Planning the 2014 TLS Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cabaret

Donator
I think Yopy turned into :monster: years ago, we've just not had the heart to tell him.

Is it worth having 'best comeback/reply/one liner'?

Are there any actual gaming categories? You guys multi-play and stuff so why not... um... best line while dying? Or something.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
TBH the "most X" is a purely statistics-based category; voting in those would be kinda obsolete, and IIRC the TLS awards should mostly be a lulzy community activity for/by the community and whatnot.

I'm okay with "Best Tetsujin" though, given how apparently that's also a popularity contest instead of an absolute factual thingymajig :monster:.

Ghost X

I thought of a really good award idea before (iidssm), but I forgot it, so these shall have to do for now :awesome:.

Topical awards:

- "Member most likely to cause the most amount of climate change" award.
- "Member most likely to cause the least amount of climate change" award.
- "TLS Nobel Peace Prize" award.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I should get a "Member with the most nail polish award" or "Member mostly likely to get high from nail polish remover":awesome:

Airling

Ninja-Fairy-Jedi-Princess
Do we have a "Nicest Smile" category. We should have that. Oh, wait, we want to reduce the amount of categories? Oops, uhm... *Scampers off*

ALSO!!! I'm so excited for the awards! I want to vote in all the categories!:excited:

Last edited:

Ghost X

- "Member most likely to make the best tasting food" award, with photographic evidence to salivate over.
- "Member most likely to suggest award ideas that they'll never win" award.

Airling

Ninja-Fairy-Jedi-Princess
@Fangu, I still wanted to ask. What do you imagine the criteria for Best TLS Ambassador being? I like the sound of it though.

@Aaron, could your first post perhaps be dynamically edited to reflect what the actual categories will be as we decide?

Fangu

Great Old One
Someone who spreads the word about TLS - our work and community; like someone who (unintentionally (or not)) recruits new members, gets us recognition for our stuff, or somewhat. Might as well just call it 'the Shademp award' :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
When we've decided for sure what some of the categories will be I'll make a list. As far as I know we're still just brainstorming categories.

Cabaret

Donator
Someone who spreads the word about TLS - our work and community; like someone who (unintentionally (or not)) recruits new members, gets us recognition for our stuff, or somewhat. Might as well just call it 'the Shademp award' :monster:

I dunno I think it'd be a three way 'tween Shad, Lex and Tres award :monster:

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
Do we have a "Nicest Smile" category. We should have that. Oh, wait, we want to reduce the amount of categories? Oops, uhm... *Scampers off*

ALSO!!! I'm so excited for the awards! I want to vote in all the categories!:excited:

nicest smile sounds like a good one

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
That's gonna be Flex or Someone Will Complain. :monster:
I can't think of any worthy new additions TBH, dropping a few from the present line-up isn't a bad idea though.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Idk, there's a new brotp in town - it's called Amidemp. But it's all hush hush and behind closed doors, so keep quiet about it or I'll send you dung through the post. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
You're dead to me. :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I read it as Brotip, like 'dudes don't let dudes drive drunk' and other such pearls of wisdom. :monster:

Fangu

Great Old One
Nah, I think we've pretty much established that a lot of the categories from last year will be used this year as well.

Now is the time to suggest new, wild categories peeps :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom