• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

13. Member You'd Most Like to Meet in Real Life

Member You'd Most Like to Meet in Real Life

• [member=578]Alex Strife[/member]

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • [member=9487]Cabaret[/member]

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • [member=5625]Carlos[/member]

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • [member=13]Cookie Monster[/member]

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • [member=2]Cthulhu[/member]

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • [member=64]Dawnbreaker[/member]

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • [member=3867]Fangu[/member]

• [member=4497]Flintlock[/member]

• [member=6815]Gamora[/member]

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • [member=1049]Ghost X[/member]

• [member=104]Groot[/member]

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • [member=1023]Howl[/member]

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • [member=9328]Keveh Kins[/member]

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • [member=668]Lex[/member]

• [member=625]LicoriceAllsorts[/member]

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • [member=96]Masamune[/member]

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • [member=184]Melon Lord[/member]

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • [member=1830]Octo[/member]

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • [member=57]Rose Tyler[/member]

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • [member=66]Shademp[/member]

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • [member=546]Shub-Niggurath[/member]

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • [member=4480]Soakette[/member]

• [member=683]Splintered[/member]

• [member=214]Sprites[/member]

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • [member=9]The Man[/member]

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • [member=1100]The Pyro[/member]

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • [member=800]The Twilight Mexican[/member]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
There's a ridiculous number of nominees for this category, probably more than any other. I guess that should be a flattering statement about our community. Multiple choice, obviously.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Voting here was difficult, but at least I was fortunate to cross a few people off because I've met them.

Dawn: Meeting Dawn would give me another opportunity to venture to the great white north. Plus, the Dawn is a unique and interesting creature. One would love to take her out for the night and paint the town fifty shades of red.

Lex: What a bro. A night with this chap would certainly give me memories for the rest of my life. I honestly see our meeting as inevitable, too, so it's only a matter of time. :monster:

Sprites: Sprites is hot and Ireland is full of beautiful souls. 'Nuff said.

Last edited:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Dawn: Meeting Dawn would give me another opportunity to venture to the great white north. Plus, the Dawn is a unique and interesting creature. One would love to take her out for the night and paint the town fifty shades of red.

let's make a night you won't remember
i'll be the one you won't forget

Out of this list, once again, I voted for a lot of folks, but (besides porking Ghost) I think I'd like to meet Reg the most. I just think he would be fun to explore with. <3

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I feel like a night out with Cab and Mage would likely involve me setting something on fire for some reason :huh:

so naturally, I voted for them

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I voted all cos shit for everyone there is a story and where there's a story, there's a potential for one awesome narrative.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I just realised something: there are a few people on the "member you'd most like to bone" poll who aren't on this one... how are you all intending to bone people you've never met? :monster:

I cast lots of votes, including a last-minute addition because of this:
I voted all cos shit for everyone there is a story and where there's a story, there's a potential for one awesome narrative.
That's a great attitude :)

Cabaret

Donator
Joe you should vote for me cos you wanted to meet me, even when you didn't know you did. Time is irrelevant here my friend as you will want to meet me again. Now go back n change your vote to include those you have met n liked n would like to meet again & me pls-k-thnx. :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I reckon I'd like to meet all of yers, but I'd have to get a bit drunk and you'd have to be prepared for me to say 'I know you've travelled all this way to meet me but my IBS is playing up so I gotta go home now'

EDIT: Also whoever wins has to invite everyone to their place and provide food and lodging :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
It's currently a tie between Cab and Yop. So does that we mean we have two parties at their individual places? :awesome:

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Joe you should vote for me cos you wanted to meet me, even when you didn't know you did. Time is irrelevant here my friend as you will want to meet me again. Now go back n change your vote to include those you have met n liked n would like to meet again & me pls-k-thnx. :monster:
There's loads of people I'd like to meet, but may I remind you and everyone that this is the 'Member You'd MOST Like to Meet'

If I'm getting a free, one-off voucher to meet somebody it needs to be with somebody who I haven't already had the pleasure of meeting.

Also, I need to practice my ballroom dancing before meeting you again Cab. I wouldn't want to come across as an amateur ;)

Cabaret

Donator
Yiiiiii! 1st weekend in Feb, you and I have a date with Samba.... and Jive & if you can quickstep I'll have to snog you senseless!

Also I can do a party at my place but y'all would have to find me in deepest darkest Wales and that in itself would be one of those thriller films where the cast gets picked off bit by bit by various seemingly coincidental occurrences but finally reveals a diabolical mastermind behind it all..... might wanna save your skin and vote someone else up, or the future of TLS don't look so long lived. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I've been told I'm a walking talking satnav if anyone wants to brave me. :monster:

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
Fanguuuu, and seeing so I am contemplating gallivanting around Europe for 2 weeks in January... this very well may happen.

Cabaret

Donator
Looking at the results of this poll I see a lot of tied members, therefore I think these members have a duty to meet their tied vote buddy. Shad, that;s an official invitation <3

Top Bottom