Hello FFVII Fans!

DarkCloud

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Hi everyone, nice to meet all of you!

I am 25 years old and I first played Final Fantasy VII way back when I was ~11-12 years old. Been wanting this remake to happen for so many years! So excited to finally see this come to fruition :excited:.

I used to have a Squaresoft/Square-Enix fansite a few years ago called "Square Anthology", not online anymore (shut it down because it was distracting me from my university studies, in hindsight I shouldn't have closed it).

For anyone that is interested/curious to see how the site used to look, you can check it out here on "WayBackMachine":

https://web.archive.org/web/20110207110449/http://squareanthology.com/

Glad there are still dedicated forums online for Final Fantasy VII!

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I'm about 90% sure I visited your website, based on that Wayback Machine snapshot. You were affiliated with FFU; did/do you know the staff there?

Anyway, this post would be incomplete without a welcome from the FFVII script, so:

Welcome home, Cloud. Looks like everything went well.

DarkCloud

Lv. 1 Adventurer
I'm about 90% sure I visited your website, based on that Wayback Machine snapshot. You were affiliated with FFU; did/do you know the staff there?

Anyway, this post would be incomplete without a welcome from the FFVII script, so:

Welcome home, Cloud. Looks like everything went well.

Thanks for warm welcome everyone! and yeah I did know the webmaster at the time, I believe he also had created a "Tales of" Series fansite, not sure if he's currently running FF Union.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I remember Anthology, it was probably linked to as a source or affiliate link from lots of places. Welcoem, :monster:

Airling

Ninja-Fairy-Jedi-Princess
giphy.gif

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Welcome to the madhouse, please leave your sanity at the front door. :monster:

Top Bottom