• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Awards 2014: Discussion

Ghost X

I just had the thought: We have "most predictable", but what about "most unpredictable"? :P. Maybe next year :P.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Awwww, Lex! You're such a sweetheart, nominating me for all those awards. <3

Now to see if I can take ass-pics of myself. I fucking hate that angle. xD

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Incidentally, in case it wasn't obvious, I'm officially changing the nomination deadline to the 13th. I'll update the nomination thread accordingly when I add the latest nominations (after I take a nap).

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
My nom noms, the rest were just too hard to narrow down it's a friggin tough year standards wise.

Member of the year: Lex, Yop, Tres
TLS Lifetime Achievement Award Yop, Shademp, Tres, Aaron,
TLS Peace Prize Lex
Best site contributor Shademp, Tres, Lex
Best staffer Tres, Lex
Best quality poster Tres, Aaron,
Best newcomer Airling, Darth
Hottest male Ite, Yop, Flint, Lex,
Hottest female :Avec, Dawn, Octo, Cab, Mage, Soak,
Nicest smile Cher Horowitz, Carlie,
Biggest overall FF wonk Shademp
Member you'd most like to meet in real life Octo, Mage, Lex, Yop, Carlie, Soak, Flint
Member you'd most like to bone, Octo, Mage, Soak, Avec, Ite, Yop, Flint, Cab, Carlie
"Wish You Were Here" Award (Most missed/post more) Clicky, Demona, and I miss Matt(King Porky) where's he gone these days, he really improved on his posts and stuff last year GLD (where've you gone dude?)
The Phoenix Down Award (Best comeback) Cab.
Most entertaining/funniest: Octo,
Most improved Jazzflower
Sexiest voice: Lex (because I'm a sucker for scottish accents!)
Best ship TLS YopxMage, FlintxLex, MagexCab., OctoxMagexCabxHowl, AmixCarlie
Best bromance FlintxLex,
Best/most creative topic starter Jazzflower, Octo,
Most likely to need a swear filter: Ami(Clara Oswald)
Most likely to go the extra mile: Lex, Flint, Fangu,

I'm right here. I made a return to the forum after months of absence about a week ago.

Anyway, I haven't really been that active this ear, so I'm not gonna nominate. Most of the people I would have nominated already have been anyway. Glad someone finally nominated me though.

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
Best beard: Marcus (or whatever his un is atm; I have seen his beard shampoo'd, 'tis glorious)

I do love a good shampooing of the beard. Seriously if I took as much care of my hair as I do my beard, I probably wouldn't be balding.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
tumblr_lw4a7udr1b1qfosvh.gif

He's not gone, he's just going by Han Solo now.

Hey I was gone for months before I finally made a comeback about a week ago.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I do love a good shampooing of the beard. Seriously if I took as much care of my hair as I do my beard, I probably wouldn't be balding.

I feel bad for you bub, I'm slowly losing hair at 24 and I don't know how to stop it :(

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
I feel bad for you bub, I'm slowly losing hair at 24 and I don't know how to stop it :(

I'm the same age so I fully feel your pain. I've kinda come to terms with now and shave it off, but I can't help but get Jealous when someone talks about going to the hair dressers or just plainly talking about hair styles or having a bad hair day.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I shave it, and some of it grows back oddly enough. My white genes cancels out my asian genes but it'll be inevitably gone but I'm enjoying my hair while I can

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Nominations list updated again. As an added bonus, I have also added links to the profile of every single person who was nominated. This took at least thirty minutes in Microsoft Word.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
All I have to say is 'dang this basic dinner I made of chicken, corn, and garlic-herb cheese biscuits is fucking amazing'.

Not that I think anything I could possible cook would compare to the likes of Howl and Octo and Mage and Cab :huh:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I've been nominated for nummy food?

*laughs arse off while eating frozen pizza*

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
It was actually quite nice, I only like the thin based ones. And it was a bit burnt....but I like burnt food :monster:

Airling

Ninja-Fairy-Jedi-Princess
I love how, judging by the "Person you'd most like to meet IRL" category, we all seem to want to meet ALL the people^_^!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Ah fuck, I need to really get on this.

But I want to nominate everyone! :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
How do you even eat frozen pizza? Can you chew it? It's not too hard?

I legitimately want to know.

It was a very thin pizza so biting off pieces wasn't difficult. Don't remember if I left the pizza in room temperature for a half hour or so after taking it out, actually. Either way, it wasn't exactly an ice cube pizza, but I have no trouble eating ice so :monster:

Kuja9001

Ooooh Salty!
AKA
roxas9001, Krat0s9001, DarkSlayerZero
I might as as well just nominate myself for the "Extremely late posts" and "Extreme late nighter" awards :awesomonster: since I always show up after everything has went down.

Top Bottom