• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #21: Ask Celes Chere anything

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
What do you think about trash humanism? Also, what is it?

i think it's when people start becoming literal trash. kind of like what u see on tumblr

What's up with Texas weather? I've only been there once, but everyone I know actually from Texas misses the weather the most it seems. Being sunny most of the year doesn't sound too bad?

But when I went I was driving through the dead of winter and north Texas was HORRIBLE SLUSH

Yeah... Texas gets slush and sometimes ice, any snow that falls lasts for like... a day and it's not even an inch of snow

AND LATELY THE WEATHER HAS BEEN... random cool days and then back to mild days... like make up your mind. Texas summers suck ass though, i hate summer and i hate the sun so i miss MN and it's cloudy snowy weather B) and MN summers are not bad in comparison to this gross 100 degree weather sometimes

Cabaret

Donator
Why did you move to Tx?

If it's a rowdy night out and fun is being had, where are we likely to find you? Dancing on the bar? In deep conversation with the gorgeous guy who never gets laid, cos he's always in deep conversations? Holding a friend's hair back as she/he vomits and giving reassuring words of better out than in? Doing some drinking challenge with a small group of friends? Dancing in a blizzard state of euphoria oblivious to those hitting on you? Snogging a random on a sofa seat? Gettin down n dirty outside and wondering how the hell you're gonna get the branch out of your butt crack & if your shoes are out of sight to the public yet in reaching distance for you when you finish? Or in the loos doing a line or two and believing no one has noticed?

It's Sunday morning, you have nothing to do. Do you get up or lie in? What do you do on this day of chill?

Do you put fried eggs on steak/ham/burgers like they show in the films? What's up with that?!

In an emergency, are you someone to be relied on?

What's the most interesting thing you have learned about yourself this year?

Your profile page.... dear god, my eyes my eyes my beautiful eyes!! Why??!

Where are those blokes off to in the car on your sig?

If you met Carlie, what would you do with her?

You have to organize a TLS convention in Texas, go! (food, location, entertainment, sleeping arrangements, ff related stuff, famous folk to invite, previous members to invite etc)

If you had to do a cool charity challenge like climb a mountain or shave yer head, what would you do & who would you be raising money for?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Why did I move to Texas is a loooong LOOOONG story (you're a donator so if you happen by my thread, I wrote about it there ;> ) . I can sum it up to my step dad coming into my room drunk went way too far (he didn't actually GET FAR I shoved him out of my space) and that was the final straw of dealing with my shitty family. my step mom didn't believe me and my dad would not let me stay with him, and my friends there had no room for me at the time. so that's the short version B)

Rowdy night out --- I'm not really into dancing or bars or guys at bars. Most guys at bars in my experience are desperate creeps no matter how attractive some of them might happen to be (unless it's at a gay bar in which case the guys and gals are fabulous for the most part) . I'm usually the drunk one though while my friends watch over me, lol. Let's just say I "loosen up" when I get drinks in me - then I'm into dancing (I got up on one of the poles at a bar once and danced when i was drunk) . But usually I really am not a fan of rowdy nights. They aren't fun to me. Though it makes for interesting experiences. I much prefer being home. Drinking at home is much better imo as well. (or at home with close friends! )

Though I gotta say I'm not really into the drinking scene anymore. I drink on occassion but not often. my friends tend to joke and call me a straight edge now P;

a-and i don't do drugs or smoke or anything like that so my party experiences are not very interesting besides me wondering when i can go home lmao

on days of chill it depends. sometimes i want to go out , sometimes i just want to play video games all day.

When i did eat meat, I did try a burger with an egg on it once. It was ok. I prefer eggs outside of other meats tho.

In emergency , i guess i look to my bf. used to also rely on my best friend but... she is no longer a thing. so really i just... text or call any friend that comes to mind first if my bf cannot be reached.

the most interesting i learned about myself wow... i've changed a lot and have come a long way... i'm a lot more independant than i used to be. I've learned to not give a fuck about a lot of things. And I'm a lot angrier than i used to be causing me to stick up for myself more often.

check out sami's profile page too i designed it. THEY ARE A+ EYE BURNERS B))

If I met carlie i would make her step on a lego

i cannot iimagine for the life of me why i would organize a tls convention LMFAO but ok i'll humor you, steaks for everyone, ya'll can sleeped locked in caged off rooms BC I KNOW FUNNY BUSINESS GONNA HAPPEN OTHERWISE (jk tho all u in one place though u know something is goin down) , anyones invited.... except username. He has to stare at the entrance longingly while the bouncer refuses to let him in.

charity... probably would be something animal or disease related and if I had long enough hair I'd fer sure cut it. I'd go on walks I see people often do, don't think I could climb a mountain i'm really out of shape LMAO.

I have a lot of fave films, but the first one that came to mind was Let The Right One In.

Favorite band atm is Sleeping With Sirens and also La Dispute

and for the last question, i cannot really provide an answer, sorry !!

Ghost X

How would you serve this steak you would give us?

What is your preferred way of having steak? (Raw - Well done, etc).

Preferred cuisine?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
If you met Carlie, what would you do with her?

Don't giver her ideas.

If I met carlie i would make her step on a lego

YOU MONSTER. ;_ ;

You know I can change your username and siggy to a character from "The Lego Movie"? I have the powar to do that now.

I don't remember but do you play Persona 4?

Is there any particular video game or series that you would like to get into but have been unable to do so yet?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
It would be served to your liking. I personally like mine medium rare or RARE B) oh god rare steaks i MISS THAT

preferred cuisine is mostly pastas these days

that would be abuse of mod powers and i would report you and get you fired

I played persona 4 one time, I do not own it otherwise I would play it more.

I'd like to get into Mass Effect and I started it but now that I'm late to that party it's like... there's 48930924881 other games to play. And I'm trying to play them all, heh. I also really want to play Rule of Rose

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
You certainly try and fail.

You should get a Vita, that game is fantastic.

You know Kimble is not gonna stop bothering you until you finish them right? In fact I'm going to join him on that.

Would you be open to playing Inquisition's co-op with us?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
i dont want to buy a vita for one game tho :monster:

Yes, I know...................... trust me.

hmm maybe! I haven't tried it out yet B)

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Yeah, I ask her about it about once a month. Or more, in the case of the last time I was over at her place and played it for her :P

Which of the Disney princesses is the best? Worst? Why (for both)?

Relevant to what we will (fucking hopefully) be watching tonight: what are your thoughts on heroes of legend, i.e. did they exist, are they simply folklore, is it fiction based in heavily embellished reality, etc? If such "myths" (legends, whatever you want to call them) were actually real/true/accurate, do you have a hero that would be your favorite? (note that Medea was not a hero so much as the wronged wife OF a hero, as she was never part of the crew of the Argo)

On a related note, when in the hell are we going to watch the last episode of No Game No Life? I WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Have you continued watching Game of Thrones? Have you read the books?

Are you ready to accept that you're in fact Mexican?

Telcontar

Donator
What is your favourite second of the day?

What is your favourite first of the day?

Do you wear Ellen underwear?

Do you gym, brah?

Ghost X

If you made up a suit that didn't previously exist for a deck of cards, what would it be?

If you made up a tarot card that didn't previously exist, what would it be?

If you added an astrological sign to the calender that didn't previously exist, what would it be, and what would you call it?

If you invented a religion, what would it be called?

If you added a kind of weather forecast that didn't previously exist on Earth, what would you call it, and describe what it would be like?

What is a movie that hasn't been made that needs to be made? Title and synopsis, please :P.

Is there any particular futuristic technology that you are looking forward to? If so, what is it?

What body part that doesn't currently exist in humans would you want?

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Apologies if this has already been asked (skimmed the thread, so I don't think so):

What place would you visit right now if time, money, and space was not a problem?

Do you like to cook? To bake?

Do you have a favorite picture?

What scene in a movie/book/etc. really moved you? Why?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
BEST DISNEY PRINCESS : Aurora. She's my favorite, and I know people say that's boring bc she was asleep for... a good portion of the movie blahblah. But she's so classy and beautiful and the most lovely of them all I adore her ♥

worst princess um.... i guess er... idk i like all of the princesses ;u;;; maybe snow white because she was sort of boring?? BUT I STILL LIKE HER

apparently we AREN'T watching it tonight lol. Same with no game no life which is too bad I would like to see the ending too. B)

It's going to sound dumb for me to choose king arthur, but king arthur. just because arthurian legend has always, aLWAYS been my favorite. I've read all about it and I find it so interesting. I do think it is just myth though, I've never really believed that these were stories based on an exaggerated truth. But hey anything's possible ~~~

I have caught up with watching GoT, have not read it.

and no bc i'm not mexican bye :)))

What is your favourite second of the day?

What is your favourite first of the day?

I might be sounding stupid BUT I AM REALLY TIRED RN so i'll blame that but I don't understand these questions?? IS IT A CERTAIN PHRASING I'M NOT FAMILIAR WITH OR am I reading too much into these questions does this mean like my favorite first thing to do in the day or I'M CONFUSED

Do you wear Ellen underwear?

Do you gym, brah?

no, I'm not even sure what Ellen underwear is lol

and NOPE gym sucks and i'm lazy :)

If you made up a suit that didn't previously exist for a deck of cards, what would it be?

If you made up a tarot card that didn't previously exist, what would it be?

If you added an astrological sign to the calender that didn't previously exist, what would it be, and what would you call it?

If you invented a religion, what would it be called?

If you added a kind of weather forecast that didn't previously exist on Earth, what would you call it, and describe what it would be like?

What is a movie that hasn't been made that needs to be made? Title and synopsis, please .

Is there any particular futuristic technology that you are looking forward to? If so, what is it?

What body part that doesn't currently exist in humans would you want?

Hearts, Clubs, Spades, Diamonds, and... STARS

The Cursed

YOU CAN'T JUST ADD SIGNS TO THE CALENDAR //shakes// though they did do that before... I forgot what it was called but everyone was mad lol. Apparently that sign meant that I was to switch into a pisces... please I'm 100 percent aries

It would be called davekatism

For some reason I thought of a giant purple swirling cloud with a black hole in the middle and lightning going through it.... and then I thought maybe I was thinking of the glow cloud from wtnv. anyway idk what I would call it, but it looks really pretty in my head

A movie that needs to be made? a decent fucking horror movie I don't care what kind. Just please make it better than this shit that's been coming out lately. It doesn't even need to be twisted or weird just TRULY so psychologically UNNERVING that it scares the shit out of you and makes you paranoid to go to sleep

I would like the ability to teleport somehow pls... and not die

Humans should have tails ovo

What place would you visit right now if time, money, and space was not a problem?

Do you like to cook? To bake?

Do you have a favorite picture?

What scene in a movie/book/etc. really moved you? Why?

RIGHT now? California. Someone is there right now that I would like to have a word with, face to face. Several words actually.

I like to bake, not to cook. bc i can't.

I have LOTS of favorite pictures (as in photography) here's an example of one:
tumblr_n5q374BoRm1qzdiqvo1_1280.jpg

idk if this counts but this entire thing moves me and makes me cry like a baby every time

I might be sounding stupid BUT I AM REALLY TIRED RN so i'll blame that but I don't understand these questions?? IS IT A CERTAIN PHRASING I'M NOT FAMILIAR WITH OR am I reading too much into these questions does this mean like my favorite first thing to do in the day or I'M CONFUSED

Just screwing with you. ;)

no, I'm not even sure what Ellen underwear is lol

and NOPE gym sucks and i'm lazy :)

Why+isn+t+there+a+hung+guy+problems+one+of+these+_08a6c2d29d7e51479717c0a5f0245600.gif

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
oooh Aurora is my favourite Disney princess too!

What Childhood toy do you wish you still owned or looking back on thought that was the best toy I ever had.

Favourite season?

What's the most delicious thing you've ever eaten?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
oooh Aurora is my favourite Disney princess too!

What Childhood toy do you wish you still owned or looking back on thought that was the best toy I ever had.

Favourite season?

What's the most delicious thing you've ever eaten?

Awesome!!!

POLLY POCKETS i was obsessed with those. and dollhouses

fall

most delicious thing i've ever eaten omg ... probably crunchy tuna rolls in dragon sauce ,,,,,,,,,,,, FFFFFFF

Definitely not a Lego.

this is my ask thread, pal

Do you know you're a mean one Mr. Grinch?

I do know B)

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I'm a mod, I can do what I want.

I'm going to pick 3 anime at random and you tell me if you've seen them and what do you think about them. Attack on Titan, Fate/stay night, Rave Master.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Attack on Titan // SNK :
I liked it, I found the show really extremely boring so I stopped watching halfway through. I really enjoyed the manga as far as I read, though. Tbh I only like about three of the characters and found the rest kind of a snore. But I did really, really enjoy the story. It did get kind of old quick tho, people made it seem like it was the most gruesome terrifying anime in the world. And it really wasn't, not even close. I'm still not sure why it's so popular but eh. It was ok.

FSN - I had watched the DEEN version (which had bad animation but the story was so good I kept with it) and then played through the visual novel. Now I'm currently watching the new!FSN which is following the Heaven's Feel path (which is awesome bc it's my fave path B) ). I've also seen the crappy movie and Fate Zero (which was marvelous). All in all Fate is one of my fave series.

Rave Master: Read some of the manga and couldn't get into it. Seen ads for the show and never wanted to watch.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I have an inquiry:

Are you ready for Durarara Season 2?! :D

Cabaret

Donator
Can you post one of your favourite pictures of yourself & say why it's your fav?

Have you been to a Disney world? Would you like to go & What would you do there?

Your room is very tidy, do you have OCD? Are you a minimalist? Or did you just want no personal stuff in that picture?

If you were a super hero, what kind of crime would you fight and who would be your nemesis?

Top Bottom