Hey~

Hazama

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Hey and nice to meet you all~

I am 18 years old and i am from Belgium. FF7 is one of my al time favorite games, i first played it 4 years ago when i was around 14. but not alot of people my age like it too. So i came to this forum to fan over it with other people woo~.
I also just saw the remake video and i totally lost it :excited:
I hope i can make friends on here :D
Nice to meet you all~

Hello, Hazama!

Welcome to the forums! How did you come across FF7? You're too young to be playing such an old game. :P

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Greetings Hazama. Welcome to The Lifestream. I'm the funny-looking one!

Hazama

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Hello, Hazama!

Welcome to the forums! How did you come across FF7? You're too young to be playing such an old game.

I don't know really, when i was 13 dissidia came out and that game got me into both anime and gaming. Then i started to explore other FF's and i came across 7. My first reaction was huh? what is that? it is so old and those graphics haha. But i gave it a try and i was totally into it. That game taught me it is not only about graphics. Alot of the young gamers now won't play such masterpieces because of the graphics. A shame really :(
well it's their loss haha

Ghost X

Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy the forums. Crappy graphics are in again with all these indie games sprouting about (and doing well). Youngsters have no excuse to play the classics :P.

Hey and nice to meet you all~

I am 18 years old and i am from Belgium. FF7 is one of my al time favorite games, i first played it 4 years ago when i was around 14. but not alot of people my age like it too. So i came to this forum to fan over it with other people woo~.
I also just saw the remake video and i totally lost it :excited:
I hope i can make friends on here :D
Nice to meet you all~

You have come to the right place. Welcome!

Pixel

The Pixie King
C'mon newcomer. Follow me.

There ain't no getting offa this train we on!

Welcome to TLS.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I'm beginning to lose track which newbies I've said hello to these days...

Welcome to the madhouse, please leave your sanity at the door. :monster:

Top Bottom