• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Songs that stay in your head for weeks and you immediately know you're fucked just from hearing the intro

Ghost X

This song has been stuck in my head for the past week :rage:. The early bit I don't mind at all, the now very-dated later part is what annoys me. Worst part of one of my favourite films. Reminds me of the backing track to this:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
^now that is in my head, thanks a fucking bunch, chum :@

:what:

EDIT: this has been in my head, but I don't know all the lyrics so I just keep singing 'GIVE IT UP FOR THE EASY CREW' over and over.

Ghost X

@Octo:

tumblr_lgn0u1K4ba1qa4bito1_r1_500.gif

Yours sincerely :monster:.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Totally off topic, but it's funny how that character was meant to be satirical, but compared to some of todays TV personalities hes pretty standard :monster:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I had 40 Watts Suns debut album stuck in my head for weeks. And it still happens.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
LET IT FUCKING GO.

Though I did see an amusing parody earlier called 'Let One Go'. :lol:

My son's aunt and uncle brought him some Mickey Mouse ears home from Florida, and now I have the Mouseketeers song running through my head. I find the only way to get rid of these earworms is to sing them out loud. I don't see why everyone else shouldn't share my pain.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I had that in my head sporadically since 1984. And yes, TLS birthday song - can't wait to use it on someone :monster:

Donald Duck is my favourite Disney character - he's probably their most realistic.

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
The song in my sig, been singing it for weeks now

I opened the Tom Jones door, now I can't close it :sadpanda:

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

I had this on loop during a plane ride and now I can't get it out of my heeaaaaadd

I also sing along very loudly every time I don't even care

Lex

Administrator
AAAAHHHHHHHMMMMMM

GONNA SWEEEEENG

FROM A CHANDELEEEEHEEEEEER

A CHANDELEEEEEEE-EEEE-HEER

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell you don't know oh oh, you don't know you're beautiful...

Don't judge me, it came on the radio a few minutes ago and now I can't get it off my head.

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
Top Bottom