FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

Lex

Administrator
I sent Shademp a PM on FB and Skype asking him why he isn't up for work yet. He must have a day off.

WHAT A FUCKING DAY TO LIE IN SHAD

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
CbjFbNX.jpg

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Guys...Remember when Wada said that it would take a decade to remake VII....it's been 10 years since that tech demo.....

hoooooly shit

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I thought Wada said something more absurd like 40 years or something? Maybe that was Kitase, I dunno.

Okay, it's time for bed for me as well. But I love you all.

I don't know how I'm going to focus on anything at work tomorrow or over the next ~2 years.

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
Sleep was never possible for me the moment ARCSys announced "Revelator".

I've been hyped up on GG, FF, BB, and other games with double letters since then.

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
I have a plane to catch in 3 hours so I better catch some Zzz's, but the adrenaline in my blood is a bit too strong. All I can think about is riding this hype train!

mmUh3tW.png

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
It's actually too hot for me to sleep because I'm that excited from fangirling. (The last time this happened was because of Garo's Makai no Hana.)

T@ctic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Orah, Iju
not surprised if you guys feel this way. not at all. i understand just how you all feel. i mean that other teaser was just killer, wasn't it?

however i'm doing the foolish the thing and getting hyped up. who cares if they're dashed! i so totally care

didn't have the internet on for nearly a month but had to find a way to get on here now lol

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
I wonder if stock value goes up for other game companies when they announce popular household titles....?

Lex

Administrator
No wait this one, it's from a dude who was actually at E3 so you can hear the whole crowd's reaction

OK no seriously bed now, lots of work to be done on TLS tomorrow XD

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
No wait this one, it's from a dude who was actually at E3 so you can hear the whole crowd's reaction

OK no seriously bed now, lots of work to be done on TLS tomorrow XD

FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU

30 Seconds Later

OH MY GOD!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
The 8-year-old in me freaked the fuck out upon seeing this (I saw Lex's post in the Weight and General Loss thread, but that's ok!).

Top Bottom