Hi I am new here.

FF7

Lv. 1 Adventurer
You can call me FF7.

I've lurked the forums since last year, and with a remake coming I think it's about damn time to make an account and start posting away!

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
MEMBER NUMBER 10,000!!!!

fireworks-white2.gif

Also, welcome to the Lifestream!

Ghost X

Hi, FF7. I will refrain from any puns in regard to your choice of nickname :awesome:. Welcome aboard.

FF7

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Feels good to be here! And wait what, seriously - 10,000th member? How can you tell? :P

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Feels good to be here! And wait what, seriously - 10,000th member? How can you tell? :P

Earlier today I noticed the member count was 9,999 and made a smartass comment on it:

Jason Tandro said:
If we get one more member, we'll break the damage cap!

And then you signed up, the member count read 10,000 and there was much rejoicing.

You can see the member count on the main page of the forums.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Welcome to the madhouse, please leave your sanity at the front door. :monster:

And congrats on becoming our 10k member! It only seems fitting with your username.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'm reluctant to delete spambot accounts now, it would probably slash the member count by half, :monster:

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
Based on your username I assume you like the 7th Final Fantasy game?

Top Bottom