• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

30. Most Pistoning Pen0r

Most Pistoning Pen0r

• [member=578]Alex Strife[/member]

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • [member=5625]Carlos[/member]

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • [member=13]Cookie Monster[/member]

• [member=2]Cthulhu[/member]

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • [member=1356]Cullen[/member]

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • [member=1049]Ghost X[/member]

• [member=8]Kiss Land[/member]

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • [member=668]Lex[/member]

• [member=7534]Rocket[/member]

• [member=25]Ryushikaze[/member]

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • [member=66]Shademp[/member]

• [member=9]The Man[/member]

• [member=800]The Twilight Mexican[/member]

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
This award was probably interpreted in a number of ways, because it's never been a particularly specific award. Maybe people think we have huge dongs, or we're good at fucking, or people think we're good at giving metaphorical poundings. Vote however you see fit.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
IIRC I remember Alex Strife's trousers leaving very little to the imagination :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I just realised half the polls are multiple choice and I have only been voting for single people :monster:

Cabaret

Donator
Yeah I started out the same way Octo.

I think we also need recording samples of what these pen0rs can do, I demand orgasms to be recorded!

Ok my demand is empty cos I've already voted.... request politely?

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I think we also need recording samples of what these pen0rs can do, I demand orgasms to be recorded!
A recording just won't cut it, I'm afraid. I demand real-life demonstrations.

(How was I not nominated for this? I've had my most pistoning year ever.)

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Do I get an instant win if I don't return home from my date tomorrow?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
^but what if you've been kidnapped by organ thieves? :monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I'm pretty sure I told you about a date I had when I Skyped with you recently. I remember someone commenting on how I have a "normal" life :P

Cabaret

Donator
Oh yeah this is true.... but you didn't account for my attention span in this process. I had Joe soliciting my vote last Tuesday with frozen margaritas, dreamy eyes and humble brags that were so legit I'd pimp the guy out and make a mint. It's a hard act to follow & I'm a fickle fucker with a very short attention span and a liking for cocktails. :monster:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Oh yeah this is true.... but you didn't account for my attention span in this process. I had Joe soliciting my vote last Tuesday with frozen margaritas, dreamy eyes and humble brags that were so legit I'd pimp the guy out and make a mint. It's a hard act to follow & I'm a fickle fucker with a very short attention span and a liking for cocktails. :monster:
I'm literally the king of the humble brag. :neo:

Cabaret

Donator
Aaron could you please add a vote from me for Flint? I am standing corrected over here in Wales due to dating malarky knowledge having been dispensed.

Cabaret

Donator
Thanks, Cab, but I don't need to be included in the poll :)

You're not in the poll?! How has this happe... wait, I have a sense of dejavu. So how is Aaron supposed to add my vote when you're not in this poll? :closedmonster: I confuse, but I know who to ask for dating advice & it ain't any of you Forever Alone fuckers! :P

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I think we should have our own TLS independent awards :monster:

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Does that mean your pen0r is pistoning now? :awesome:

Don't have anyone to piston with :( . Or rather, the right person is thousands of km away and the right time, still a bit far away, too. Oh well. The wait will be worth, and all that, they say.

I wouldn't know :monster: .

Top Bottom