• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS "For Your Consideration" thread (Boobies/Ass/Beard/Voice/etc.)

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
Well I'm off to bed but I didn't want to leave tonight without leaving these lovely photos.

2014-12-12 19.50.31.jpg

2014-12-12 19.50.48.jpg

Cait Sith

Ugh! As if!
AKA
noxy
Sprites, you're hawt.

I only don't care about showing off my bewbz cuz there's really no hiding them no matter what I do.

So I give up and I'm like "LOOKIT MEEEE!"

Fangu

Great Old One
Tried embedding the Twitch video but embedding "c" videos doesn't seem to work, so here's a link to me live rambling Dragon Age: Origins. (Plenty more where that came from. Just click on "Fanguu".)

Also, have some drunken rambling. Sorry if you hate me for posting this Lex :lol:

Cabaret

Donator
Sprites, you're hawt.

I only don't care about showing off my bewbz cuz there's really no hiding them no matter what I do.

So I give up and I'm like "LOOKIT MEEEE!"

Yeah this.

If you have big boobs and are generally gorgeous society gives you no option but to be that kind of person. Introverted or shy is just not an option for some body types.

Sprites if you ever doubt your physical appeal, just look in the mirror to right it.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Sprites is insanely attractive imoooooooo

also why am I on sexiest voice I AM NOT SUBMITTING A SAMPLE

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Any bare boobs yet?

Bear-doing-yoga_zps17dc3848.jpg

Bare bear boobs.....and vag (I think)

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Don't be greedy dude - you have Avec, nothing I post could compete :monster:

Cait Sith

Ugh! As if!
AKA
noxy
Where is the bounciest boons one?

When does all this stop?

Are you doing an official results thread!?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
The bounciest boobies thrad is here. You came in tied for second with Mage, after Cab.

The last voting threads close tomorrow, and I will be doing a results thread.

Top Bottom