• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #33: Ask Iron Man anything

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
In this forum tradition we give a specific member a thread for a week in which they can share whatever information they want about themselves, then answer whatever questions the public asks them. It's sort of an expansion on the "Let's get to know each other" thread by, well, giving one member the spotlight. More information on the concept can be found here.

This week's participant is [member=104]Iron Man[/member], who has elected to share the following information:
Hi, everyone!

I'm a 24/25 year old dude from the Arab world, born in South East Asia and been growing here for the past 20 years of my life. I'm saving up to move somewhere West, possibly in the North Americas around Canada or the United Kingdom after I conclude my loans. I work currently at a very prestigious but pain in the ass airline that serves billions of people yearly to the best of standard and I ensure that no fraudulent purchases gets to hurt my company's wallets and to ensure their website runs in optimal effiency (though I personally think it's very shit, but I believe Fangu, Yop and Aaron could fix their shitty bugs in no time). I still aspire to be in the aviation industry by becoming a pilot, even though it will take a hell alot of time.

My passions are as of late include drawing, dating, movies, books, comic books, manga, anime (not as much now), television shows and online games, none too well shared by most of my friends in the country, unfortunately. I love to meet people, and I love traveling alot.

My trail of thought is kinda slow for now, but feel free to ask me anything.
Feel free to ask whatever you'd like. This thread will be up for approximately a week before we move onto our next participant. :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Remember when you used to post at ACF and your non-sequiturs were more well-known than your username of the day? :P I'm glad your English got so much better.

What made you want to work in aviation/be a pilot?

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I miss the random phone calls I used to get from you, though I guess I've changed my number since then :huh:

What's your favourite fictional weapon?

What inspires you to write?

If you were to found a new human colony in Space, what new law or doctrine would you introduce?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Remember when you used to post at ACF and your non-sequiturs were more well-known than your username of the day? :P I'm glad your English got so much better.

What made you want to work in aviation/be a pilot?

Yeah, when I met Scotland back then she and I fixed my manner of speech that the schools here are unable to do do so. Her additional english and my sudden urge to read Harry Potter fixed the gaps and I've become better over time.

When I was a kid, I used to like 'munching' on strange things, the cabin crew girls incident along with my dad gifting me alot of airplanes and meeting the younger CEO of the airline where I work for now has made me want to work in the industry. I also love people, even though I can't trust alot due to my experiences, so I want a job where I can meet new faces and help them in their way to other parts of this world.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
What is your favourite nut and/or legume?

It is not a nut per se but sunflower seeds are my drugs. Not cocaine, not weed, not meth: Sunflower seeds. I have bladder and high blood pressure because of them, give me a bag and I can finish it in a day.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Why Rengar?

I saw Chronicles of Riddick one night and I love the angle how it reminded me more of Rengar than the Predator. Also there was a hentai comic circulating about him and Katarina getting it on in the jungle, I love the overpowering presence he has and the constant fear anyone has once he had his ulti on in Seasons 3 and 4. Now Season 5 I don't know where to put him and I stopped using him until I find a more suitable means of using my once indomitable hunter.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I miss the random phone calls I used to get from you, though I guess I've changed my number since then :huh:

What's your favourite fictional weapon?

What inspires you to write?

If you were to found a new human colony in Space, what new law or doctrine would you introduce?

I dunno, if you want I can still call out. It's just that after 2013, I kinda fell blue on calling folks out of fear of scaring them.

I have no coherent like of a weapon, but if I were to really really keep one, it would be a tie between a lightsaber, The Iron Man armour and the hunting knives the Predators carry.

Before Destrillians, I had no rhythm or inspirations at all. And come after that, the series, despite being very flawed in writing, allowed me to explore things that I can create on my own. Often times, people actually inspire me to write. My RP colleagues allows me to think of stories that I can write. TLS community allows me to write a Snatch-like storyline that's still in writing. Dawn, despite here being married, sometimes gives me inspiration to write perverse sexual stories. It depends on the person, but if I get to know them well enough I'm inspired to make something out of them, or inspired by what they do.

(case in point, Soak's love for cats made me wrote a story about her being a magical cat deity fighting a hopeless war against a robot empire. Another is how Octo's views inspires me to write an omniscient time travelling character
based on her.)

If I were to make a new colony in space, I'd say no religions. Cos man they often lead to violence.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I never tried them and they're too hard for me to eat or enjoy. I think the dried one is tasty but I prefer sunflower seeds.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Do you believe that monsters can be made to fear?

Mass Effect: do/did you play, and if not, whyyyyyy?

What do you read these days?

I'm glad that you found something you really want to do, even if it requires a lot of hard work to achieve. How far are you along to path to this goal (being a pilot)?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Do you believe that monsters can be made to fear?

Mass Effect: do/did you play, and if not, whyyyyyy?

What do you read these days?

I'm glad that you found something you really want to do, even if it requires a lot of hard work to achieve. How far are you along to path to this goal (being a pilot)?

I do.

Yes, I finished 2 and halfway till 3. I spedran 2 for 3 days and passed out at day 3, without finishing the DLC. 3 I stopped at 2012 after I lost my home and had to sell my consoles.

I read Baccano's lightnovels and Durarara. Besides that, I switch between manga and comics.

I'm just trying to get the feck out of the middle east before that dream comes, but I found my purpose with the airlines.

Cabaret

Donator
Who's the new lady in your life and how did you meet?

Do you worry about natural disasters?

Do you wear any fashion types of clothes or do you just wear what you like?

You're full of love and nice thoughts for people all the time.... no question, just thought I'd say, cos it always strikes a chord with me. <3

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
If and when you visit either America, Canada, or the UK, what's the first thing you want to do?

Well I went to the UK already and I've been going there since I was a kid. I've never set foot at the US or Canada though. If I did visit I would want to simply taste the food.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Who's the new lady in your life and how did you meet?

Do you worry about natural disasters?

Do you wear any fashion types of clothes or do you just wear what you like?

You're full of love and nice thoughts for people all the time.... no question, just thought I'd say, cos it always strikes a chord with me. <3

Well I wasn't lucky again so we just parted. No night stand and the like. You can say I'm never lucky or charming enough irl. I met her a year ago at my ma's friend's place and we just met alot recently. I wanted to take her out and all cos she was charming. I find out later she has a kid and isn't looking so she didn't mind me being a friend for now. she is okay with my approach but she isn't ready for anything meaningful so I kept in contact.

Edit: subverted, today she confessed to my ma that she would love to be dating me but our work schedules are keeping us apart other than from texting, so I'm finding a way how to fix this. On top of that, she still enjoys texting me.

I worry about eruptions and earthquakes. Tornadoes and storms are small time to me. We get typhoons alot so that's why I'm not that fazed by a storm.

I wear as I like. But I tend to stick with jeans.

Thank you! :D

Last edited:

The G'randiest' Daddy

Teh Bunneh of Doom
AKA
Darth
Favourite non-FF game?

Favourite non-FF world to live in?

Early to bed, or late sleeper?

You're convicted of a crime you didn't commit and sentenced to death, what are your last words, last person you ask to see, and last meal?

Top 5 anime?

Top 5 books? (Or series)

Pick any one character from FF7 (and/or the compilation) for a room-mate, tell us why them?

What's your ultimate dream job?

What's one big life dream you would like to achieve, but realistically have come to accept is unlikely, due to your own choices/circumstances/talents/etc.?

What's one big life goal you want to achieve, and think that you still can?

If you have to entertain yourself for 1 hour using a stick, a spring, and a bowl of water, what would you do?

Tough choices section - pick only one (these might not be tough for everyone, ):
FF7OG and ACC, or CC and Last Order?
Star Wars Odds, or Evens?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Favourite non-FF game?

Favourite non-FF world to live in?

Early to bed, or late sleeper?

You're convicted of a crime you didn't commit and sentenced to death, what are your last words, last person you ask to see, and last meal?

Top 5 anime?

Top 5 books? (Or series)

Pick any one character from FF7 (and/or the compilation) for a room-mate, tell us why them?

What's your ultimate dream job?

What's one big life dream you would like to achieve, but realistically have come to accept is unlikely, due to your own choices/circumstances/talents/etc.?

What's one big life goal you want to achieve, and think that you still can?

If you have to entertain yourself for 1 hour using a stick, a spring, and a bowl of water, what would you do?

Tough choices section - pick only one (these might not be tough for everyone, ):
FF7OG and ACC, or CC and Last Order?
Star Wars Odds, or Evens?

There's alot! I'd take League of Legends, Evil within, Assassin's creed series, crash bandicoot, GTA, Gears of war, Pokemon, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid, Star Wars Battlefronts 1 and 2 only from the top of my head so far.

Non-ff world to live in? I'd live in the pokemon world as a breeder.

A late sleeper. I like to wake at 10 am or 11 am tops or my latest 2 pm.

'I guess y'all won't believe me so this is good bye.' I would ask for my family members and I'd order approximately 5 meals from 5 high class restaurants and eat myself to death before execution. I like to go out my way! Unless it's firing squad, which I will gladly accept without eating to death.

Top 5 Anime:

- Baccano
- Cowboy Bebop
- Durarara
- Wolf's Rain
- Ghost in the Shell

Top 5 books:

- Baccano
- Harry Potter
- Lord of the Rings
- Paulo coelho's books (can't count here)
- A Wild Sheep chase

I would have Tifa as my room mate, because I want to take care of her more than she thinks Cloud could ever do. :P I'm also a brilliant cook when the challenge comes to it.

My dream job is to be a writer and a therapist dealing with the MOBA competitive side once I gain enough experience to be a veteran or if I'm professional enough to deal with my flaws, also a pilot in an airline. Kinda like Master Miller or Yoda for League of Legends or Dota 2 players who take the competition too seriously. If the pay's good, I'd whip them into shape while learning to control their fury. For the writing's side, I want to write stories about people and make em fictional. For obvious reasons I can't accomplish all due to my state in life and because I'm not yet brave to take certain risks yet but I still have hope for myself.

I suppose you can say to advance further into my career in the airlines and eventually reach piloting. Also to complete my novel series and possibly sell it off to BBC or HBO.

Play water pongo stick or use it for some kind of twisted yoga I can think of in my head.

ACC, without ACC I would not be here today to know all of you.

Star Wars Odds, Han Solo is still a badass till today.

Top Bottom