• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Planning the 2014 TLS Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cabaret

Donator
I think Yopy turned into :monster: years ago, we've just not had the heart to tell him.

Is it worth having 'best comeback/reply/one liner'?

Are there any actual gaming categories? You guys multi-play and stuff so why not... um... best line while dying? Or something.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
TBH the "most X" is a purely statistics-based category; voting in those would be kinda obsolete, and IIRC the TLS awards should mostly be a lulzy community activity for/by the community and whatnot.

I'm okay with "Best Tetsujin" though, given how apparently that's also a popularity contest instead of an absolute factual thingymajig :monster:.

Ghost X

I thought of a really good award idea before (iidssm), but I forgot it, so these shall have to do for now :awesome:.

Topical awards:

- "Member most likely to cause the most amount of climate change" award.
- "Member most likely to cause the least amount of climate change" award.
- "TLS Nobel Peace Prize" award.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I should get a "Member with the most nail polish award" or "Member mostly likely to get high from nail polish remover":awesome:

Airling

Ninja-Fairy-Jedi-Princess
Do we have a "Nicest Smile" category. We should have that. Oh, wait, we want to reduce the amount of categories? Oops, uhm... *Scampers off*

ALSO!!! I'm so excited for the awards! I want to vote in all the categories!:excited:

Last edited:

Ghost X

- "Member most likely to make the best tasting food" award, with photographic evidence to salivate over.
- "Member most likely to suggest award ideas that they'll never win" award.

Airling

Ninja-Fairy-Jedi-Princess
@Fangu, I still wanted to ask. What do you imagine the criteria for Best TLS Ambassador being? I like the sound of it though.

@Aaron, could your first post perhaps be dynamically edited to reflect what the actual categories will be as we decide?

Fangu

Great Old One
Someone who spreads the word about TLS - our work and community; like someone who (unintentionally (or not)) recruits new members, gets us recognition for our stuff, or somewhat. Might as well just call it 'the Shademp award' :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
When we've decided for sure what some of the categories will be I'll make a list. As far as I know we're still just brainstorming categories.

Cabaret

Donator
Someone who spreads the word about TLS - our work and community; like someone who (unintentionally (or not)) recruits new members, gets us recognition for our stuff, or somewhat. Might as well just call it 'the Shademp award' :monster:

I dunno I think it'd be a three way 'tween Shad, Lex and Tres award :monster:

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
Do we have a "Nicest Smile" category. We should have that. Oh, wait, we want to reduce the amount of categories? Oops, uhm... *Scampers off*

ALSO!!! I'm so excited for the awards! I want to vote in all the categories!:excited:

nicest smile sounds like a good one

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
That's gonna be Flex or Someone Will Complain. :monster:
I can't think of any worthy new additions TBH, dropping a few from the present line-up isn't a bad idea though.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Idk, there's a new brotp in town - it's called Amidemp. But it's all hush hush and behind closed doors, so keep quiet about it or I'll send you dung through the post. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
You're dead to me. :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I read it as Brotip, like 'dudes don't let dudes drive drunk' and other such pearls of wisdom. :monster:

Fangu

Great Old One
Nah, I think we've pretty much established that a lot of the categories from last year will be used this year as well.

Now is the time to suggest new, wild categories peeps :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom