society.

If/when you have children, how could they effectively rebel against you as teenagers?

Being religious fanatics, being politically conservatives, liking shit like Twilight and soap operas/telenovelas. I will smack them in the head repeatedly if any of those happens.

Would you impose any dietary restrictions upon them? (EG refuse to give them processed meat)

I will try to keep the junk food to a minimum while they're growing up. After that they're gonna have to decide on their own if they wish to continue or not.

Moving to the states would keep you close to your family, but what about moving to some South American countries? Would you consider that?

Not really, too culturally different from what I want and the kind of job I would want would not be there.

Are there any animals you empathize with? why?

I'm not really much of an animal person. Though I do like the more docile animals.

Do you see a big difference in American and British English? which do you prefer to use?

There's quite a list of terms that are completely different. We had a discussion some time ago about was the correct, cellphone or mobile? According to Ryu both are accurate.

Does your English vary much from these two varieties? How so? Any cool words we'd not know?

It varies quite a bit from British but barely from American. I do sometimes then to mix Spanish and English together.

Who would you most like to have a no strings attached one night of passion with on TLS?

I've given this almost no thought because is too difficult, there's just far too many people I would do so I'm gonna say,
Gemma.

Do you think people differ on here to in real life?

Some probably do. Might be shier irl, etc.

Can you bake cakes?

Little bit. Much better with cheesecakes and flans.

What flowers do you like?

Anything that's not the extremely generic and overused red roses.

Really? I think that was a logical response by a fed up, broken man who stuck his neck out multiple times for multiple people, only for those same people to turn up screwing him over. I think fundamentally he's one of the most decent characters in the series.

I LOVE YOU MELON LORD

But that's exactly what I mean, the trial proved how unappreciated he is by the other characters. They only see this little monster and not his actual qualities or the things he has done to save them.

I LOVE YOU MOG.

Have you watched/read Fight Club?

I can't answer that without breaking the first rule of Fight Club.

What's your favourite gif? (I know, I've had a week and that's the best I can do)

In the forum this one:

:mal:

Also Mage <3 I've missed you, give me more questions. :reptar:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
In the last year, how have you changed meaningfully as a person?

Your life becomes a fantasy RPG. Which four of your friends joins your party and what roles do you assign them?

Do you want to leave your mark on the world? If yes, what would you like to leave behind?

Earth, Water, Wind, Fire, Lightning or Ice?

What one thing or person means more to you in the world than anything else?

Did I ever tell you what the definition of Insanity is?

Ghost X

sporty = Ghost

I suspect there are people who play more sport than I do here. With uni, I often don't play volleyball any more :P.

Speaking of which, what children's game do you think should become a recognised sport (say, played in the Olympics)?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
In the last year, how have you changed meaningfully as a person?

I think I'm more focused in my future.

Your life becomes a fantasy RPG. Which four of your friends joins your party and what roles do you assign them?

Dawn - Warrior
Mage - Mage
GLD - Warrior
You - Rogue

Do you want to leave your mark on the world? If yes, what would you like to leave behind?

Like I said to Cab, I would like to leave something good in the world, no matter what it is or how little or big.

Earth, Water, Wind, Fire, Lightning or Ice?

Water and Ice because they would come together.

What one thing or person means more to you in the world than anything else?

My mom, grandma and siblings.

No, is it Ami trying to drive a car in GTA? :monster:

I suspect there are people who play more sport than I do here. With uni, I often don't play volleyball any more :P.

Speaking of which, what children's game do you think should become a recognised sport (say, played in the Olympics)?
[/FONT]

Hide and seek, that shit can get serious yo.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Need to clear a couple of things up here....I'm not telling about my steamy dreams about Avec because I'm a bastard like that. :P
In the gospel according to Dissidia, I'm actually a Dragoon and TBH I feel more comfortable with that than Mage, odd as it sounds. Mage would be my secondary skillset.
Also I have missed you, I will schedule a Skype session so I can hear your brother yelling once more. :monster:

What's your idea of a perfect date?
What one pet would you keep if you could have any pet in the world?
Fast forward ten years, what does your life look like as an ideal?
How do you think that compares to the likely reality?
If you could be any puppet, what would it be and why?

Telcontar

Donator
How many years of Uni do you have left?

You're lost in a jungle and need to find you way back to civilisation; What are the five things you'd have with you, and why?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Need to clear a couple of things up here....I'm not telling about my steamy dreams about Avec because I'm a bastard like that. :P

You're no fun. :(

What's your idea of a perfect date?

Dinner and a movie.

What one pet would you keep if you could have any pet in the world?

A dolphin.

Fast forward ten years, what does your life look like as an ideal?

A job that I love, married with two kids.

How do you think that compares to the likely reality?

I'll might hit two out of three.

If you could be any puppet, what would it be and why?

Cookie monster because coooookieeeeeesssss. :monster:

How many years of Uni do you have left?

You're lost in a jungle and need to find you way back to civilisation; What are the five things you'd have with you, and why?

2 years.

All I need is a TARDIS man.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Why is your face such a butt. I mean have you seen it

<3

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Because it has been looking at your super butt face from the future far too long.

<3

Top Bottom